Best dad

Best dad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xKmNCWeUSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was this show so fucking bad?

Why do you have such pleb taste?

It wasn't bad.

Good thing the Doctor did those experiments on his vampire wife so he could tell everyone how the vampires work and what their weaknesses are.

Wow you sure convinced me with those sick arguments, Shiki is the best anime ever made!

That dude did nothing wrong.
Even when the little girl was a much of a victim as the townpeople, that doesn't change the fact that the Shikis are predatory creatures who killed like 2/3 of the town.

Justice.

All you had to do was tell them how the vampires work Doc.
You had one job Doc.

Series should have ended with him lobbing off the goth loli's head.

you get what you give user you said it was bad they said it wasn't none of you gave points

Why is your taste so fucking bad?

Thats some fucking garbage taste

Because I wasn't making an argument, I was making a statement.

it fucked me up thinking about how thin she was and how easy that stake of pierced her chest

And my statement is that you are a pleb.

I'm saying what did you really expect from making that statement

Cause u shit, m8

That only makes me want to torture her more. Each and every tear would be so worth it.

Is he Tomaru?

That's not Yujiro.

>That dude did nothing wrong.
You can pinpoint the second he realises he's been trapped in a hackneyed "No, you are the Demons"

Glorious Champion of the People

A shiki thread!
Megumi Shimizu is best girl and nothing you say can change that!

Shiki are abominations that need to be destroyed. The old man did nothing wrong.
If only that meddling lolicon priest hadn't gotten in the way we could've had a good end.

The one good thing sweet megumi graced us with

Best mum.

Also one of maybe three shiki that decided to not murder anyone and thus one of the very few that didn't deserve to be slaughtered.

If Megumi didn't stalk Natsuno then the shiki would of won.
Megumi literally saved the world.

What would fucking a Shiki feel like?

I donno but I'd probably wouldn't take a blowjob

>the world
They just wanted a little safe village, user.

I want to marry the cute vampire. I'd protect her from all of you monsters.

I've been looking forward to this.

Only a truly good father would murder the shit out of his good for nothing son if he ever became a human-hunting abomination. You just don't get that with modern parenting.
They did to you fucking idiot. Don't try to pull the "nice argument" card when you never gave one to begin with.

It would be prtty cold since they don't generate their own body temperature.
I'm sure if you let Megumi relax in a electric blanket for a few hours she'd be good to go.
A village of Shiki would need a steady supply of victims.
I agree it wouldn't of been world ending but if left unchecked it could definitely be a national problem.

Shiki is the best horror anime till now

Nice.

They establish early on that it takes several feedings to kill someone and that someone who's been fed on will recover. Surely then the vampires don't actually have to kill to survive, unless maybe Sunako's just too much of a glutton.

I believe it's more of a safety thing.
After time the mind control starts to weaken and we all know how grave it would be if anyone started talking about the dead person who keeps dropping by all night.
Also at the time they needed the numbers of Shiki to rise ao they could take over the village.
One shiki in a city could probably live for years without ever taking a life.

>After time the mind control starts to weaken and we all know how grave it would be if anyone started talking about the dead person who keeps dropping by all night.
Then have willing humans. In the show several people make the offer to feed them.
Or don't feed off friends and family that know you.

>Also at the time they needed the numbers of Shiki to rise ao they could take over the village.
Why did they need to take over the village? Like you said a lone Shiki could easily survive without killing anyone in a populated area. If Sunako decided to kill an entire village just so she could live in a country home with more vampire friends then she doesn't deserve much sympathy.

And if they did take over the village then you've got a population of them that'll have to continue kidnapping outsiders to survive, unless the plan was to keep enough villagers alive to use as cattle. Either way they needed exterminated.

I like you, user.

underreated post

At this point I believe Sunako is insane or at least heavily delusional as most Shiki tend to have childish mentalities.
I've read the manga and it's implied that the Shiki "master plan" if you can even call it a plan was suicidal in nature.
The years of existing in the dark and killing people must of gotten to her.
The shiki village was a way of ending things either we get our village (a place in the world) or we finally stay dead. (The world rejects them)

I like this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xKmNCWeUSQ

Shiki had an amazing soundtrack

Best girl
Megumi was a stupid brat but I liked her too
Though I think the whole idea of turning the whole village into shiki was pretty stupid and unsustainable they'd need to kidnap a shitton of strangers to feed hundreds of vampires

RIP Shiki thread.