The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap")...

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

stop forcing this its gay

Yes. You are right. It was the helmet of our ancestors who arrived via the Ark after the destruction of the planet Eden. It allowed us to telekinetically communicate between one another.

You madman.

Source

So, a dunce cap.

.t

I find it fucking hilarious

Someone out the Jew hat on john Stewart more and bill mahr.

Calling it now, this thread was created by some latte drinking journalist that will write a story upon how he made Sup Forums make these edits

>browner and gayer
>hop on, bitches
Anyone who hasn't been brainwashed and pays even a little attention should be able to see what is going on

These were all clearly pre-made, if you're trying to shill at least be more discreet

fuck off kike

Looks like a stupid Teletubbie hat

kek

I love this keep going

Someone put a new hat on that like Ethan Klein from h3h3 who pirated Sam Hyde's shtick to success.

Also Brett Gelman & Mac Demarco. (DEMARKET)

I hate filthy Jews like Eric Andre who hide behind their other race. "I'm half black!" Or Mac Demarco "I'm Italian!"

He had a thread an hour ago is why

reeeeeeeee leave /ourgirl/ alone!

no shit jidf, eat a dick

Kek. Imagine the normies starting to use use this (((funny looking hat))) on twatter.

Is this shooped?

Is her mouth really that small?

Seig heil

This.

The kikes are fishing for another story

This is the best meme in a long time

Checkd

"HOW OUR COMBINED STAFF FROM NOISEY, VICE, HUFFPO & GQ BAITED STUPID ALT RIGHT TROLLS INTO THINKING JEWS WEAR FUNNY YELLOW HATS. THE RESULTS WERE HILARIOUS"

This hat is also where the stereotypical depiction of witches comes from.

>the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran required all Jews to identify themselves by wearing the Judenhat (“Jewish hat” or “horned skullcap”). The style soon became a target for Anti-Semitism. Artists painted devils muttering curses beneath Jewish crowns. In 1431, Hungarian legal codes required first-time sorcery offenders to walk among their peers in “peaked Jews’ caps.” Medieval representations tying Jews to Satan were nothing new, and by the late 13th century, Jewish attributes had soaked up enough ugly significance to tar all “unbelievers, hypocrites, heretics, pagans, and demons

Not as good as Amerimutt and won't stick this hard, but saves the day, yeah.

high chance it will make it to the news, because muh antisemitism

Post holocaust camp inmates with hat, I'm on phone, also Anne frank

No, this thread is hilarious

>kike

>Looks like a stupid Teletubbie hat
or...

So you find forced memes funny?

I like these hats

Kikes on suicide watch

I'm screencapping this thread just in case it actually happens

Jews don't need a hat.

You seem pretty offended which tells me you are a jew

You seem quite concerned about these jew hats, jew...

I was just about to post that

criminally underrated

I'm not offended in any way, you must be slightly autistic since you can't discern implicit meaning

I just find this thread strange and how there's a stockpile of this that obviously came from one person

We already have a modern day version of this (pic related)

You think this will make it to the news for antisemitism? Not the 2836824 other posts about literally hating jews because theyre the parasites of society?

OP please do pic related, on mobile at work

It did not come from one person you fucking retard. Lots of people have created these over many threads. Op just saved and reposted

Laa laa

People were making them all last night, kike.

wew there you seem a little offended

Eternal butthurt kike, seething

>al frankenstein

lost

Offended at you being a retard?

>You think this will make it to the news for antisemitism? Not the 2836824 other posts about literally hating jews because theyre the parasites of society?
No one's attempted to create a "to-do list" yet, which these image are.

(((Echoes))) got pretty good coverage, this has an additional visual ring to it.

>butthurt
t. buttblasted ameritard

Faggots. Can your shilling be more obvious. Look at how many are pre made. Look are shit and unfunny these are. Forced meme. SHIT NIGGER KIKE

Lmao

Jews hate this one simple trick.

They are not premaid Shlomo.
See here

Google Image Search Pikmin