Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/izetta2016/status/803200971971051524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die? Unfortunately not.

>implying they haven't already

They already did

Are they about to kiss?

Why are witches ultra gay?

Kiss? No, but Sophie's gonna kiss and rape them both.

this

Yeah, they'll both be executed and their corpses publicly displayed for being partisans and un-uniformed combatants, i.e. terrorists.

Because they are outcasts which don't have many friends or people who accept them so they don't follow typical social norms always and those who are close friends they stick by very closely.

already happened

Can I watch?

>There is no escape.
>Don't make me destroy you.
>Izetta, you do not yet realize your importance. >You've only begun to discover your power!
>Join me, and I will complete your training. >With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to Europe.
>>I'll never join you!
>If only you knew the power of the Hetero Side.
>Your grandmother never told you what happened to your great-great-great-great-great-grandmother.
>>She told me enough! She told me you killed her!
>No, I am your great-great-great-great-great-grandmother.
>>No. No! That's not true!
>>That's impossible!
>Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
>>NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!
>Izetta, you can destroy the Kaiser. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny!
>Join me, and together, we can rule Europe as grandmother and granddaughter!
>Come with me.
>It is the only way.

this is the actual reason why they'll go extinct: by being unable to reproduce

Just finished the first episode and really liked it a lot, Fine is a very likeable character but Izetta seems kinda annoying.
But does this show still focus more on the political aspects going forward or does it shit the bed when Izetta becomes the MC?

Watch it till episode 3. Perhaps you'll like it, perhaps you won't.

The show goes to shit in general. Even the political aspects become a joke. Now only Izetta's action sequences are the only half decent thing left.

Pic related is exactly what you do when you can't show actual on-screen sex.

Episode 1 is a lie. Watch at least till episode 3 to get a better idea of what you're in for.

>this uniform
How can Germanians have so much better taste?

It was actually good till episode 3, then quickly took a nosedive.

Which one do you selfinsert as?

Izetta is not the MC.

In this particular picture? Izetta because I want to feel Himesama's dick against my ass.

Is this worth watching for the yuri?

Yes.

I'll batch DL it when it's done, then.

Hugo Boss was their designer.

>Izetta is not the MC.
Actually she is.
twitter.com/izetta2016/status/803200971971051524

Serious question?

No, Berkmann is.

my dick is the MC

Well that's a shame, I've wanted a Hayamin show about politics or history for a while now. Can't always get what you want right?

You knew full well that a World Wars 2 story that literally involves a magical witch turning the tides of war with her immense magical powers would definitely not let the world of Izetta of the End be a simple repeat of ours.

Sure but I'd hope that there's at least a continuation of the political aspect especially regarding the now use of witchcraft in warfare

And it did.
The Allies are now starting their plans of invading the mainland continent sooner than expected, but are also already pondering what they'll do against the Superman who is not on their side, while the enemy side has successfully activated its own Superman, which spells doom and disaster to the rest of the world.

Still couldn't find source

>fine

Jesus Christ

>Staatsanleihe des Fürstentum Eylstadt
Take my money right now.

There are a lot of anons complaining about Izetta just acting like a loyal dog to Fine but if Fine seduces me like that in the cover then I understand where Izetta is cumming from.

>principality
>head of state is an Archduke/Archduchess
Shouldn't it just be a "grand duchy" or something?

Who could possibly resist

yes

Makes me wet every time.

Please turn me into a woman, himesama!

>why are you blushing?

Useless piece of shit.

We all thought it's a map, but nowhere is it explicitly stated, what if it's a lewd drawing of hime-sama?

Is Eystaldt so poor that their Archdyke doesn't even have someone to brush her hair for her?

It was only her and Izetta, and Izetta was prepping for a battle. All the maids are back in the kingdom.

Why can't Izetta do it then? She's technically serving Fine as well.

Might aswell amputate Finé's hands if you think she shouldn't do anything herself.

tomorrow fine will rescue izetta

tomorrow sophie will rape fine.

I want to sniff Izetta´s sweaty armpits.

Too early I'd say. I'm expecting the rescue at the end of episode 11, with the showdown at the start of episode 12.

Reminder that they are just close friends

s-shut up hetfag

She needs time to heal so she'll probably get rescued at the beginning of episode 10. Adele and Hans were already working on it when Bianca received the news that Izetta had lost.

Or she goes berserk as soon as she gets her half of the gem and whoever got it to her died doing it.

Be careful not to cut yourself with that edge.

What does Fine smell like?

shit

Is this show yuri or yuribait?

Maybe.

It's yurishit.

It's a liberal adaptation of Helen of Troy.

pie

marisa is not a lesbo you fag

I wanna lick the blood from her scrapes

Reminder that Bianca is a slut.

Don't remind me faggot.

what are our chances of seeing some Bianca/Sophie?

What do princesses or normal people do on dates in the 1930s anyway?

Quite possibly the exact same things people do on dates today. Having fancy dinner, watching a silent film, despite sound films already being quite popular, maybe go for coffee afterwards, then fornicate in the missionary position.

Isn't sex something reserved for after marriage? Even more if you're dating Fine.

The 1930 weren't the medieval dark ages. People lost their wealth after the 20s, but not their promiscuity.

Atleast she used her slutty body to protect the Archduchess. Now she can meet Rickert.

I'm hoping for a bad end

Fine would be a catholic though so yeah, definitely no sex before marriage but well if she's dating Izetta then getting pregnant won't be a problem.

from what people said about her coronation it doesn't seem she's catholic

Are there even catholics in this world?

Wasn't Fine crowned by priests?

Priests of the yuri-cult.

Yeah, I wonder what the Holy See has to say about witches.

Church of Eystaldt plotline WHEN

Nuns squad when?

We should ask Sophie. Charity branch of the Holy See known as the inquisition gave her a free accommodation and were spending many hours with her so she wouldn't feel alone after getting kicked out of her old home. She was literally screaming with joy.

What is Saber doing to that redhead?

>

Look I like Sophie I think she's a rather fetching witch but she's kind of a rude person. Fine and Izetta has nothing to do with her bad experience with Eystaldt. Why must she go on about ruining things?

>Why must she go on about ruining things?
Because she can.

Well no wonder she's single!

When I first saw this it looked like it could be a much better Strike Witches; cute girls using magic fighting alongside WWII fighters and shit.

Is it good, or is it just more depressingly trite yurishit?

Well there's no real proof of that. There are multiple possibilities going on with her, and until it's confirmed or officially denied I will believe that Berkmann is tapping her like how one would tap a maple tree to get syrup.... I think? I wouldn't really know if that's right or not.

2 or 3 episodes of cool fights
rest is ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU
girls doing yuribait things but not actually being lesbians
pie eating
incompetence
men that might threaten the yuri getting killed

Is the full OP and ED out yet?

god *damn* it

that'll teach me to hope

White Witch will cry because of you! Apologise now! Or else she'll genocide you, your family and your whole neighborhood.