Are they alt right?

Are they alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
medium.com/@resnikoff/nobody-talks-about-the-fact-that-taylor-swift-is-jewish-heres-why-it-matters-64aececd20b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bieber is not white, so it doesn't matter. Tay Tay, I hope.

Yes. They belong to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

What the fuck is the alt right?

They are waiting for their fuhrer to give the order

No, Taylor Swift is just baiting for attention and you all took it hook, line and sinker.

>shitty mass produced music
>black/jewish handlers
>tattoos
>chokers
>dyed hair
yeah so redpilled xD BRAISE GEG!! :DDD FREE GEGISTAN!

Who gives a shit.

THE KEYBOARD IS BLACK

idk it's not like I'm gonna buy anything I just make/spread memes of top waifu

Some kind of indie bookstore

Tay tay is obvious kike in disguise. Look at hair roots and weird face structure.

She is a top semen daemon

Justin bieber is romanian

>Implying we regret taking tay's bait balls deep inside us

No I'm no-

No he's not wtf you're talking about

Shes the Aryan Goddess and not even ugly apps can stop her

Based on things I've read, etc. I have come to an conclusion that Taylor is certainly conservative Republican. Not too sure about Justin

>WOW I LOVE FAKE ARYANS WITH DYED BLONDE HAIR LOOK AT THEM SO ARYAN LIKE ARENT THEY?? IM SO ALT RIGHT LOOK AT ME HAHAH

FUCK OFF

jesus christ bieber just shave that thing off

is OP alt-fag?

He's white, just not Romanian

Bieber started balding and will be bald in a few years. He's desperately trying to save it with sex changing hormones, but all it's done is give him finasteride face.

Tattoos are european in origin

l00k l1ke z0mb13s no ty

based T.S calling out the lugenpresse and hiding alt-right messages in her songs. WE HEAR YOU TAYLOR

>amerimutts claiming to be white

10/10 good thread

Looks like a bleached kike. Probably 30% kike blood in her from the time then hers grandfathers lived in Israel for 10 years.

I think justin found god, good for him cause he was going off the rocker. Haven't heard any bad news about him in over a year.

what the hell are you going on about it. SHe's a WASP

>finasteride
What

he said he hates bill clinton so that has got to count for something

>Based on things I've read, etc. I have come to an conclusion that Taylor is certainly conservative Republican. Not too sure about Justin

Looks good...

Be me pol... Just got new plates, got personalized plates K3K 777... Do I keep them because they are going to look cool when I get them in the mail? Or do I pay another 40$ to get something else, because peyote are stupid act might trash my car or I might have to beat or kill someone if they try to attack me or my car?? The car had sentimental value.. I think it was a stupid move. Should I roll around with those plates or change them?

You've been greatly misinformed by memes lol.
medium.com/@resnikoff/nobody-talks-about-the-fact-that-taylor-swift-is-jewish-heres-why-it-matters-64aececd20b

>I know Taylor Swift is Jewish because my friend’s cousin was at her Bat Mitzvah. It was held at Temple Beth Keshet in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and it was reportedly extravagant even by upper middle-class reform standards.

Claiming to be white is literally the only thing we can do because we can't claim to be 1/8 English 1/8 German

This is bait?

A fucking joke written by an actual Jew. The absolute state of meme flags

>Being this retarded
>Hating tay with a nazishill flag
Stahp

I present to you Taylors brother Austin. I'll let you judge it for yourselves..

This. Otzi the iceman had tattoos on his body when and he lived 5,000 years ago in the alps

swift is almost certainly a respectable english name