Mysterious "booms" heard in 64 locations around the world

what the hell is going on Sup Forums??? is the end coming??

is this a natural phenomenon or is it extra-terrestrial in origin? or is it part of a psy op?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5103611/Mysterious-booms-heard-64-times-2017.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rIXc5GV9Rew
youtube.com/watch?v=LMS4XEbXUf8
infowars.com/breaking-massive-nuclear-disaster-in-russia-poisons-europe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_JHNvaGwVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus is returning

Its face book

what did he mean by this?

The tribulations have begun. September was the start. things will get very, very interesting.
The storm is coming, those who oppose God face his wrath and will begin to see it manifest.
Good luck and God bless us all.

would you notice a Drone Strike in a Civilian area?

You must've clicked the wrong board, /x/ is that way -------->

>boom map shows booms are primarily in usa, > uk and australia

this makes me very suspicious that it is related to meteors or anything natural

you are telling me 64 meteors fell to earth in a year but only in usa, uk and aus?

there is nothing conspiratorial in this news article from the daily mail. these booms are happening in our world

>All Anglo nations
It's definitely the judgement of God, let's be honest we kind of deserve it

No I'm not.

This is the ideal autist, you may not like it but this is what peak autism looks like.

And this is not a nebula due to

The filter does not change any color based on distance
Ie; All colors you se, Pupils,Eyes,Teeth,Grin Are all off different material

And this thing moves
If a nebula moves it changes shape
Satan does not change shape
Pic related is an actuall nebula

Zooming out

this.
soon will come the day when the Beady Eyed Anglo feels justice

Nazi invasion in the underground cities made by the elite. They're taking them over, bombing them one by one.

We’ve been telling you for a long time now.

UK, Aus, USA, NZ and Leafland = 5 eyes
Other locations = Finland, France, Isreal.

Spin the conspiracy wheel of fortune on that one

>I saw a thing in the sky, I think it's the devil.
Take your meds.

It's happening all over the world but unfortunately they don't have a word for "boom" outside of english so they can't report them.

Thank you Australis

mimimimimi

kek

Haaaaaaaaaaa.

Are you denying the existence of the devil?

China and Russia wouldn't tell us, at least not quickly. Africa can't tell it's ass from it's elbows so anything could be happening.

Oh shit, that's the future face of the average american.

This

I think the Swede that's been posting this shit the last month's has gone insane from his anus being culturally enriched too many times.

hopefully tactical nukes going off in kikes homes

So where's the recording? All I got after a quick search was something sounding exactly like a fighter jet.

The US Military claimed it was artillery practice in Alabama when the booms first started but now since the booms are everywhere that must mean the government is hiding something. Are all the booms happening in the US or around the world?

According to the bible he was thrown into a pit. What's that nigga doing in the sky in the form of two blobs?
I like this board because I'm a bit of a conspiracy buff myself, but some of you are full on retarded.

I'm guessing sonic boom from an aircraft.

>Sonic boom
>64 locations
Thanks for activating my almonds.

Same thing it was heard in multiple counties, the question now it's what the fuck are they doing scaring people like people like that, if this it's a 64 planes operation.

lots of booms in usa, pretty much everywhere except the rockies.. booms also reported in the UK

the daily mail link has a map

There were a world wide boom a few years ago too. I believe it was dubbed "skyquake". Sounded like a shipping container was dropped down a mountain side.

I've heard what sounds like fireworks when there is none but no booms

It's their underground tunnel network. They've activated a version of Noah's Ark protocol.

It's a very big sign of how unstable things are geopolitically if fighter jets are what are causing this.

>kind of

Maybe they are testing THAAD. Most of those locations seem like high pop places

why are there 64 instances of fighter jets breaking the sound barrier, concentrated in west/east coast of usa, england and wales, and eastern australia?

THAAD?

Bomb tests outside of the atmosphere or something?
Maybe fucking with the earth magnetic fields?
who knows and who cares. we will know soon enough if its something big.

