"Hey dad! meet my boyfriend...

"Hey dad! meet my boyfriend, Jamal! we've been dating for 6 months and we're thinking about getting married soon and have children!"

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/name/jamal
youtube.com/watch?v=bjGLECNnxKE
youtube.com/watch?v=I8QYkUlookQ
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not talking to your daughter for 6 months
this is the fate you chose

could be that she just introduced him

Commit sepuku for abandoning your daughter

Why is my daughter Asian? Do I get a qt Jgf?

first, i would raise my daughter to hate niggers.
second, there are no niggers here.
third, im pretty sure id notice if my daughter was dating a nigger for 6 months.
if somehow all previous 3 points failed, slap the bitch in the face, kick the nigger out, and go get a bottle of vodka.

We don’t eat our own dogfood

>Jamal, stand back, I need to teach my daughter a lesson

>what do?
have her grandmother and mother pull her aside and let her know that she and all her children will be completely written out of the will if she makes any nigger babies.

Show her Jewish father the good news through CCTV

Give her a big wink and say "I fully understand, my daughter. Chip off the old block."

Don't allow it to happen.
1. Move to a majority white area where the odds of her even encountering a nigger on the street are 95-to-1 odds in your favor.
2. Redpill your family by watching Colin Flaherty's youtube channel everyday. After a month of his daily redpills, they'll be letting the N-bombs drop without a shred of hesitation or remorse.
3. Talk about race differences and IQ when looking at Colin's examples. He doesn't touch on this, but it explains a lot of the behavior. Back it up with sources like the Minnesota Transracial Adoption study.
4. Don't watch niggerball. That includes any sports where niggers have been held up as star players by the jews who own the leagues / teams.
5. If you haven't been doing the above and/or your daughter decides to try to date one anyway, use your savings to move the family across the country. Try to get transferred or get your wife onboard that drastic times call for drastic measures. A big change like that will almost suredly end the relationship.

>asian
You're so fucking blind.

That's a nice transracial trap you got there khumud-al-abib Jr. You made your father and our kang ancestors so proud my boy

Ask if I can watch her get blacked by Jamal

Nope.

Never gave birth to an Asian

Shoot both

Really?. I'm imagining based on her age, she lives under dad's roof and she couldn't help but mention something about him during 6 months.
If she did. Then dad is a loser.
The torch has been passed

Ya'll made some videos, right? Let's put em up on the tv.

Based pollack is correct.

Let me suck his dick first you stupid little bitch. You always hog all the best nigger dick this country town has to offer. Oh wow Jamal what large ape like biceps you have. You like my daughters clean little aryan pussy don't you. Yeah baby thats what I made for you. I made my daughter so you could fuck her in front of me while we make out and I cum on your flared nostrils. God I love life so much. I love this life. God made all of his children beautiful and full of beauty. I love you Jamal. And I need you by my side. We're a crew now. We run shit around here.

>first, i would raise my daughter to hate niggers
Then she'll grow up wanting to fuck black guys since it's forbidden fruit
>second, there are no niggers here
She'll want to fuck them even more since they're exotic
>third, im pretty sure id notice if my daughter was dating a nigger for 6 months
So what if you notice? She'll still fuck him
>if somehow all previous 3 points failed, slap the bitch in the face, kick the nigger out, and go get a bottle of vodka
You ain't gonna do shit whiteboi

>what do?
Who are you?

Get out

Rape them both.

You're doing it wrong, friend.

Jamal is an Arabic name
Jamar is the African American version of it.
Get it right.
Source: behindthename.com/name/jamal

Dad? It's funnny, but i dont have a daughter, get the fuck out.

Physically remove Jamal and FGM the daughter.

You should ask yourself why you Christian capitalistic morons allowed this to happen in past, not now that it's too late. It's too late now for police state and Communism, your little girl is now banging in freedom land whoever she wishes and daddy has to watch, praying hard she won't bang niggers, but god doesn't exists, so she will bang niggers.

You're just projecting Serbian women onto others. Everyone knows serb women love bbc

do you think the negro cares? or that it can even spell?

Kill her and take the nigger as a sex slave.

>nameJamar is the African American version of it.
Airwrecka has a qt face, but the frame of a linebacker.

Brilliant!

