CBTS #489 Hunting the Y Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
LASTEST Q
Nov 22
ANS Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends GUIDE Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend
Decoding CNC
Signature
Countdown +++

Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

**QMAP REDUX, FACILATES CONNECTING SIGNATURES !!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
traditioninaction.org/religious/f032_Owl.htm
unexplainable.net/info-theories/The-Significance-of-the-Owl-as-it-Pertains-to-the-Occult-and-Illuminati.php
steemit.com/conspiracy/@oendertuerk/the-owl-of-minerva-from-the-illuminati-to-the-freemasons-and-its-symbolic-meaning
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
youtu.be/5F1nvAmE3E0
uawire.org/news/owl-pierces-map-of-russia-with-a-sword-on-new-emblem-of-ukrainian-intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_Intelligence_and_Security_Agency
whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/wiseowl.htm
richardcassaro.com/tag/hidden-owls-in-architecture
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/
illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-moloch-horns-satan/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
aamichael666.com/2016/11/30/what-is-the-owlminerva-rule-wikileaks-trump-clinton-libyan-civil-war-anti-us-eu-centric-pizzagate-new-world-order/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149920858/#149922836
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149080733/#149083850
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/#q150172069
foxnews.com/real-estate/2017/11/18/obama-vacation-home-hits-market-for-17-75-million.html
foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/11/20/at-t-time-warner-deal-outcome-will-redefine-anti-trust-laws-cox-president.html
books.google.com/books?id=StSiAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT78&lpg=PT78&dq=janet jackson illuminati nipple&source=bl&ots=MOiAOhobba&sig=-hvcQQn60f19Gt5QISG9cLI1_co&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY8sXlotLXAhUHwYMKHf3yBQgQ6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=janet jackson illuminati nipple&f=false
pastebin.com/trgTJH3Q
pastebin.com/JNRckMmy
pastebin.com/VhSq8dra
pastebin.com/sdbxVEUD
pastebin.com/4nfxFgcy
pastebin.com/vW1sjaDS
pastebin.com/LNDtKnNy
pastebin.com/JSzXtNAb
nytimes.com/1995/02/12/nyregion/modern-knights-meet-for-culture-fun-and-ceremony.html
schlaraffen.com/whoarewe.html
flickr.com/photos/sunnybrook100/4057142482/
cnn.com/2017/11/21/europe/germany-christmas-market-possible-terror-attack/index.html
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1995/02/12/nyregion/modern-knights-meet-for-culture-fun-and-ceremony.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Q-Book TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 >Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2 ====NEW====
>Nov 22
Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism !!Hugh Hefner/Q Fly Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 >>MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia ***GODFATHER III

What if Q isn't leaking what will happen, but is giving us marching orders?
Gear up, fags, we have an IRL mission!

**MOTIVATION IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See >NEW
Dossier Gate Al Waleed MS-13 *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme MEMES (Could use Hefner/CIA memes)
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 >NEW
D & Blacks Opium Grope award P0pe John P. !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Since it hides in darkness and avoids the light, the owl also came to symbolize Satan, the Prince of Darkness.

The Bestiaries tell us that the owl is a filthy bird, because it pollutes its own nest with its dung. It loves to live around tombs and decaying structures. When the owl ventures out into the daylight, the other birds attack it.

For the medieval men, the owl also represented the Jews who have rejected Jesus Christ.

Source: traditioninaction.org/religious/f032_Owl.htm

Linked to Death and the Underworld

The owl also serves as a symbol related to the guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead, as seen in cultures such as the ancient Egyptians and Celtics.

The Minerval Seals of the Illuminati

When it comes to the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, owl symbolism played a role with the secret society associated with the Minerval Academy – known as one of the early foundations of the society. There have been medallions and other artistic depictions that have incorporated the owl to represent the Minervals. Only a few examples of such medallions exist (which were worn around the necks of Minerval initiates); the design centered on an owl holding an open book.

Source: unexplainable.net/info-theories/The-Significance-of-the-Owl-as-it-Pertains-to-the-Occult-and-Illuminati.php

Already in the Bible, in ancient Greece, in ancient Egypt, in Japan, and in Hinduism, the owl's reputation as an omen for great misfortune or death, or the worship of the realm of the dead. In Shakespeare, the owl announces imminent murders in the plays Julius Caesar and Macbeth.