Do those map locations correlate with military bases?
the one in NC seems to be right over Fort Bragg in Fayetteville

it's gotta be on the chart here somewhere

not that I'm aware.. the only bases in Minnesota are Air Force bases, one is a reserves base at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport and another is an Air Force base in Duluth.. the location of the boom in MN is literally the middle of nowhere

A ballistic missile defense system used to shoot down nukes

>Daily mail
Shiggy diggy doo

This is different from the sky shaking/trumpets a few years ago?
Post videos, please.

I wish

The seals opening....
Like in Revelations.
God watch over us and have mercy on our souls.

The only other explanation is experimental aircraft.

youtu.be/rIXc5GV9Rew

That's super spooky, cause the booms are very far apart.

And he's flying very low.

The Earths crust is splitting up.

There is a shit storm coming that will be on the scale of nothing like we've ever seen before.

The Universe is Alive. Cycles happen. Celestial Bodies work like gears in a machine. Everything is effected by everything else.

Do the math.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMS4XEbXUf8

SE Kentucky here, boom yesterday around 1500 EST shook my house so hard I thought a car crashed into it on the outside.

It's connected to the radioactive cloud and the rapefugees. (((They're))) not fucking around. They want us gone.

infowars.com/breaking-massive-nuclear-disaster-in-russia-poisons-europe/

No you illiterate fool
Satan gets trhown in a pit 3 years from now
Rev 12

>Daily Mail
Literally wtf?

It's prolly the fucking refugees, trying to get us out of our homes so they can take them over and make them into shit holes

Bamping fer trooth

big if true

This is why I keep coming back here.
We need more of this kind of reporting.

Somebody get the gas.

>Sound waves where there is no atmosphere
Outside of a conductive medium does sound exist? Can sound travel?

God is not real you fucking cucks

It's been talked about since the dawn of mankind. Since man could write. But some random user, (you), have it allllll figured out.
God is talking and if you pay attention to the signs you will begin to see. Some people won't wake up to the reality, perhaps that is your destiny ... a backfill person with no soul. The decision is yours, but I wish you well.
God bless

Exactly, this it's why an experimental plane like the blackbird could remain inconspicuous, whatever this is, it's flying low.

Sonic booms from cloaked aircraft.

Next

In case you guys can't tell, this is the facial tone of a little boy who was never loved and got way too many trophies.

but, hat
oh well

The U.S. military has recently been sending high-capacity payload carrying satellites into orbit for Kinetic Bombardment weapons system testing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Basically, the satellites are carrying heavy tungsten payloads which can be targeted for orbital strikes. The force of such an impact would be something like a nuclear weapon, but without the radiation. However, the precision of such weapons must be tested before they can be used in the field.

Russia is also testing such weapons.

facial expression analysis suggests fake overreactions designed to condone surroundings
in reality, this guy goes home at night and hates his job
every now and then the bottle brings a laugh

the leaf can posh vogue

I heard one in Perdido Key 2 days ago. Bone chilling deep. There has also been a huge influx in military aircraft flying. Usually see one or 2 a week but for the past few weeks it been 5 a day.

ches he is esse, my homboi chesus chust gat deportad baq to mejico

>daily mail
fucking end yourself, nigger

Underground base territorial disputes. Don’t worry neither side is going to help us.

I'm a jobless geologist and i know what this is. Remember the 2012 movie? This is how it's starts, these sounds come from deep inside our planet. Soon the whole cities will be devoured by earth itself.

It's just Hillary Clinton sitting down

These are called Thor’s hammer we have had them for a while now.

But then who was post?

2spoop

>Spooky
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_JHNvaGwVI

Wrong those would be the trumpet sounds which may or may not be related

Debunked this is the clover field monster sound. It perfectly matches.

Kek is real, and he is preparing to reveal his final form. Look at these numbers

i was awoken by a giant boom, no lie, but then I thought it was just a big ass firecracker.

I didn't hear any boom, and why would a skull be looking worried, seems like the worst thing that could happen to that guy has already happened to him, silly picture, irrational.

Lol, okay Spock.

Get out Ronald.