3x3 thread

3x3 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ncp0dD73A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I just started watching anime this year: 3x3

>2016.jpg

My point still stands.

You don't have a point. You made a mistake and now you look dumb.

Good thread guys

kill yourself, cancer

Is the newest Pokemon anime good, or is this year really that bad?

I did struggle to think of TV shows I wouldn't be embarrassed to have on there to be honest.

I don't think I've enjoyed 9 things from this year. I don't think I've enjoyed anything from this year.

Tamako love story seems very out of place here.

Hello friends

1/4
2/3

1/1
0/0

Surprised you have even watched 4 anime this year with such dull taste.

2016 was shit so please enjoy this 2015

Do NOT bully

These threads are Sup Forums tier cringe with the hipsterfags and obscure taste

yeah everyone should just watch what's popular and commercial

Pls no bully.

I found it pretty hard to make a 2016 one as well to be fair. 3 or 4 of them are quite flawed.

give it a year and it'll be no problem, there's a bunch I'm interested in that I just can't watch yet

>obscure taste
>in anime

It is pretty much impossible with how little anime there are. If you pay any attention to anime for more than a couple of years you should be able to recognize almost everything in all of the 3x3s in these threads.

I was just making a reference to someone in a previous thread.

It's very expressive and fun, especially if you actually know what good animation is. It's basically a total reboot and completely different from every season before it, so you might want to give it a chance.

Please don't become my new stalker. That other guy was bad enough

>a bunch I'm interested in that I just can't watch yet
What? Which? Why?

embarrassing

3/5

1/7

Silent Voice, Satie, This Corner of the World, Kaze no You ni, Ouch Chou Chou and Dreaming World off the top of my head. Like I think '16 will be pretty solid when all's said and done but with 0 good TV shows or feature films yet it's been painful.

Tried to put favorite characters into each of the anime tiles from the speficic show.
What's top-left? Besides that I'd have 4 of the same shows on mine.
++ Gainax, FLCL, Millennium Actress
+ UY, Gosenzo-sam, Giant Robo
+/- Ideon, Gundam (though I respect their influence)
++ Mononoke, SAC, Katanagatari
+ Kizu, Paprika, Haruhi, Steins Gate, Seirei no Moriboto

You don't seem like someone who has much to enjoy in anime.

4/4
2/2
5/5
6/7
3/4
6/9, 5/6, 6/6

okay?

I just can't imagine caring enough about anime to spend time on Sup Forums or make 3x3s if I was that kind of person.

Top left is the new pokemon anime.

what are you even talking about?

If I was a person that didn't enjoy anime I doubt I would spend my time on Sup Forums or making 3x3s.

Why not? That's like saying you can't enjoy games if you dislike mainstream stuff like Assasin's Creed and Call of Duty.

Whoa people who don't like anime don't post on Sup Forums what a revelation

Yet there is a person posting a 3x3 on Sup Forums who doesn't.

>0 good TV shows
Lmao

>Lmao
You aren't helping your case.

if you say so then it must be true

I was really excited for this, actually, but I didn't end up enjoying it.

What is middle left? I saw a gif of it the other day and it looked pretty.

Thanks

It's like saying you wouldn't spend your time on Sup Forums discussing games and posting 3x3s if you had didn't like the subject matter of the board. The majority of things in his 3x3 for 2015 would have probably gotten somewhere between 0 and 3 threads on Sup Forums that would have died in no time.

It's the impression your posts very much give.

Katanagatari

what do you want me to say user? you're wrong? you're an idiot?

>0 good TV shows
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't really want you to say anything. Just making an observation of something that strikes me as odd. If I was someone who didn't like 99.9% of a boards subject matter I wouldn't be spending my time there. It makes you appear disingenuous and as if attempting to create an impression of taste through an elitist attitude.

0 good TV shows in my opinion, of course
glad you liked some stuff

yeah I'd do that too if I were that someone

>It's like saying you wouldn't spend your time on Sup Forums discussing games and posting 3x3s if you had didn't like the subject matter of the board. The majority of things in his 3x3 for 2015 would have probably gotten somewhere between 0 and 3 threads on Sup Forums that would have died in no time.
Are you retarded? He mentioned specific anime titles he's interested and posted his own 3x3. Where did he state he does't like anime? You're basically saying that if somoene dislikes Marvel, DC and the new star wars movies he must not be a fan of film.

How are artful masterpieces like Rakugo Shinjuu comparable to capeshit? Are you retarded?

They are for the most part anime titles whose discussion will be fleeting to non existent on Sup Forums.

maybe, just maybe, I don't consider it an artful masterpiece?

