Akame Ga Kill 77

Esdeath is kill

That last chapter was really a wild ride

>right in the tits

Still a BEST

>Manga where everyone dies
>Tatsumidoesn't
WHAT A TWEEST

Nah it slid in straight between, easy like Sunday morning.

Esdeath a shit.

I really loved that Esdeath sincere smile, you know wich one. Esdeath is CUTE, CUTE!! And i want to protect that smile!

What?

Why would he waste his time making art for this shit series? He's above that.

His human body is gone, he will know live as a beast.

Akame vs Esdease felt a bit too short, i was expecting Esdease to use Za Warudo to stop Akames attack with both swords

he's still a dickless monster and will never be able to fuck his potato waifu, though

anyway, this sudden twist about killing only the biggest life-form out of two was really a shit asspull

That's not where it's inserting; the blade's broke, brah.

she probably used too much mana to iceage the world

He's in total control of the body of evolution incarnate; he's just gotta learn how to turn into a person.

>Why

This mangaka wasted so much potential, I can't tell if he's bad, or just stopped caring, but when he went full edge by killing Lubok,Chelsea,adding a chapter for those girls who were raped by dogs, and Rape and Mudering the Pyro's family. The manga started rapidly going Downhill.

But last I checked at least Wave and Kurome were still living well.

he'll probably turn human. either by learning how to control the body, the doctor teigu or some other bs

She just got poked in a lung. It shouldn't cause her to instantly die.

>But last I checked at least Wave and Kurome were still living well.

I have bad news for you user...

How did they die?

>I have bad news for you user...
just tell me I'm not gonna catch up at this point.
Did Kurome finally kick the bucket? Or are they both dead?
If both die I kinda wouldn't mind, but if Wave at least gave his life up for Kurome or vice versa then that's okay too

>Za Warudo
she already used it earlier, so she couldn't use it for another day

>Kurome
>nice sized breasts
Nope. Artists are delusional.

>Implying next chapter won't finish with Mine waking up and everyone agreeing to scour the world for a way to turn Tatsumi back to normal

I didn't expect Tats to survive after the anime killed him off, at least he now has that
DRAGON
I
C
K

the last few chapters have been good fun, but then watching Esdeath tear shit up has always been one of the most fun parts of the series

He'll grow a monster dick and fuck his waifu back from the coma.

This just sounds like they made Tatsumi's story some background lore of an rpg where you have to go into a cave and fight some dragon that guards a sleeping princess

The anime ending was shit, this one is pretty good to be honest. I almost had a rage burst when I saw the Prime Minister alive because I'm tired of the abuse of Aces down the sleeve and I thought he was going to pilot an ever stronger mech or something like that.