Will you miss the Amerifags?

Will you miss the Amerifags?

literally nothing will happen even if net neutrality is removed, fucking retards. the internet existed before net neutrality, fucking underage newfags

No more soyboys and bugmen

If literally nothing is going to happen then why do isps want it gone so bad, if literally nothing will change it wouldn't make any difference.

The internet in 1997, hmm... Newgrounds, YTMND, AOL, those were the days, does this mean we're literally reversing time?

Oh boy I can't wait to pay the Jews for websites that I can already use WOOHOO
Fuck off, if you could just take your head out of Trumps ass for 1 second you would realize how bad this shit really is.

Reminder that if Obummer were still in office Sup Forums would be for net neutrality. They're literally just sucking Trump dick and nothing more. You're all total sheep.

Cry about it more. Maybe things will change.

This is a bot you fools. Anyone born before 1995 knows this. This is just another gateway they can shut on our faces.

It did for SOPA.

You retard there have already been cases of ISPs throttling before NN. It wasn't as big an issue because the internet was shitty until like 10 years ago. No one used streaming and that crap. There's was no point in charging more for some crap like ALL. There is a lot more for Netflix, especially if you have a competitor to Netflix.

AOL*

go suck TPP dick

After you're done choking on Trump's nutsack. Good to know you love jew cock after all.

Reminder trump was a democrat his whole life until he ran for president, how fucking blind are you?

Only readon he won was his wit and white males hate hillary clinton.

I don't miss the music on mp2, nor the ftp servers with ratio 1:3 ( for every 1MB downloaded, you have to upload 3 MB)

Id actually like to go back to the world before the internet. It has ruined society.

Not as blind as this board apparently.

yes wtf. why the fuck are you americans agreeing with this? knowing if this goes down, the UK will
eventually follow like the dogs we are. we even fucking stole black friday from you guys.

Go outside Sup Forums sometime. Everybody from both sides you could possibly think of is against this. Sup Forums is filled with hipsters who just want to be cool and have the opposite opinion as the norm.

thank god

see ya amerimuts
press f to spit on grave

I can't wait for literally nothing to happen

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Nobody seems to remember SOPA. All of this sounds very similar to that situation from five years ago.