Polish students created first in the world kebap making machine!

I guess turkish and iranian migrants just became obsolete. Our machines will make our kebap now, thank you. You can go to Germany now.

My related question is, why import migrants when you can replace their unskilled asses with machines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg-4ATrE8n0
wmcactionnews5.com/story/36904435/teen-arrested-in-oak-court-mall-gun-flashing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poland is bas-

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAA

A fucking kebab machine are you fucking kidding me????

>Without immigrants you wouldn't be able to enjoy all that delicious foo-
*blocks your path*
*makes you a kebab*

hahahaha
hahahah
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
I can't wait till we have those here

no human meat, pork choice, no stinky muzzies.

GERMAN GIBS WELL SPENT
checked

Brilliant

Last time I was in Berlin their national dishes were TURKED and POO’D

>would you like to try our most oooular dish currywurst?

>LMAO WHAT

won't taste the same without the cum and the poo

>Currywurst is indian
Top kek, leaf. Don't embarrass yourself.

This kills muhammed

Lel, reminds me of that old Rowan Atkinson sketch

>"But now that we've got the recipe... is there really any need for them to stay?"

youtube.com/watch?v=sg-4ATrE8n0

Lmao

Did you just make this?

>HAHAHAHAHHAHA spam
People who post like this should get a 3 day ban or more.

yes and I had to fill in no less than eight captchas of street signs

this is genius, thanks polan

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT REEEEEEEEEE

This it's brilliant actually, if you have automatic kebab, you don't need to import the kebab makers.

REMOVE

So we don't need these filthy turks working in kebab shops anymore. They are going to be replaced with kebab making machines lol. That's good, they all need to be deported.

Racism isn't fun anymore maybe I'm depressed

How many days should muttposters get?

where were you when Poland allied with Skynet to create RoboChristianity and Deus Vult with CyberCrusaders?

It is, there is no real owner of the invention it’s a bunch of slimy krauts claiming ownership of something years after its invention

It was a street shutter who made one of your most popular foods

>HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>666
Watch how a catholic nation fought off an islamic invasion with one simple invention.

>A weapon to surpass Ataturk

Another victory for the free market

Polan is capitalist now ok goodbye

I would shit myself if the button for purchase was labeled "REMOVE" instead of "PURCHASE" as in "remove product"

What's your most popular food again? Grease on french fries?

Don't be retarded Hans. Just because you hate the culture doesn't mean you can't enjoy the food. This way you get all of the latter without having to deal with the former

nah dude, its rice in a bowl consumed with traditiona gender neutrall chopsticks now

use the old captcha you nigger

>What's your most popular food again? Grease on french fries?
Na und? Poutine schmeckt irrsinnig gut

Machines replace everyone. Satan trips nice

Man if I could have just gotten a kebab out of a machine in college I would have died of heart failure before graduation

I love kebabs, it's such a damn shame that to get them you have to interact with dirty greasy t*rks and similar

That's fucking hilarious. Well done.

Liebe schmeckt die caviar

it's still prepared by arabs, the machine only grills it

lies it's minced gypsies and road salt made in Starachowice

That looks so fucking good. I need to make some this weekend.

I think it would be prepare by a different machine, at least you don't need to talk to a t*rk so it's a win either way

Kebab is unironically a good thing. Not recognizing its greatness is just stupid - kebab makers are decent, very hard-working people and if not their kebab shops will be closed for poor hygiene/quality (very hard to maintain in a kebab shop).

If you start denying the truth about something positive like this, you're not doing yourselves any favors.

Also, cherish the good kebab makers if you have them. We had them some time ago, once we joined the EU all of them went west because there's such a huge demand in the UK and Germany due to horrifying cuisine. Now only the bad ones are left and I pass by a kebab shop every day knowing it will be shit, but I desperately want one.

I love poles man.

>but I desperately want one.
Well, here we see an ottoman rapebabie.

is that fucking mashed potato
on top of fried potato?
what the fuck?

You see Ivanski... you can now remove kebab AND make kebab!

Removekebab!

Food is food faggot, politicizing it is fine but not in that way. Cuisine is literally what has made the world go around. Cuisine and stealing it drove exploration, colonization, the discovery of every single continent, the formation of all European countries, shipbuilding and most empires.

>caring this much about some greasy chicken sandwich made by some shitskin that wipes his ass with his bare hand

>chicken

>based Augustyn
turkey BTFO!!!

poitin is a drink

lamb then I do not give a fuck

kebab is only good if you are raised on shitty hamburgers, kiddo.

Mate the entirety of modern German cuisine is Turkish and Arabic food kys Hans

Ever tried proper kebab?

Nowadays you can only get it in big western capitals, unfortunately. And it's very hard to find because they're usually tiny little kiosks in some neighbourhood somewhere. London has a few famous ones, but it's still hard to find.

How can an American not know what Poutine is? Are you retarded?

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.