Source: steemit.com/conspiracy/@oendertuerk/the-owl-of-minerva-from-the-illuminati-to-the-freemasons-and-its-symbolic-meaning

FOR BAKERS BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424
#425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 archive.is/hP2bn
#445 #446 #447 #448 #449 #450 #451 #452 #453 #454 #455 #456 #457 #458 #459 #460 #461 #462 #463 #464 #465 #466 #467 #468 #469 #470 #471 #472 #473 #474 #475 #476 #477 #478 #479 #480 #481 #482 #483 #484 #485 #486 #487 #488 #489

Celebrities endorsing Hillary Clinton: Madonna, Beyoncé and Jay Z, 'West Wing' cast, Lee Daniels, cast of 'Empire', Sigourney Weaver, Star Jones, Jaime King, Connie Britton, Elizabeth Banks, Meryl Streep, Demi Lovato, Sarah Silverman, Lady Gaga, Uzo Aduba, Beth Behrs, RuPaul, America Ferrera, Amy Schumer, Julianne Moore, Lena Dunham, Kerry Washington, George and Amal Clooney, Ja Rule, Robert De Niro, Abby Wambach, Kim Kardashian, Abbi Jacobson, Katy Perry, Magic Johnson, Pharrell, Salma Hayek

Justin Bieber: My Owl Tattoo Has a Secret Meaning that Nobody Needs to Know

youtu.be/5F1nvAmE3E0

------------------------
Emblem for ukraine military intelligence is an owl driving sword into Russia.

Symbol of Russia military intelligence is a bat.

uawire.org/news/owl-pierces-map-of-russia-with-a-sword-on-new-emblem-of-ukrainian-intelligence

Slovenian intelligence agency with Slovenian acronym SOVA, which translates into owl - their symbol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_Intelligence_and_Security_Agency
-------------------------------------------------

White House Owl Ornament, 3-D, 24KT Gold Plated, Symbol of Presidential Wisdom, Handmade in USA! 25 LEFT IN STOCK, LIMITED EDITION, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/wiseowl.htm

Owls Hidden In Architecture

richardcassaro.com/tag/hidden-owls-in-architecture

To Bakers wanting to update the batter when I'm away:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the BOTTOM of each section (Q Posts to 1st Post, Anons Findings to 3rd Post, OC (Memes etc) to 4th Post)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while baking

To BAKERS wanting to update the batter when I'm away:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the BOTTOM of each section (Q Posts to 1st Post, Anons Findings to 3rd Post, OC (Memes etc) to 4th Post)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while baking

I take one night off and Q posted like never before. Son of a bitch.

Add this to the bake niggah

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen.
Log on, Scotty. → →

An user first got curious about this Baker → →

Union pwning the bake
Poison Co-Opted Bread
Hope somebody reads the real operative's messages
before they named them "Q" and does a compare
unionfags know it's real RIGHT AWAY and turn on "IGNORE"

→ →
Two operatives logged on and CBTS purposely ignored the alert.

This is one of them. The other got lost.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
→ →

→ → not in the union
→ → not in the union
→ → 4 bread 0 replies
→ → nothing there
→ → nothing there
→ → the unionfag
→ → no Antibot unionshill
→ → instant reply
→ → user request no Antibot
→ → immediate reply
→ → wtf? No wonder the wetback uses memeflag.
→ → unionfag meeting call
→ → again
→ → tripfag buggery
→ → tripfag buggery
→ → proves Bookman samefag
→ → union runs the bots (pic related)
→ → makes note of union pwnery
→ → tries simple reasoning

Why they ignored the operative
proves the 4 10 20 in a photo from last FEBRUARY
→ →
→ →

→ → gives up
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → Cap ain't sauce.
→ → gets the samefaggery
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → woked

Do not trust baker's union personnel.

Again - could The Hunt for Red October (a movie about a high-ranking political defector with valuable hardware) refer to the search for a defector of a deep state operative? Could it refer to the search for hidden assets? Refer to the assassination attempts of the Uranium One insider who was supposed to testify Monday or Tuesday this week?

Look here

So who is this?

"A member of the Rothschild family said the collision missed her by five minutes.

The woman, who did not want her full name published, said she heard a loud bang while she was driving her car to a dog grooming event, near Waddesdon, in Buckinghamshire.

Just five minutes earlier she had been picking a plant in the Wilderness Woods, the scene of the crash site, on the Waddesdon Estate.

"I'm totally shocked," she said. "I heard a loud bang, which I thought was a car crash."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/

Thank You Baker!

