Why is it that people who always advocate for "Nazi punching" and the like run and hide the moment they get the...

Why is it that people who always advocate for "Nazi punching" and the like run and hide the moment they get the slightest bit of push back

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

what are these fucking names what's wrong with xXx_irrelevanteceleb59_xXx

Shut up and donate to her patron for standing up to Nazis goy

she's trying to be cute and quirky

it's not working

>commie
Every time

I'll do it when she'll call herself what she is
does that ever work?

>location: occupied Penobscot territory
>Maine
I thought pol said Maine and the northeast were a based Aryan haven

>baguette
stop being so trusting leaf do your own research

>baguette
*spic
>do your own research
I just did bro

Quick rundown?

If you managed to escape all the way up to Canada, does that make you a frostback instead of a wetback?

This meme is great. I worked manual labor and served in the military to get the chance to go to my top tier uni. It pisses me off when I see these rich Jewish fags talking about class struggle.

>Learning/Unlearning

This is a new one on me, can someone explain?

>disabled commie jewess says anyone who’s a “Nazi” should be executed, no questions asked
>”but communists killed 150 million people and genocide the Ukrainians and kulaks and practically anyone who could’ve been a threat, and Hitler (allegedly) killed 6-8 million)”
>”d-don’t question the narrative goy”
>goes on private

You have to unlearn wrongthink.

I’m only half, but I’ve got my phone set to Spanish because I need the practice.
>frostback
Jej

It makes no sense how the left is the ones getting violent.

Almost like the jews are always accusing the opposition of doing exactly what they themselves are doing.

Really makes you think

They’re seriously out of touch. funnily enough, if there were to be a working class uprising today, it would be overwhelmingly right wing and conservative

cant take the bantz
that sums up the left and the jews as well
pretty well
cant handle the truth

i kinda gave up on twatter
i get banned/suspended/asked to verify my phone number repeatedly
i need a real anonymous sim card everytime, and a cheap one too
it's a hassle

If these pathetic normie slaves wont do anything about debt slavery, they wont do anything to us either.

>>location: occupied Penobscot territory
all those marxist cunts need dropped in the wilderness
although scratch that, that would teach them self reliance skills
i guess they'll just have to die

the working class always has been conservative, Lenin acknowledged it as early as 1922
that's why the cunts had to come up with the frankfurt school to create a disenfranchised working class by importing subhuman retarded violent apes brainwashed by shitslam

unlearn patriarchy
learn kumbaya listen and believe
i'm starting to feel like you goys, hating on the Na'vi and siding with the militaristic assholes just because commies made native life locked out