3x3 threads are actually a place where lots of people watch shorts and independent animation and talk about it. You can find a different thread on Sup Forums if you don't like that.
What's so good about Rakugo?

there are still many other threads on Sup Forums though

Actually it is more like saying if you dislike almost all mainstream films and are mostly only interested in experimental or independent films you wouldn't spend your time somewhere dedicated almost entirely to discussing the mainstream.

Lots? You mean like 3 or 4 people, me being one of them.

why do you assume I dislike everything mainstream?

>Lots?
Yup. I remember when we had a thread dedicated specifically to the best anime of 2015 and before to 2014 then most people had those and those that didn't, had a chance to find out about them.

Not really for someone who doesn't enjoy any of the television shows that are currently airing.

As I said before all I can talk about is the impression you give. It's not so much mainstream. I just get the feeling you dislike a large amount of what makes anime unique.

You remember this one thread once. That's great. There are very few people in these threads that watch short independent animations of any kind or keep up with what is being released. Probably the only reason a thread like that could be supported for 2015/14 was Animator Expo to be honest.

>How are artful masterpieces like Rakugo Shinjuu comparable to capeshit?
I think you're too impressed just because anime rarely creates these more realistic, subtle narratives, characters and settings. But that doesn't mean every time it does, it's done well.

so does everyone who holds anime to a different standard than you give the impression of hating it, despite liking many titles? ever consider that you're ignorant, or an ass?

I know what it is now. You seem more like someone who likes some things that happen to be anime rather than someone who likes anime. It could of course be the case that you are falsely giving that impression by holding an unrealistic standard in an attempt to create some impression of taste though as I suggest previously.

gup movie was last year senpai 7/9
9/9
5/9
3/9
7/8, nice to see independant animation on here. What is centre?
3.5/8
6/9 TV 8/9 Movie 2/5.5 manga
6.5/8.5 is that kizu fan art?

you win user, I actually hate anime

Centre is Kanon from the Aniexpo, my favourite of the whole bunch.

ahh, don't remember that frame from it, that was a really good one, not quite a favorite of the event, but it's up there.

>Centre is Kanon from the Aniexpo, my favourite of the whole bunch.
Mine as well. Mind telling me what the ones in the bottom row on your chart are?

Thought so. It's odd as well that you would hate it considering the majority of people that watch anime never even look into independent animation.

It was the negate the world thing from the beginning. What was your favourite?

Fushigi na Somera-chan, Yuri Kuma Arashi, and Scutes on My Mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ncp0dD73A

Yeah it's kizu fanart

Flipflap is going on here if it ends strong.

yeah, you had really good geidei picks as well

Not that guy, but stop being such a tryhard. It was annoying looking through this whole thread. I'm sure this wasn't the first time, just stop.

fucked that up. My favorites were Sex&VIOLENCE, 20min Walk, and the ghost one

Discussing peoples taste in a 3x3 thread is trying hard? I thought it was the point of the thread.

Damn, YKA was actually my favorite series that year but I did not recognize it.

Yeah, S&V and 20 min Walk were brilliant too. Can't really remember the ghost one, Obake-chan I think? Maybe I'll give it a rewatch.

No worries, I typically pick pictures I like over recognizable ones. My favourite series that year too, thought it was great. I think it has a bad rep for being "worst Ikuhara" but even if that were true it's still really good.

You've got some pretty low standards if you called your ramblings a "discussion".

You've got an odd impression of the meaning of discussion if you think your perception of quality has anything to do with its existence.

do people actually view YKA as worse than MPD that's impossible, isn't it a meme?

My ranking:
1. Kanon
2. Bubu and Bubbulina
3. 20 min Walk
4. I can Friday by Day
5. Sex & Violence
6. Me Me Me
7. Robot on the Road

Rest I kind of forgot and never ended up cairing about them.

>isn't it a meme?
stop

I was always under the impression that common opinion was Utena > Penguindrum > Bears.
They're all great though.

Top 6 would be mine as well, slightly reordered. Didn't really like Robot on the Road. GIRL was as good as MEMEME in my opinion, and I think Tomorrow from There is a cute little underappreciated one.

I like pretty stuff where shit happens. Girl was definitely too static for me compared to MMM and Tomorrow from There was too subtle.

>0 good TV shows

That's fair.

That I saw, of course.

What is this from?

Otona no Ikkyuu-san

So you guys basically picked the ones with the unique designs? That's not enough to make an anime good.

Since the expo was brought up.

r8

I think manga, TV anime and movies should be kept separate.
8/8

lazy ugly version

Which one haven't you seen / read?

Bottom middle.

fuck off this is so bad

So newfags will keep the daily circlejerking and that's it?

You can't be any more cancerous.

Kill yourself, newfag.

Been here longer than you in all likelihood.