Moloch, Owls and the Horns of Satan

illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-moloch-horns-satan/

Here is a list of connections from the Clinton Foundation (CF) and Podesta Group (PG)

I've already went through it a little.. but only to about the 4th or 5th person. The Jeff Koons guy looks pretty suspicious.. as a guy from the Missing and Exploited child group.

Anyways.. I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll dream of good memes.

Consolidating Mocking Bird Memes

More plane crashes. Hmm...

>US Navy aircraft carrying 11 people crashes into the sea

>US news 17 minutes ago
>Eight people have been rescued and are in “good condition” after the U.S. Navy transporter plane crashed into the Pacific Ocean off Japan. The search for the remaining three is ongoing.

It's getting harder to post for me since I was perma banned a few weeks ago. But I just want to thank you guys for all the hard work you put in. My thoughts and prayers are always with you +++. I'll cast a palingenisis itt and perhaps wake up Kek from his rest.

On a different note everytime I post it coincides with a rampant huge increase of pro isreal,pro Islam and anti Christianity threads and I do apologize in advance for that.

+++ Deus Vult +++

"Do you think the last paragraph violates the owl/minerva rule?"

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

The storm is growing
Stay tuned

Y'all faggots are fucking weird...

Check'em Satan. Added, but if you have an upadated or cleaner version later, just post it

I added them beside of CFG

OMFG. STFU ABOUT THE FUCKING UNION BULLSHIT!!! NO ONE GIVES A FUCK! TAKE YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT ELSEWHERE YOU FUCKING SHILL

aamichael666.com/2016/11/30/what-is-the-owlminerva-rule-wikileaks-trump-clinton-libyan-civil-war-anti-us-eu-centric-pizzagate-new-world-order/

Could be more shit incoming.....

That's a good one. Full marks.

Very helpful!

Confused. Carrier or C130? --

critique?

And don't forget about all the owl references in Harry Potter, conditioning youngest generation to unquestioningly accept the symbolism.

The greatest threat to human liberty is corporate fascism

Something's wrong, but this meme ain't it. Good job.

To Bookman - Yep, that's it! INFOGRAPHIC/THE CABAL - can send corrected & updated one shortly, ie one you have is V2, new one will be V4

do another one with rabbi's to balance it out

HARRY POTER IS THE KEY

VOLDERMORT = SATAN HARRY POTTER = SATAN´S CHCILD 666 MARK OF THE BEAST THUNDER IN FOREHEAD = HARRY POTER MAKE CHILD ACCEPT THE SATANS MARK IN FOREHEAD ILLUMINATI MINERVA OWL SATANIC CULT CATHOLIC CHURCCH ALIEN POPE THE JESUIT CONSPIRACY 'OF ALL AGES ALL CONNECTED FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT = PLAYBOY BUNNY = HUGH HEFNER = ALL CONNECTED

POPE, ELVIS, JAY-Z, RIHANNA, CHARLES MANSON, AL BUNDY = 6 6 6

Meh it’s old. I saw it. Fit well with the reply
Just like this one

WHY DO YOU HAVE A NAME?

THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS BOARD FOR A REASON.

this
gif related

How many of these STUPID threads are we going to have??

Fuck!!

uduuUw/p
^^^^^^^^^^
Guaranteed to be worthless, highly suggest filtering this ID

Good bless you

How many "stupid" threads are you going to waste your time shitting in?

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 #446 #447 #448 #449 #450 #450 #451 #452 #453 #454 #455 #456 #457 #458 #459 #460 #461 #462 #463 #464 #465 #466 #467 #468 #469 #470 #471 #472 #473 #474 #475 #476 #477 #478 #479 #480 #481 #482 #483 #484 Quads
#485 #486 #487 #488 #489 ANT!B0T (When needed) ( pic related )

Harry Potter pic included in post

More than that

no I'm tired

Golden

ok I will be in till 490

BAKER NEEDED FOR 491
>BAKER NEEDED FOR 491

BAKER NEEDED FOR 491
>BAKER NEEDED FOR 491

BAKER NEEDED FOR 491
>BAKER NEEDED FOR 491

ALL this fucking autism over a LARPER named "Q". Fuck me this is tiresome.

Posts like these crack me up; have you read the rest of /pol ?

Qmap part 2 404'd suggest replace with 4plebs version. possibly both just in case
qmap2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149920858/#149922836
qmap1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149080733/#149083850

From bread with q confirmation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/#q150172069
Please review links correct and update thanks.

