American posters are the worst and dumbest posters on this board...

American posters are the worst and dumbest posters on this board. 9/10 when you see something retarded it was said by an amerimutt boomer, christcuck, or lolbertarian.

Canadians*

worked

Seppos*

Not even close, at least with the leafs you know who you're talking too.

Nah, we're alright.

Ahmed fuck off

that gif is a beauty

thats right, Sup Forums on burger peak hours is an absolute nightmare

i smell a sand nigger poster or a kike poster

>the majority of the time you see dumb posts it's by the same people that make up the majority of the board

what a shocking revelation

As he posts his forced meme to hide the fact his gf was raped by Ahmad and brother had to be shovelled of the London bridge......

True, but not necessarily their fault: the rest of flags get filtered by the language barrier.

I made this poem for you OP

“Hate bait.

OP masterbate
Pizzagate
Culturally appropriate
Heavens gate
Anonymous great
Nigger hate”

It doesn’t mean anything. Came to mind when trying to picture who you are and why you posted. But if you say it quickly it will bring back that Sup Forums spirit of shitposting and not giving a fuck. Because complaining on this board makes you sound like a pussy.

Calm down, Achmed.

>at least with leafs you know who you're talking to
Yeah, a fucking idiot

I would describe all 4 designations as perferable honestly. Weird world we live in. Its like there's freedom of speech on Sup Forums or something.

SAY IT WITH ME

PART

amerimutts are the worst

>9/10 when you see something retarded it was said by an amerimutt

Whoa, holy shit. You're telling me that 90% of Sup Forums's population makes 90% of the shitposts!? Wow!!!

It's funny because even with how comparatively few canadians, australians, spaniards, and brazilians post here, they're almost pure shitposting every single time.

this is the real answer. most other countries idiots don't speak english well enough to even come here and banter.

It's important we discuss our distaste for one another instead of talk about politics....or at least how much more we hate the Jews. That's 2% of America right there. See, we all agree.