Haha dude It's so true! I hate white people so much!

>Haha dude It's so true! I hate white people so much!
>Actually it isn't
>DUDE ITS JUST COMEDY CANT YOU TAKE A JOKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0195TInzs
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ek0195TInzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well to be fair, they're not talking about "while people", just the colonists, which deserve to be hated. You can't justify the treatment of the native north Americans.

Yes you can. It was their destiny.

cracked is actually kinda based

That's not even an argument

nuhhh uhhhh we still kangz bitch.

Yet they become the poster children for open borders when leftists want to appeal to emotion.

GOD WILLS IT

The natives died from the explorers exposing them to smallpox and other illnesses. 90% of the native coastal population was dead when colonization started to increase.

Well that's because they're retarded. The native Americans if anything should be an example of why you shouldn't let foreigners in your country. Except the natives didn't have a choice, the foreigners invaded and conquered them, but still

Nice b8

Yes, yes, keep on destroying your own heritage and history. Soon you' ll be a land without borders, without origin and without a future.

Numale cucks ruining western culture

History happened a long time ago get 9ver it

Only a leftist would think so little of Indians to think they had no agency in their situation. They played the game and lost.

it works for the jews so why not

Yeah they really stood a chance with their bows and arrows against guns and and military experience. Being devastated by a foreign disease really helped them out too. It was totally a fair fight.

RIGHT OF CONQUEST

Seriously this cuck shit needs to end, these fags and kikes need to hang.

Europeans have been killing eachother for thousands of years over land. But fellow europeans could actually put up a fight and it was a back and forth land grabs. But we need to feel bad for natives and niggers because they're too retarded to have even invented the wheel.

They got to skip hundreds if not thousands of years of innovation and civilization building. The pain they suffered is no different than ancient Europeans.

You don't see slavs or irish bitching about the Scandinavians selling them to the arab jewish slave trade.

I have absolutely no sympathy for native Americans. There have been plenty of peoples throughout history who have been BTFO but nobody is as sore a loser as native Americans. They’re like Jews with the “Shoah” always going on about ancestors and sacred land. Piss off you lost. At a party once I had just gotten there and these two men were talking and the one was saying he is becoming increasingly sympathetic to the right and the other was whining and going on about how we’re all immigrants and so we can’t turn new ones away and I piped up saying that did he support what happened to the natives? Was them being replaced a good thing? And he said no of course not! So I said well then we have every right to reject foreigners lest we go the way of the injun and his only response after squinty and shaking his head was to tell me to shut up. Was super funny

This is an opinion I agree with

>The right is so dishonest about X
Can they do anything without projecting?

History doesn't involve value judgements if all you are doing is relating recorded events. Whether those events were "good" or "bad" is the realm of philosophy, not history.

All is fair in love and war you insipid cuck. If it was not europeans it would have been the chinese, native americans are a prime example of why technological and economic growth and a sense of national pride and the concept of ownership/property is detrimental to the survival of a people, and a nation. The natives were truly destined to fail.

Jesus Christ. Why not read a book about your little pets? Indians loved fucking guns and traded us their useless shit for lots of firearms. They were better warriors than the colonists (who you're complaining about) and preferred short arms for forest combat and their faster, superior bows for long distance.

The faggot even lied about the wheel after watching the video.

> first type of wheel was invented in iraq for crafting pottery
> The oldest wheel for transportation was found in Poland

Here's a link to the cuck shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0195TInzs

BEADS

Reminder that settlers killed off savages with no written language or recorded history. It's like shooing a bear or an elk off your property. And, don't forget, the savages killed and ate each other regularly.

its called right of conquest you impotent faggot

niggers

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ek0195TInzs

True American/Canadian/Greenland natives were not Myan, Aztec or Inca.

*Mayan, spell check

I stopped reading/watching cucked in high school.

t.24

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice, subtle power level bomb

and anybody who still pities the injuns ought to realize that most succumbed to illness and gave the land up for free pretty much.

google the term 'indian giver'

I like it. Watch that American History movie by that indian dude, at one point it shows an animation of all the """Native""" American tribes territories changing over time due to war. Holy fuck, wish i could find a gif of it. Dsouza.

so fucking sick of leftists using the comedy excuse for propaganda

dishonest about what? Jackson is one of my favorite presidents and he was the founder of the democrat party

he also lied about:
>they had anestesics and europe hadnt (as if coca existed in europe, and actually they had opium)
>shows a book written in spanish AFTER the conquest as a proff indians had language before
>says europeans didnt have almanacs
>says europeans didtn know ow to cultivate when they actually did thaught a lot of tribes how to do it (of cousre europeans didnt cultivate corn bwcause it ddnt exist in europe).
but the worst is that this nigger talks about details in stead of real important technologies like the wheel, cultivation, etc.

Cracked is garbage. Very little of their shit is worth watching now and 0% of their articles are worth a damn.

Thanks for watching that shit so I didn't have to.

No it isn’t. I have a bunch of friends who work there. Trust me. So far removed from reality. They may get shit right here and there. One of my friends said he got labeled alt right and he’s pretty damn liberal.

>tribe from the black hills takes over an area
>tribe from the minnesota foothills conquers them and takes over
>tribe from somewhere else moves in and conquers the area
>tribe from europe moves in and conquers them
This was the norm of the world at that point. The best we can do is learn from it and prevent it from happening again.

>and prevent it from happening again.
Well a White ethnostate would do that.

Everyone is alt right these days. The worst thing that's happened to Sup Forums is uppity media niggers taking notice and trying to label the place as their personal army. Now you have faggots left and right claiming Sup Forums is anything but a collective if differing opinions, and shills from every side trying to disrupt discourse...

Pain in the ass.

No one needs to be injured in any way for a white ethnostate to exist. Physical removal is justified anyway, because whites are the ones being colonized now.

Exactly, I don't think bad of the indians because they fought for land they lived on.

Dirty worshippers deserve the sword - including your kin.

The American cuckservative right is dishonest about American history, though. They will say with a straight face that the founding fathers were civic nationalist anti-racists.

Yeah I had a big argument with my friend about this. He kept saying how race wasn't in the constitution...

The final redpill is that conservatives are racists and try to dance around the fact. They are in denial that they have preferences for certain races. They'll meme about ideologies being the most import factor. But ideologies is extremely split by race.

By that logic so do all the indians because the tribes were constantly killing each other and when they weren’t it was basically just a ruse to eventually lul the other into a false sense of security. Nigger tier really.

wtf, these are the same people that advocate "historical re-envisionment" (aka: lying) in order to protect the feelings of brown people and they actually have the gall to accuse others of being dishonest?

yeah fuck them right in the nose

Because we remember what we were taught in grade school before the Jewish or liberal rewrote what our kids are being taught. Fuck you! I can’t even help my teenage kid with their history homework because I know he’d get wrecked if he referenced the history we were taught growing up.

history doesnt start till 1600 for these people. Otherwise they'd have to realize that europeans all went through the same shit. But actually made something of themselves instead of being cry babies asking for gibs.