Celebrity/politician black eye meme coming soon anons!

Will be a nice seed for normies to question things

Here we go again

Nobody's forcing you to be here. Get the fuck out if you don't like it, pedophile.

Why don’t any of these namefags have a 4chin Pass? Maybe if I saw some clovers I’d be more inclined to take it seriously

The longer this goes on the more and more im starting to only believe the original posts before the tripcode.

This is a tangled mess that is only leading down more and more rabbit holes. The evidence that trip Q predicted anything is circumstantial at best and is just riding the coat tails of the possible leakers before them.

I thought the point was that they couldn't leak anything? Now they're trying to say they predicted something? Calling us dumb for not getting it when it was supposed to be easy, or tricking people into reaching for something that isn't there?
Rethink your decisions here guys. You don't need to reject it all, but maybe it's time to take a step back, wait for the indictments, and see what happens from there.

Praise Jesus Christ
For The Lord's True Bread
Always prevails in the end.
Amen

Wonder if they popped Obutma's funds as well?
He's selling something he bought while he was president.
foxnews.com/real-estate/2017/11/18/obama-vacation-home-hits-market-for-17-75-million.html

DITCH THE NAME SNOWFLAKE

IF YOUR INFO IS GOOD YOU DONT NEED IT.

Has anyone figured out as to why Q posted so much last night? I don’t remember that much in one day since the 29th of October. I could be wrong but... just an observation.

Pedophile??? Because I'm not following the most obvious LARPER in history..."Le Code Word Q"??

You guys are fucking tards.

see ya around

gives a very ominous and sinister tone to the roman church's involvement in International Missing Children's Day, doesn't it?

I'd better draw fast then! Cheers
Vsn 3 got lost somewhere when the boards split last night

PCP takes you out for a couple days when you come down

plebs was down last breadcrumbs missing

It should The Vatican is the head of the snake of evil. Sorry Catholics, too bad, this is the truth. suck on it.

Going to call a no on the cod crash. Those are just peeps. Unless the had a HAVE on the manifest. Doubtful. That ride sucks and with all the future backs to funding and electronic version real training that's been shoved down their throats, we are seeing the results in some of these crashes. Been there, got the e-tshirt. They do love their wanna be matrix. Plus lots of cash spread out to the sub par contracts that create cthe training and built their IT stuff. It's a joke.

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/11/20/at-t-time-warner-deal-outcome-will-redefine-anti-trust-laws-cox-president.html

AYYY LMAO

Yeah, i mentioned it last night but it got missed in all the excitement of the new q drops...

The hunt for red october is probably about the missing Argentinian submarine. There was probably someone of interest on that sub that "disappeared".

Also, I always sorta thought the owls were supposed to be ayyyy's?

Don't forget Lord of the Rings too.
Eye of Sauron.
Who is Frodo?
Why was he protected?
Why did Saruman defect?
Who is Strider?
Who is Lord Elrond?
What was in the mines of Moria?
Was the Shire breached?
Is the Uruk-hai coming?
What is Legolas' bow made of?
Why is that important?
Who was Boromir?

Question: who is forcing you to read this thread and does his last name begin with "S"?

I saw that the other day, too. The events in SA might have cut off his funds, leading to him to resort to selling his property for money.

Q posted that much because there was something important we werent seeing, which he had to push us to see. This just shows how much we have all been brain washed into thinking the owl is a good symbol, yet its literally fucking everywhere in our daily lives, so much so its like they are mocking us for not seeing it. Thanksgiving is coming up too so hes trying to let us know of this beforehand so were ready to tell our family of at least some of the shit thats happening.

FUCK OFF THEN SHILL. GO GET A MC-JOB.

Just a reminder that those who aren't participating in conversation, who appear angry, are most likely from NAMBLA and CIA NIGGERS
>qH/Fhz1u
^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, that's the version to keep, lad. Good work.
(I'm assuming your gender, lolololol)

they are all part of it?

When I think Owl and celebrity I think Drake who has been pushed on kids for the better part of 10 years

Y shaped head is the disney factory

books.google.com/books?id=StSiAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT78&lpg=PT78&dq=janet jackson illuminati nipple&source=bl&ots=MOiAOhobba&sig=-hvcQQn60f19Gt5QISG9cLI1_co&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY8sXlotLXAhUHwYMKHf3yBQgQ6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=janet jackson illuminati nipple&f=false

A WHOLE BOOK - Illuminati in the Music Industry. Madonna = Illuminati. Janet Jackson = Illuminati. Suspect also Top 40 stars with sub A appearance. Suspect also any Top 40 stars on the Super Bowl.