Serbian women aren't any longer under Communistic rule, so they do anything. Not my problem.

the name "jamal" indicates he was born into a low income family, thus i am not afraid my hypothetical daughter would date someone who cannot take care of her financially. trust me, i know her mum.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjGLECNnxKE

Sup Forums irl
youtube.com/watch?v=I8QYkUlookQ

Immediate disown. Evaluate options and consider sepuku after.

>what do?
"Who the fuck are you?
I have no daughter, get out of my house this instant !"

I don't have a daughter anymore.

looks like she's got her hand around a piece of shit

being a nigger indicates he was born a nigger, thus he would not take care of her financially even if he could.

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

I told you I would disown you for this. Do not contact me again

welp hes going to fuck at least 5-8 other woman in that 6 months, unless hes a fat nig, then he will probably only fuck 1-2 in that next 6 months

What is she then? Sure as hell not white

"Welcome to the family, Jamal!"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I can only surmise that her family failed her miserably and that they are white trash. Not only would I have not dared to bring home a black guy, I wouldn't have wanted to. Or a Mexican, either.
My grandparents, as I knew them, were pretty low key, but my mom sure as hell wasn't. I suspect they weren't so low key with my mom and my aunt. I had one cousin (out of 7) who married a Mexican guy. She was an outcast.

Who are you? Wrong house.

chase away nigger from the house, tell her to drop him by tommorow and never date a nigger anymore or she will be dead to me, if my wife has a 0.0001% doubt in my decision, divorce her too.

as if i would not have a daughter that is redpilled on blacks and jews already

Set up a video camera in daughter's room and watch "Blacked" for free.

By damn i'd do my daughter!
Oh yeah right...

"I don't really give a shit what you do, you are dead to me. You fucking know why!"

Fpbp

What do?
>report thread Egs deee.

"Leave."

I think Jamal might actually leg it out of there

Ask Jamal if he's into gay sex with older white men.

nothing a well aimed bitchslap wouldnt fix.

this shit doesn't fly like that in the based parts of yurop. Nigger fucking is a fringe fetish just like zoophilia (they're prettty much the same imho). Niggers are disgusting and dumb. Or at least that's the general perception.

great comment.
you are right.
removal of blacks would be all that's needed in this country, frankly. remove all of them and a lot of problems go away.

>Wellcome them inside
>Ask Jamal to lend me his phone so i can call myself to find my phone
>Actually use his phone to text myself making threats
>Get both of them drunk
>Pick a fight with Jamal and beat him
>Beat up my daughter too
>Call the police, get a restraining order on both of then and sue them both

Except that never happens, senpai.

Germistan pls

Is that what passes for white in Germany?

When I'm alone with Jamal, I'd tell him if he ever comes to my house or if I ever see him with my daughter again, I'll fucking kill him.

It s a nigger lie. Niggers are not considered forbidden fruit and are easy to obtain.

Racemixing became a thing when white men allowed it

Women dont fuck blacks because they are "forbidden" they do it because they are easy to get and easy to manipulate.

Women love dumb men and blacks are virtually retarded

>dad
>boyfriend jamal
yeah, you know this is a mutex right?

Troll them with the Le 56% grandchild meme.

What's the point of having a daughter these days anyway?
You can't give her to another family in exchange for support.
Let her ruin her life and make sure your son carries on your legacy.

This would never happen to me because I would keep my daughters at home until they are pushing 30.

you should have them arranged to be married off to rich white alabama men by the age of 15, you fucking degenerate.

>easy to obtain.
dunno lad, they're kinda expensive, unless if you get them in a bulk

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Better idea: Have them impregnated through a sperm donor and raise the grandchildren myself.

you shouldn't be getting married young enough to live to see your grandchirren. what are you, a 13 year old woman?

Beat the tar out of my own daughter, because the only reason she would do something like this is to piss me off.

"Not my daughter."

just put her down, she's already ruined. that stank doesn't wash off the soul.

>’Dad’
>Implying I’m still your father

Get out of my house stranger and take the monkey with you.

>dunno lad, they're kinda expensive, unless if you get them in a bulk
Maybe earn some money and stop stealing my tractors.
FYI Malasians are cheaper, and give great massages.

stab daughter. claim to be muslim.

OH WOW SUCH HERO'S!

Take your daugther away to iceland and take away her phone until she understands the truth

git out

The dad should kill himself because he should never have been in that situation to begin with, failed as a parent.

>Get out of my house stranger and take the monkey with you.
This is how I became methhead prositute.

But I'm not your dad, you're a degenerate fucking horse.

Do what Sopranos did.
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE

Have a (you) on the house.