Europa Empire?

Should all Europeans unite and have no more brother wars? if you think this is a good idea tell me if bad tell me?

SA as a part? Throw the niggers out and I'm okay with it.

>South Africa
>White

Other than that I'm all in.

South Africa belongs to the Zulu you wh*Te devil

Southwestern America is lost.

Also the USA isn’t white

>Russia
>Eu
no

>europa empire
>slavs
>usa
>canada
>united kingdom
>ireland
>australia
>new zealand
>south africa
>armenia
>cyprus
fuck off cunt, you're not european

You forgot Neu-Venedig in North of South America, where germans settled to find the gold of "El Dorado" whilst you happily add some southern american and fucking north american/canadian mutts in it... russia would also be an ally, but not part of the idea.

>Pagan
If we're going to play pretend, can we at least try to be slightly realistic.

I forgot Argentina and Uruguay.

Why is USA part of this?

T. Ildar Kadyrov

"White" is a kike psyops to erode unique identities of European peoples. Very effective as you can see by descendants of Europeans living in US, who lost their historic memory and turned into mongrelized slaves for kike masters. This thing absolutely cannot happen, it will either turn into second Mongrelica or collapse under its weight causing harm to all its participants.

We could make it so once more...

>foreign ideologies like monotheism
Good luck convincing anyone older than 16.

shut the fuck up hans, my dad is slavic and he probably could beat up your dad if he wasnt drunk all the time or beating up my mum

one day ivan

They should stop having wars but "uniting" under one polity will be no better than the USSR.

This is actually so often over looked.

>>Russia
>>Eu
>no
I haver to side witth russian there.
Russia is europish/westernish but not european or western.

It's a east-west hybrid

>Why is USA part of this?
You say we no white you fucking yuropoor

there would like 500K people left?

>USA
>white

>South Africa
>white

>Argentina
>white

>Russia
>white

this shit is gay and cringe and you should fuck off and leave scotland out of it you interfering cunt. none of your business fuckface

says ahmed