Does the maschine add in rape victims? Does it spit into my food?
You can‘t replace humans this easily, you rayciss.

But will it rape you like the real thing, my subhuman Slavic friend? Here in Deutschland, our Kebobs come with a side of jihad.

It's poutine, the Canadian equivalent of chili cheese fries. Fries with cheese curds and gravy.

Don't worry, we're working on beheading and acid throwing options for the western market.

>ask Janusz for kebab
>get pita bread, vegtables, meat + sauce
>ask mahmoud for kebab
>get dried off meat
Its the same with italian pizza which is fucking shit tasting, after trying the americanized one.

If you buy food from shitskins you are retarded. I've never seen an actual shitskin selling kebab here anyway, you are all cucked as hell.

>Its the same with italian pizza which is fucking shit tasting, after trying the americanized one.

The contempt I feel for you has no bounds, kraut.

>I've never seen an actual shitskin selling kebab here anyway

They all went to Berlin, London and the like, since the krauts and brits have no cuisine and a kebab shop is instant huge wealth if done right.

Ok. Pls make it extra spicy.

I don't know what is wrose: having a dish poo'd or having that dish as your country dish.

He's e president of Russia, faggot.

I'd like to try. In Japan they got vending machines everywhere. I want that too.

It's sad all these idiots think currywurst has anything to do with immigrants. Actually, the level of idiocy annoys me.

What if it runs out of meat? How often does it need to be restocked? We dont have donair in toronto so those machine would be appreciated.

Gyros Pita is objectively better though.

I hate gyros and shawarma.

Proper kebab can barely be distinguished from gyros, really.

I don't like rating the two better because I also prefer gyros, but I've found incredibly few proper gyros places and a lot more proper kebab places.

>REMOVE KEBAB
By eating it
Based Poland

>Ivanski

dude... when i walk down the street i pass 3 shitskin owned kebab shops

it's like everywhere like that you cunt go back to plebbit and look for advice on how to fuck your baby sister

kebab is basically gyros in a bun

Yeah he doesn't get it. It's a good thing. I'd eat 'kebab' if I could get it from a Dutch place. This machine is also good in that respect. As long as I'm not giving my money to those 'people', it's fine.

Thanks for this

To be honest I have way more experience with gyros places in Greece, which tend to be very good.

One thing I don't like about kebab is they seem to tend to drench it so hard in watery sauce that it kinda ruins the texture. Tzatziki is way better at what it does.

>in a bun

u wot

Kebab is gyros in a naan. Gyros is kebab in a bun.

There is quite a difference - gyros is usually made with pork or chicken, kebab should be made with lamb. Gyros should contain tzatziki, actual kebab should have no sauce (lamb meat and the vegetables used are enough flavor).

The westernized, modernized version are closer together since the gyros has no tzatziki, so the only real difference is gyros being in a bun, kebab in a naan and that gyros is USUALLY chicken and pork, kebab lamb - although there is now plenty of lamb gyros available and chicken kebab.

Fresh meat every morning, at least from what i heard

Wrocław? Poznań?

56 days unless they send a drop of white blood to the mod in question

A machine like that probably requires minimum daily restocking, with alerts sent to the supplier if anything runs out faster than that.

>I have way more experience with gyros places in Greece, which tend to be very good.

I'm assuming its summer and I'm assuming it's Chalkidiki-ish.

LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE YOU FUCKERS HAVE ALMOST MADE ME CRASH LIKE A MILLION TIMES FUCK SAKE

But anyway, since I started going there I also found out gyros shops in small villages and not big resorts are usually fucking stellar.

>One thing I don't like about kebab is they seem to tend to drench it so hard in watery sauce that it kinda ruins the texture.

See, you've never had proper kebab. Because proper kebab has NO sauce. It actually should be made without sauce. Hot sauce is an optional addition and that should be dry. If you've only tried kebab in Romania, believe me, it's not kebab. All the good kebab makers left the Balkans because they can get rich easily in England and Germany.

Mind-crushing reviews of junk food

I wish I was polish, I just want to live somewhere white. I guess wyoming is the only option.

no you dont

artistic genius
im sorry
autistic genius
jk good job

DELET THIS! WE NEED REFUGEES TO MAKE KEBAB! YOU DRIVE GERMAN CAR AND EAT REFUREE MADE KEBAB HOW CAN YOU BE RACIST?

>All the good kebab makers left the Balkans because they can get rich easily in England and Germany
Yeah, cause it's real haute cuisine huh? GTFO of here, retard.

I live in Memphis for reference.
Poland can't be worse than this nigger plantation city.

wmcactionnews5.com/story/36904435/teen-arrested-in-oak-court-mall-gun-flashing

A Mechanical Turk

except it is, go to czech republic instead

>I look very slavic, square shaped head
>polish grandparents on both sides
>have polish last name (ends in ski)

Would Poland accept me ;-;

>t. le damage control t*rk