I got drunk and got in fight with Gf. Was 11b in army, got CIB. Remembered sower shit...

I got drunk and got in fight with Gf. Was 11b in army, got CIB. Remembered sower shit. Military bros can only sling me cliche shit from country music lyrics. Red pilled autists go kys for Israel. Google and mispell 'drunk and crying about combat' and this image comes up. It's no longer a question why it's 22 a day.

Sour memory: panjawi district, Kandahar province. A PSG leading a patrol. They take contact, small arms, including RPG 7. Dude gets hit with RPG, directly. Mangled. Dying. In PSGs arms at this point. My only memories if this PSG was being a sadistic asshole. He kisses mangled dude on head. He dies. Realization of cliche tough love. I want to die.

11A here, suck it up faggot.

11A? What is that? Call of duty?

this is a larp thread

Get fucked, butterbar.

Why do democrats deny everyone's military service?

Retired at o-5 promotable.

lol

11b recruit here, I don't know why I'm posting, it's late and there's no reason to but I am anyway, I hope you're alright OP

I'm ok. Good luck, don't wash out.

Dude, you were 11B and can't handle your alcohal? Why mention the CIB? Sounds like you want a pitty party but what you need is a slap to the back of your head. Everyone has bad days, suck it up drive on. Call suicide hotline or a close friend, this is the last place to look for sympathy.

You gonna cry or you gonna do something about it faggot?

You should have never ETS'd. I bet you thought it was gonna be better on the outside.

Nah, 11b in a calv unit here. OP makes a lot of sense.

Sorry I actually work for a living sir.

How's poland? Ever deployed anywhere else?

former 19d, don't do it user. I've lost many friends to suicide and struggle with it myself sometimes. I'm here to talk if you need me.

A few places and Poland is probably the best. We actually have barracks and hot chow, what more could you ask for?

Sounds great, hope I'll be as lucky when my time comes.

19d here. depressed, alcoholic, not suicidal but it gets hard realizing how shitty the world is. worst part is im 3rd generation military so it hits home

Just hope for anything in Europe. Anything back home is going to suck except for hawaii

Women are mean as fuck these days. Just leave shut off you phone get a cheap hotel room and a good night sleep. Let her know you cant put up with her shit. Next time she fights start leaving and see how quick she straightens out.

I cant relate to your combat problems. All I can tell you is its over and if youre going to off yourself at least go out as vigilante folk hero.

E-8 in the hizzouse

Hard to believe.

11B -> mustang -> 11HX here. Stop being a ducking faggot. I swear since I left the army to the Air Force the army has been infiltrated by a bunch of faggots. Fucking disgusting.

Looks like I’m also a fag who can’t spell fucking.

Faggot phone poster, we understand.

OP, what's your GT score? I'm guessing around 80, you fucking retard POG

yes so easy for you to deal with ptsd when you keep eating at the chow hall and all the chemicals that make you numb to yourself and caring

Fellow 11b here, never deployed but have some experience dealing with the feels. I'd just get out ASAP. Looking back, every soldier I knew was just a miserable, unstable person and the whole organization is just toxic. I drive trucks now and I am much happer and less stressed out. Glad I got the training and experience, and I still use a lot of the gear and keep a challenge coin on me, but don't kid yourself, big Army is fucked right now. Good luck! Don't forget to sort yourself out and clean your room.