Taylor Swift does not appear to be included in this group. The Illuminati, despite their power, seems to have a hard time finding top quality talent to become evil Illuminatis, they have to settle for acts like Lady Gaga and a 20 years past their prime Madonna. They do everything they can to push these insiders forward, and do what they can to knock outsiders back, but they're coming up with terrible content much of the time.

Have the Nickelodeon tie ins been made clear, so many anonymousish no talent pop acts started by being raped by producers of those kids shows, perhaps they were being drawn in, and then, the next thing you know they're pleding allegiance to Hillary, SJW, and Illuminati, after being raped by Dan Schneider or someone similar.

For memes, if that's ever necessary, you can use the Janet Jackson nipple - people know what that means.

Picture of jackson and timberlake - is this the best the Illuminati has to offer? Or whatever, I can't really say what the best memes are.

>what is a dildo
>How does a dildo work
> how is this relevant?
> what is a butt plug?
> update the map
> Alice in Skywalker
> Rocky 5
> Ted's Excellent Adventures

+++++++!!+!

Q

Uhhh, ya.

I have these from earlier, are you using them?
pastebin.com/trgTJH3Q
pastebin.com/JNRckMmy
pastebin.com/VhSq8dra
pastebin.com/sdbxVEUD
pastebin.com/4nfxFgcy
pastebin.com/vW1sjaDS
pastebin.com/LNDtKnNy
pastebin.com/JSzXtNAb

...or have evidence that the baker's aren't doing their job correctly or very incompetently!

Not sure about Carter...witness his recent cozying up to Trump.

What I have grasped out of the posts is Q is going after the (( Illuminati)).. Which is needed, but fucking scary and crazy because it puts a target on you and your family doing this. Many whistleblowers have been harmed by this group of individuals . Also I think he is going to go back to the gold currency. It’s another way to take the power away from the Rothschild. Doing that would hurt them tremendously. Like all the money taken from the princes in SA. This has been needing to be done for a LONG time. This is a BIG task, and it’s definitely not going I happen over night. It’s will take some time and stratigic coordination. These people are no fucking joke!

nytimes.com/1995/02/12/nyregion/modern-knights-meet-for-culture-fun-and-ceremony.html

No mention of owls in the article :/

schlaraffen.com/whoarewe.html

>Finally, one peculiarity of Schlaraffia needs to be mentioned : The embodiment for wisdom, humor and Schlaraffia’s values is the eagle owl (Bubo bubo). Right at the entrance of each meeting place stands a stuffed specimen or carved statue of an eagle owl as the symbol of Schlaraffia. Before the members enter the meeting place they bow to this symbol. But be sure, they are not praying to an owl, they are not worshipping a stuffed bird. They bow before entering their friends’ playing sphere and the desire of all the others present for a meeting full of joy amongst friends. With a winking eye, they say: I am ready, let’s play!

flickr.com/photos/sunnybrook100/4057142482/

>New members must be introduced by a Schlaraffe (godfather), complete a probationary period before a general vote is recorded, and start their career as knave, which leads from the position of squire to knight.

>The approximately 280 "reychs" (local clubs) stay in close contact with one another. Each Schlaraffe is always welcome in every reych in the world. Their "mascot" is the owl.

omg, NAMBLA?

( pic related )

And the name of the teacher who looked out for Harry was Minerva McGonigall

Keep your eye on such news. There was a veiled threat back in the late #300s that came thru via a couple of steganographic images suggesting possible false flag or attack on EU HQ.
cnn.com/2017/11/21/europe/germany-christmas-market-possible-terror-attack/index.html

Notice how she’s only touching the Bushes
But yes they’re all puppets with secrets
Carter’s the most innocent tho

Time for archive

>nytimes com/1995/02/12/nyregion/modern-knights-meet-for-culture-fun-and-ceremony.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1995/02/12/nyregion/modern-knights-meet-for-culture-fun-and-ceremony.html

C-2 Greyhound. Only thing so we don't go killing Catholics, remember since the day the church started, consolidation of power and breeding more Catholics for sheer numbers has always been a goal. Not all Catholics are wolves. They are mostly the sheep. JFK wasn't a sheep. Odd man out, but there are others.