Owari no seraph 52

Korean scans: marumaru.in/b/mangaup/174890

Translation when?

Smells nice

>Ferid is smiling while is burning.
Edgy

By the way pic related got translated around a week ago.

This series is like Krull... Dead

Hot

Center color page next issue

I want him to go back to that other series, Alice Labyrinth or something. Series had just went on hiatus after the plot twist and I want to know what happened next.

jp raw is up too on sen.

Some amusing faces this chapter from the hapless human MCs.

I guess the vampire they have to kill to save Krul and Ferid is rather highly ranked?

Do you know that JP raw is available OP?

A 5th progenitor, theoretically much stronger that Ferid or Crowley who are 7ths.

Now I know it

Didn't Ferid drink the Queen's blood back then? Would that make him as strong as 3rd progenitor?

I don't think so, I think it's a temporary boost, like when they drink humans blood before battle.

Nope, it's the blood of the one who changes you that counts... and his daddy is #2 if you remember
Mika would be fuckton strong if it was that way. Also drinking fresh human blood gives you a little boost so that's it.

Mostly harmless.

If this is fujoshit why did they put Mitsuba there and not Yuu

It's a "nothing happen, the chapter", fuck, I hate month like this.

And that's all, see you in january.

Looks like it's training to take that guy down, so no real surprise on progression slowing.

>vampire they have to kill to save Krul and Ferid is rather highly ranked?
He is a fifth progenitor. And they have 10 days to do that before second returns. He and others went to take back the vampire city in Kyoto from Kureto.

>nothing happen, the chapter
Seriously? I actually like this chapter, imo there's a lot happening.

>No clothes
Krul fanservice chapter coming soon

>Mika would be fuckton strong
He is indeed strong, though. Actually, wait, wasn't Mika get turned to vampire by the Queen? Wouldn't that make him a 4th progenitor?

Ferid was turned by a 2nd (Saitō) and is 7th, Ferid used Saitō's blood for Crowley too.

Mika should be showing now his true vampire powerlevel since he became a full vamp and still gets rekt by that guard or whatever. He should have at least 8th progenitor tier strength and yet he seems even weaker than when he was constantly hungry half-vamp.

Pic related is a 10th, younger vampires are technically weaker than older ones, Ferid (7th) >>>> Crowley (de facto 7th).

Mika is either 8th or 9th in power. This chapter reveal that being turned by a 2nd, one can be either 7th or 8th. While one being turned by a 7th fall into the 13th or 14th rank.

Ok, lets post spoilers from new light novel that I found on twitter
There is Yuu and Saito chapter, Shinoa and her demon chapter, and the rest are Guren and Mahiru chapters.
When Yuu met Asura for the first time, the place was all white. Shinoa's place was all dark.
Shinoa demon age range (based on looks) is around 25-26.
According to Shikamadouji, demons won't have effect on Shinoa. Even if she has tons of demons in her, she'll still be ok.
The first leader of Hiragi family was alive for 200 years.
There was a Mahiru vs Kureto fight and she won.
Mahiru made Kureto realize that someone who's not human is probably controlling Tenri.
The whole apocalypse thing was Hiragi family's plan, Tenri knew about it, Mahiru was just following his orders, Kureto had no idea about this.
Apparently Mahiru was born just for the owari no seraph experiment and the creation of cursed gears were also for that experiment.
So the original plan was to make the world end for real, but Mahiru's plan was to prevent that from happening.
Kureto only trusts Aoi, Guren, Mahiru and Shinya
Owari no seraph's true form is actually to control the wrath of God.
The ones who were revived from the experiment can only live for ten years.
For the experiment, you need the life of tons of demons, humans and the life of a progenitor and mahiru took the place of the progenitor.
For the experiment Mahiru brought 7 coffins with people that Mahiru killed.
Guren took out 5 of the bodies and put his dead squad in the coffins instead.
Guren: Just kill me
Ferid: No its your responsibility, do it yourself. Its more fun that way
Guren: Fine
Starts ritual. And book ends here. To be continued in the next book.

I think he is weak because he lacks experience and doesn't drink blood every day like the rest of vampires

Nice

>According to Shikamadouji, demons won't have effect on Shinoa. Even if she has tons of demons in her, she'll still be ok.

Shino not having a black demon series is making less and less sense

Thanks for the dump. Next SQ comes out on december 31.

No pics yet?

didn't she get shikamadouji as a parting gift from mahiru, and it's like all she has left of her?

it's more or less a family token to shinoa, i can see why she doesnt have a demon series

Meh chapter

Ono Kensho(Mika voice actor) and Yuuki Aoi(Krul voice actor), alongside Kagami will make an special appearance in the Seraph Stage in the Jump Festa on December 17th. I hope they announce LN anime or at least an OVA.

i don't know user but it looks like Kimizuki is freaking out about it in his panel

Dam, the situation really got out of hand

thanks user
so tenri is really the final boss

>they put one guy on guard
>what can go wrong

Will this be streamed? I want to see Aoi.

>Gurens friends set to die soon again
what the fuck

Damn Yuu looks tiny compared to Crowley.

perhaps, if spoilers is true, there others characters in the shadow.

Don't die on me.

>mahiru took the place of the progenitor.

How? I mean, how is Mahiru in any way equivalent to a progenitor?

Should've put this kind of plot revelation in the damn original manga instead.

She was turned into a vampire by Krul which made her an 8th or 9th progenitor physically.

She got turned into a vampire by Krul and claimed to Saito, a 2nd, that she was equal to a 3rd, she attacked him but couldn't even land a hit on him.

why can't we get an ova of the LN

Is that a smile from Mika?

>170 cm
>190 cm

What a manlet.

Some fans actually started shipping Mitsuba/Mika from this page, apparently. If you don't read it carefully, it looks like the two just finished hugging or something. Instead of the girl reattaching the boy's arms

The vampires are just still too strong, I wonder if there's a decent way of bridging the gap between the MC (sans Mika) and the other vampires

Where are crowleys vampire maids?

Owari no Seraph is just about two brutalized boys finding their smile again

>Imagine fujoshits faces when they saw this
Kek

Yeah, there is. It is called Michael

That said, Mika should get some power ups soon. I don't believe that Saito did nothing to him in the orphanage - human with Michaela genes used for seraph of the end experiment. also cute as fuck
I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the road Mika will loose big chunk of body and then chains will sprout out to reattach it.
>since when were you under the impression that these were normal candies Mika?
And as such it will turn out he was fed curses as Saito planned already for Mika to become a vampire.

I'm one of the Kimizukifags and I'm pissed