Would you still love your waifu if she became damaged goods?

Would you still love your waifu if she became damaged goods?

Is this even a question? No.

Obviously.

No

I wouldn't let my waifu become damaged goods to begin with.

Yes.

I send them back to the buyer where they will either be replaced or repaired at the company's expense.

Whores have no place in my life.

You don't love your waifu if her purity is all that matters to you.

She's a goddess, she can probably regrow her hymen.

It's not only physical, but also psychological. Also, the DNA of the fat dude who came inside her would be stuck in her forever.

There are pills that causes everyone to forget. And all tissues in the body get replaced in a span of 30+ years (except the heart and brain)

what the flying fuck is going on. shoving sushi and having it spill out of your mouth is not sexy at all

Yes, it should be eggplants

Impure girls literally CANNOT be waifus and you're a fag if you think otherwise.

>The fear is real.

Define damaged.
Like used?
Or disability?

She already is

Damage is ephemeral; honor is eternal.

I think he means used goods from the image (raped?)

Damaged? Yes. Used? No.

Well that depends on the situation.
If the rapist is dead preferably by my hand then It's alright, I'd be able to heal waifu properly.
If he's still a present factor and I know he's around her without being able to take action - then no, that's cuckery.

I wouldn't let it happen in the first place.

I would ruin her even more to make her mine.

Purity is overrated, I want to date a slut.

>Not making your waifu your own slut

cuck

She can't be a slut if I'm the only one she's fucked.

Also call me whatever you'd like. I'll accept all labels.

I know right?
Better to eat honey together than eat shit alone.

This

Nigger lover

Gentlemen. THIS is my rebuttal.

I think having a shared waifu with a bunch of anons would be a lot of fun. A cute girl gets all the attention she deserves, and we all get to be with that cute girl.

Damaged in what way?

If she got raped I wouldn't care.

But if she was in a car accident and her face got all messed up then I'd have to get a new waifu, obviously.

>t. cuck

On second thought no, that sounds terrible.

Are you a snakefag by all means?

Because I also want to be the last in line.

Which snake are we talking about? Monogatari? Senran Kagura? Monmusu? MGS?

But of course

It wouldn't be that bad. Doesn't have to be a orcsoft status gangbang either, could just be 2 or 3 guys.

sauce

>2-3 guys
>looking up from the girl's ass
>just to see dude's hairy balls swinging around

I mean, obviously people can't help being raped, but at the same time every girl I know with a history of rape is totally unstable. They're fine people and fun to hang out with for a while but they have too many hang-ups to want to be in a relationship with them. And it's not just those seemingly little things but it's on top of all the obnoxious and frustrating things you deal with when you're living with and caring for other people.

I'm not forcing you to do it, user.

>girl with history of rape
>unstable
I know right?
It's a free market out there.
Fucking fix yourself or pack up the shop.
You're confusing the buyers.
>not forcing
Good.

no

Found the cuck

I love all my wives, irregardless of the baggage they may or may not carry. I'll put it under my arm and them on my back and run the marathon 9 times over.

Go ahead and date 3D pigs then. But first get out.

I still think 3D is fucking disgusting. 2D sluts are perfection

What about seiyuu?

Don't care about them. I appreciate some because they have nice voices, but I wouldn't want anything to do with them in real life.

my waifu IS damaged goods

Too bad I don't like sushi.

Not even Yuuki Aoi? She seems like a fun girl.

I dunno, I'm pretty staunchly against 3D. She'd have to be really really cute for me to change my mind

The first thought that came into my head was Sylvie

Not everyone is a purityfag.

Always

My waifu can protect herself.

but I wouldn't love her any less if she were violated

Fucking hell, I get so triggered every time I see a Tachibana pic. First time I read it was so good until it just turned into a cuckfest. The cheat should've only been one time, even milf is unredeemable now fuck

What happened? I though she survived the dicking

why boner

>my waifu not only became damaged goods but is also very dead

>tfw the first time you use lots and lots of pink flower and aphrodisiac all at the same time

I got scared I'd broken the game and might never stop cumming.

Unreedemable garbage lady. Even her negligee/lingerie scene is unflappable because of bleached gooks

Jin's teasing some kind of crossover from his ancient manga that had the same premise, and the lady is helping the Tachibana family to get the dicks off their cunts. But no, even nature is against MTSP, cause he just lost all of his materials cause of Japan's placement on the planet that and Jin's horrid work ethic
Fucking hell, this story is never going to be resolve fucking nips who can write a sliver of good shit suddenly shits it all out and it turns out they were hacks all along

You fucker, I'm gonna find you with all my past experience in the military and over 3 gorillion kills or however that pasta goes, fuck you. Tachibana series for me is like panic attacks now, I can't stop my eyebrow from twitching everytime I see their smug cum addled faces PTSD flash into my retinas fuck you user, and fuck Jin, I'm steering clear of any NTR/used good threads and the tachibana general on /h/. Fucking hell.

>SEQUEL NEVER

I don't understand, and I hope I never do.

How it happened tell us user.

My waifu was raped twice canonically.

I will love her and support her always ;_;

What anime/hentai is she from?

Who the fuck is this
She looks like Miku from Cinderella Girls but that can't be right

What anime

Was this drawn by Himura too or did the artist do a really good job of imitating the Tawawa art

It is

stop lying to yourself. everyone who were raised right. were raised not to date whores.

It's kind of lewd.

I'm surprised too. That hateful glare suits someone like Mio better.

Because your mother totally only banged your dad

i like it

Rosario Vampire.

>all my wives
>wives

Yes because 2D.

3D issues like trauma and emotional baggage are non-existent. It's also the same reason that 2D sluts are good, all the bullshit like STDs, unfaithfulness, emotional distance, etc. don't exist.

That's an edit
The real one goes left to right

Are you sure you didn't mean to say Rin?

My owner.

>dipping the sushi rice side down
For what purpose?

My waifu is already damaged goods. Pic related.

>implying tharja wasn't damaged af in the first place
Yes to your question though.

I swear that's Syalla.

It is. And Syalla. is LITERALLY tharja. her name in the japanese version of Fates was Rhajat, which is even an anagram of Tharja.

Now, tell me a single rational reason why a girl who already had sex is bad. Yeah of course, sluts who only care about sex are bad, but I can't see anything wrong with girls who were in a relationship and broke out.
The only ones having issues with it are insecure neckbeards

wasn't tharja gay?

That's not Tharja, that's knockoff Tharja from the bad FE game

Yeah. Rape is different from voluntarily being a slut.

Nope. Tharja is a stalker no matter what, and only fucks the male avatar. Syalla on the other hand is bi.Fuck, i'm starting to sound like Tharjafag

never watched cg, that's miku right? does sushi have any relevance in the series?