>Boy, 3 (paki cunt), dies because NHS (Birmingham) are shite
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42072279

>UK to pay France millions to block new wave of Calais migrants
rt.com/uk/410496-france-migrants-calais-security/

>Vote Leave rocked by donation claims as watchdog probes Brexit campaign
rt.com/uk/410495-brexit-vote-leave-electoral-commission/

>Tranny women's leader of labour
rt.com/uk/410541-rape-twitter-transgender-labour/

>Six in Ten Muslim Marriages in Britain Not Legally Binding, Women Forced into Polygamous Relationships
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/six-ten-muslim-marriages-not-legally-binding/

>Paperchase rejecting the Daily Mail is another victory against hatred -Owen Jones
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/21/paperchase-daily-mail-newspaper

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/info/press/news/new-channel-4-survey-reveals-the-truth-about-muslim-marriage
theguardian.com/education/2017/nov/22/uk-universities-disaster-weeks-brexit-plan-eu-citizens
youtube.com/watch?v=SimPsL7LYHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has Andrew Neil got a new weave? Is that why he's been off TV for a while?

eddie's balls shrivel right up when you remind him about his girly drunken crying sessions, I guess there's no bluffing that one away.

First for rightful king Edward VIII

Shut the fuck up you LARPing cunt.

Do they?

Looking in to this Channel 4 survey about Muslims marriages
>channel4.com/info/press/news/new-channel-4-survey-reveals-the-truth-about-muslim-marriage
The entire thing is worded very awkwardly to make it hard to tease info out of it
>The survey, of 1000 women across Britain, reveals that while 78 per cent of those questioned wanted their marriage to be legally valid under British law, nearly two thirds (61%) only had a Nikah marriage, meaning that their marriage is not legally recognised.
Is that 61% of the total (i.e. 610/1000) or just 61% of te 78% who wanted a legally binding marriage?
>The Channel 4 survey was carried out by 20 Muslim female community researchers between December 2016 and September 2017, using a mix of face to face and phone interview
What were the conditions of the face-to-face interview? Were they under male supervision at the time? Because I might be a bit wary of the responses if so.
And does face-to-face really mean face-to-burkha?
So many questions that need answering.

About to tuck into a peng munch lads

It's not real, but it says a lot about the man's character that i had to check.

link or fuck off

That looks fucking terrible.

>grandparents rights

Never thought about this tbqh.

can always tell when you've been got to because you switch from acting like pube to 'hmmm oh ok I suppose hmm yes' trying to act all cool

What’s your problem, Ahmed?

>oj6
>oj1
gimme the rest of them famalam

end freedom of movement

I've only got a few. I'm sure there's more floating around

>while 78 per cent of those questioned wanted their marriage to be legally valid under British law, nearly two thirds (61%) only had a Nikah marriage, meaning that their marriage is not legally recognised.
The use of "while" at the start of this sentence indicates the subject (the data) remains the same across both points made. Therefore the 61% is of the 100%.

Also, you must notice that it says "78% wanted their marriage to be legally binding" indicates that 22% do not want it to be legally binding. Does this not raise serious red flags regarding the state of integration?

Digits confirm.

TIL Mugabe was a bantmaster.

irony is I cant tell if this is humour or real UK life?

>Does this not raise serious red flags regarding the state of integration?
I think the FGM and acid attacks had already done that.

>assumptions
Okay, I BTFO about three anonymongs last thread and I'm not sure which one you are. Must have cut you deep to cry cross thread about it though

anyone watching pmq's?

honestly i just hate them all.

the feeling of having a day off work and being able to watch PMQs while wrapped up in a duvet

hey. we are here to have fun stop being so confrontational. its your fault for being traceable through threads. anonymongs are nice to eachother.

OR OR OR ORRRRRRRRRDARRRRRR

God he annoys me.

Yeah, for the giggles really.

>>assumptions
They're more like observations, really

haha same except im unemployed and eating pizza as well :^)

Edward VIII abdicated the throne, he gave up all claim to it when he did so.

Now this is believable.

>oh shit better put my face back on

everyone can see this

Not to mention he did it for a Y*nk bird, one of the eternal enemies of Britain

Top kek

>But we're not going to ban Islam guys!
>Islam is peace!!!!
lol can someone post the pic of him with Benjamin Zephenia behind him?

MIPPITT=Rightly So

>he doesn't like english culture
You're right, but it doesn't negate the fact that this survey only adds to the mound of evidence against immigration.

Yeah I know. Only cause parliament were being bellends about his intent to marry.

dumb frogposter

all my retard fb friends getting outraged about the animal suffering thing. just wanted to scream "you fucking tards dont complain about halal/kosher do you? fucking idiots."

