Nanatsu no Taizai

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN. NAKABA IS DYING - HIATUS UNTIL JANUARY

The first issue of Weekly Shonen Magazine for 2017 is announcing that Suzuki Nakaba’s Nanatsu no Taizai manga will be going on hiatus until January. The manga will be taking a break due to surgery which Nakaba will be undergoing. As such there is no chapter scheduled for Nanatsu no Taizai in the upcoming issue of Weekly Shonen Magazine. As a replacement however the magazine will carry a special 4 page omake in lieu of the chapter.

yonkouprod.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-manga-takes-hiatus-january-due-author-hospitalization/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Shiibashi
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=76049
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda makes me happy because it's a pain to read

I wish him well and look forward to a return of NnT in January.

why

Volume 24 cover is out.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Nakaba's one flaw,horrid colour choices.

Why is Nakaba so bad at volume covers?

They keep dropping like flies.

Seriously, being a mangaka is apparently one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

It's not serious but they didn't list the condition. Guess we'll have to take the word for it and hope for the best.

Ugh Hunter x Hunter, World Trigger and now this. All I have left is My Hero Academia

Also Diane is the best

It's Merlin's birthday.

>Please, do not be worried, his medical condition is not serious and he is fine.
>The main series serialization is schedule to be resumed in Issue 7 of 2017 (It will be available on January 18, 2017)
thanks for the false alarm

That's what they said about the D.Grayman hiatus

Who's next?

Horikoshi

Kentaro Miura.

>his sister got married
>his brother got a kid
>All Might is dying

Togashi

He'd have to come back first

Did he stay out in the rain overnight or something, what happened?

Oda

It won't surprise me if it was because of overwork. He basically does the manga alone.

>All I have left is My Hero Academia
Did you notice that the number of pages has been reduced? Did you notice that in the last comments the author seems anxious and worried? It's just a matter of time, user. The Togashi gang is going to get bigger and bigger.

RIP

Oda has a deal with japanese Satan. He'll never die as long as he keeps pouring out new OP chapters.

Lookin' a little goku-y there

NnT's artstyle is based on DB, so that happens.

As soon as we get into the juice of the Holy War :' -(

RIP in pepperoni never forgettoni

At first glance it looks like she's holding and is about to suck on my big, black balls. Damn... thinking about it is already getting me hard.

powerlevels

>surgery
N-not cancer, right?

They're checking Nakaba's power level. It must be pretty high if he's gonna be away for a month.

This series gave me a giant fetish, too bad most giant art has the giant girls waaay too big in comparison

it went to shit after the holy knights arc anyway

lewd

And nothing of value was lost

NnT is nothing like what it was before when I loved it anymore anyways.

Maybe that explains why this started becoming really shitty lately.

>Samefagging this hard

Don't you ever think to yourself how much better you could be doing with your life?

Yet it still manages to blow every other current shonen out of the water.

P.S: The Holy Knight arc was average at best.

>Projecting this hard

Togashi again

George Morikawa or Gosho Aoyama, I'm sure about that.

Literally every retard resorts to this line after being called out. I know Sup Forums is 90% kids and preteens, but Jesus Christ.. try to hide your age.

Why do you care so much autist, you can ignore my post if you don't like

>BLAH BLAH UNDERAGE
Usually underage like you pretending. always accuse age to retort. Pathetic.

Still samefagging. Sup Forums was a really good place back in the day, then newfriends like you found out about it and discovered the art of samefagging.

happy birthday you literal semen demon

I'm pretty sure the "health problems" and "deadly Japanese cold" memes are just excuses to take a fucking vacation without dishonoring your family and being forced to commit sudoku.

>literally one month.
>Sup Forums still spergs out.

Well apparently native Japanese do biologically have weaker immune systems, and additionally apparently the infamous Japanese Cold isn't some weak shit. There are people who go there on vacation/move/whatever, get it, and are on their ass for like two weeks.

Combined with their shitty work ethic and ass-backwards cultural values about time in the workplace its no doubt their dying. Where's that daily chart for mangaka where the author gets like four hours of sleep a night?

Fucking hell, I hope Suzuki pulls through.

Well at least we know why there were a couple of shorter than normal chapters and that one chapter with sub-par artwork.

His only assistant is his wife and he's only really taken one break since 2012.

I've enjoyed the TC arc more honestly, but the Defense of Liones mini-arc went to shit after Mel came back. Still, I thought it had a semi-satisfying conclusion.

Everyone enjoys the TC arc better or at least the great majority. Taizai was honestly ass until it hit the 105 mark.

The TC arc is better but the first arc had plenty of great stuff too.

I only got one (You) from that, sorry. You can't defend how boring it's been lately.

I dropped it before the animu was even announced.

Don't worry, you'll still have Black Clover

So it already stop with this week or are we still getting one last new chapter before the hiatus?

This week. Special chapters every week until his return.

Pic related is one page of this week's special

I chuckled. Seems Griamor will go back to his original age now. No more shota time for Veronica.

FIRS Ashihara now this.
BEST MONTH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill yourself.

>Veronica's power level rose 3 times bigger that day
Inb4 every special will have naked men in it.

>beat up Monspiet and Derrierie get back to Camelot only to see the naked Estarossa
>Gilthunder awakes naked in Vivian's rape dungeon

>Projecting this hard
>Literally every retard resorts to this line after being called out. I know Sup Forums is 90% kids and preteens....

They always resort to ad hominem attacks when cornered or triggered. As usual it will be:
a. Projecting this hard
b. You're an autist
c. You're a schizophrenic
d. You're homo / faggot

>Where's that daily chart for mangaka where the author gets like four hours of sleep a night?

It's a tough life for low pay unless you were able to negotiate for a better percentage cut and have something from the anime merchandising royalties. But many authors/artists surrender their merchandising rights for an upfront payment option. Id est, if an anime series is announced, the author gets an upfront payment and that's it. Pretty sucky. The corporations get it all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Shiibashi
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=76049

> bonus chapters focused on the other characters and that kinda makes the "story" progresss

All is well. How the 10C gets some.

Will Guila and Griamor now constantly fight over who gets the tomboy princess pussy?

Why would Guila fight a war she already won? It's the second time she BTFO Griamore. She also BTFO Veronica and now the latter tries to molest her to get Guila-senpai to notice her. Her brother also makes a cuter shota.

They also like the time-wasting attacks. It's where they spend 15 seconds to post "No proof" to something that should be known thru common sense. You then spend 5 to 15 minutes cobbling together the proof. Then they do a hand-waving retort of finding the one minor item that is not perfectly worded which cost them another 30 seconds. You then spend another bunch of time rewording out the typo or rewriting the research data.

So, for that 45 seconds, they wasted 10 to 30 minutes of your time. It's a terrible trolling.attack. By keeping up variations of this, they wear you out and you surrender. They win by using dishonest intellectual tactics. That's how teens fight "know it alls" in high school too (if they aren't vandalizing the guy's stuff).

Is it just me or like literally every LN or manga author always dies before finishing their work?
What the fuck man, japs need to learn to wrap up their series in less than 30 quintillion volumes if we ever want to see 1 concluded story ever, esepcially with their life expectancy of 23 at best.

>Is it just me or like literally every LN or manga author always dies before finishing their work?

Yes, it's just you.

It's true though, they all fucking die.
It's crazy.

Japan's life expectancy is the world's highest.

Looks like Nakaba will never die, since he already finished 4 or 5 of his manga projects.