It is telling that almost every discussion to be had with an anonymong always ends with them screeching about the Trip users perceived personality rather than the original topic.

To have a valid marriage under British law you need to register it. This applies if you get married in a church, a forest or inside a goat.

A large proportion of the UK still believe common law marriage exists (IIRC it's 50% odd). That Muslims don't realise they have to follow the law makes no difference but cohabitation law in the UK should be reformed.

What's interesting though is that should Muslims get married in a Muslim country under PIL principles we would recognise the marriage, even if we would not if done in the UK. So really this is yet another issue about Muslims not integrating and obfuscation of a larger societal issue for the sake of a minority.

That's because you're generally accepted to be an idiot.

His actions remind me a lot of the actions some royal do these days. Ignoring their duty and putting themselves first.

No, Edward was a bellend for putting himself first.

>english culture
Doesn't exist

It does, however suffocated it has been over the years by scum like you.

>when people are more likely to recognise your flag as toothpaste than as a country

>Constantly being criticised for your personality
>I'VE NOT GOT THE PROBLEM, YOU DO!
Might want to try out introspection, lad

MILKEYS

you're just cycling through your stock responses now. it's like the t-1000 going through all its forms as it melts, except it's a sobbing middle-aged failure with bitch tits instead of a robot

>comrade
>comes from an old iberian term that meant "chamber mate"
Can you imaging an ideology so gay that its adherents call each other "my lover"? The absolute STATE of Communists.

>DUDE WEED LMAO
You are Canada's idol. There is nothing worse than being an idol to Canadians.

theguardian.com/education/2017/nov/22/uk-universities-disaster-weeks-brexit-plan-eu-citizens

thanks alot you brexit bigots, now all our EU born and EU loving cock sucking lecturers are leaving

Rate my lunch

do we really get italians coming here to work in a restaurant

>chicken
Its alright I guess.

fatty

All you're doing is making a fool of yourself.

Only because of some archaic law made by the church. He wanted to modernise the monarchy and had some public support, which didn't sit well with the establishment

No.

italian girls come here to work my shaft

P E N G

no.

>the party opposite is bad because they did 10 years ago exactly what we have just done
>HERE HERE WAAAYYY HOOOOO
>ORDAAAHHH
>umm, mr speaker can i bring a question in from katey, she says....
>AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>i don't think katey finds austerity funny, heh.
repeat

I know a few Italian places where all the staff are Italians

quite sad but not bad

>modernise the monarchy
>By shagging a married woman, who was also a divorcee

The irony is Owen Jones has said plenty of genuine shit, all you do when you make up shit is act like a shill. So just fuck off Ahmed

For every one Italian who comes to work our current system imports another hundred thousand third worlders for gibs and the 'gig economy'

>modernise the monarchy
The monarchy is steeped in tradition, its fundamentally traditional thing.

Also its easy to look back with how modern divorce laws and saying shit about it, but back then divorce wasn't looked upon so well.

go back to somalia

why do people rent houses, how about don't rent so demand will go down init

Calm down, fucking shit-eating paki creep

Aye, m8, everyone should just start living on the street until house prices come down

*imports half a million people a year*
its nothing personnel, kiddo

ye pretty much. wow so "combative" and "gladtorial" according to the BBC. they havent seen the eastern block have they?

No, you're deliberately conflating two separate issues there She'd already filed for divorce anyway.

Funny how that law doesnt exist anymore though isnt it.

oh yeah lmao, well i'll be alright

I’d love to not rent and by a house out right.

Because otherwise you have to save up money to get a house and mortgage.

Are you telling me society is better off now that divorce has become common-place and acceptable?

>She'd already filed for divorce anyway.
>Her second divorce
Yes, this is clearly the sort of woman who will help set the foundation for a strong and lasting royal family, they should have welcomed her with open arms

to be fair it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a two party system in which the two parties are exactly the same

a hitler in the chamber would spice things up

youtube.com/watch?v=SimPsL7LYHs

Are you telling me society is better off because we didn't have a king who would've allied with Hitler and prevented us from being utterly buttfucked in and after WW2?

durham housing looks cheap absolutely no jobs there or something?

>we didn't have a king who would've allied with Hitler
Hitler was the most precarious ally we could have had

>The ceremonial figurehead head of state dictates foreign policy

I don't follow UK politics, but isn't that the 15 year old kid that attempted to interview based Lord Rees-Mogg?

You're walking home at night and this group of girls confronts you and calls you white cis-het scum. What do?

Second most. The Yanks always took top spot.

Well she was good enough to be the Duchess of Windsor and her and Edward stayed together until his death.

How was it? Looks a bit grim mate.