>Just Joking
>Just Jerk

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatshamelessyaoishipper.tumblr.com/post/153923413977/
jisho.org/search/愛す
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/愛す
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How deep would you let JJ's fingers in you?

All the way in.

one knuckle

Thank god it's not the general. Kill JJ

Just jisgusting

Like Yuuri is excited to get married but he just doesn't see why the colors matter that much. He's just ready to get married. Victor also has a wardrobe change planned for the wedding pictures. Some of them in suits and some of them in hakkama then a combo

At least try Anya
>Jitsuwa Joudan

What kind of witchcraf it this happening for two consecutive threads.

Is it possible to have a thread without headcannons?

>Jisatsu Jikan

The worst kind.
The JJ kind.

What do you expect for someone who dumbed the best guy she'll ever have. She's probably also got an unplanned pregnancy and her career as an ice dancer is over

>Italian skaters
>have Philippine skin

Too much Sup Forums, Mappa.

We're calling fanfictions headcanon now?

>Jerk Jutsu

>He sees your dick

Is this a jojo reference?

>Jerk and Jizz
No homo

You know what I mean.

Situations and interpretations of YOI characters accepted by one or more anons but not found within the actual source material

>he sees your Al

>Jojo Joukan
da ze

L O V E
O
V
E

Right? Italians have marineechan's color at max.

>ywn never receive Georgi's Al
>ywn never get photos from Georgi edited in blingee
>Anya experienced this and you never will

why live

>Viktor Bridezilla

Nah, they will marry with a traditional Japanese ceremony in wedding groom hakama

I'm not a robot.

It's possible to have a thread without a bitching fag?

>自業自得
>Jigou Jitoku
>what goes around comes around
>JJ

JJ confirmed to receive all of his bad karma back soon.

Georgi, what are you doing? You magnificent madman.

JJ is a good christian boy who donates to charity. He only has good karma accumulated.

it never stops

>Jitsua wa Janai

dubs dont lie

A need a job to buy more YOI merchandise

The witch has cursed.

Bless Best Boy Georgi

>33
JJ now has the Georgi curse. He will be cucked.

>marineechan
Wut?

Same, also shoes, but mostly merch.

It's Just his Job.

Mari-neechan, dumb EOP

Will JJ ever that his Juicy Junior ass?

>JJ
>even his name is dubs
He was always cursed, user.

I need a better job to be able to buy merch.
BD on it's way though.

JJ is using his charitable givings to hide the fact that he is actually a garbage heap of a person.

Where can I find a job?

I miss OtaFairy. Drawanon come back.

I hope you're not walking barefoot, user

>tfw live with parents and make a stupid amount of disposable income

I should probably save this money instead of blowing it on socks and keychains

Subscribe to my blog

Top kek user.

Let's go to Nippon work at maido cafes

>yfw teacher
I need to say no more.

I hate you. I truly do.

Are Leaf-people as obnoxious ad JJ in real life?

Just Japan

l mean, it's only natural that Georgi dislikes Chads like JJ.

I found something very interesting in tumblr
Source for context: thatshamelessyaoishipper.tumblr.com/post/153923413977/

tl;dr "ice" is read as "aisu" in Japanese which also happens to be one the spellings for the verb "to love". It's not a common spelling nowadays ("ai suru" is more used) but it's not obscure either.
jisho.org/search/愛す
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/愛す
The verb refers to the same "love" Yuuri found and is skating to ("ai"), so think of it as the verb version of it. This means that the title could be a pun. "Yuri on love", as in, Yuuri on his own concept of loving. It makes sense if you consider that Yuuri said the theme would be his own love. By naming it "Yuri on Aisu" he's both naming it after his skating career and his newfound ability to love.

Just rich ones from big cities like Toronto and Vancouver. The same as any country really.

Living with my mother is suicide, I'd be poor and eat frozen food with glorious merchandise

LIke how did the person doing the subs on this put his age in as 27 it literally says he's 25 on the screen.

So, Just Jews?

No one can get his fucking age right, apparently they accidentally called him 45 in the dub

No.

slowpoke.exe

Neat. I like this Tumblr account

So the pun is like 10 times worse than we thought it was. Sasuga.

What if they don't actually propose or get married on screen or implied this season, but they release some fujoshit merch like "Yuuri and Victor's rings"? My little fujo heart wouldn't be able to take it.

ba dum tss

eh?

get a Sugar Daddy it's what Victor would want.

Nothing wrong with that.

Considering the attention to detail with the names of the skaters, that's probably what they were going for. I like thinking of the 'on' in Yuri on Ice as meaning について/in regards to instead of being physically on ice, so it would make sense.

What a Jolly Joy to find this.

Fuck you rich fag.

people just keep bullying him. poor Georgi.

I bet Anya slept with JJ at least once.

Can we stop with the JJ puns already? They're Just Juvenile.

Why do people actually expect them to get hitched, that conversation was more like them realizing they wanted to stay together and probably could get married in the future but not right now, it's still way too early for them

I'm so Joyful he'll Join YOI finally.

I have been interpreting the "on" as について as well ever since Yuuri named his piece.

Anya slept with Victor, decided if she was going to cheat she might as well go all out, and after several men found the current guy.

I joke about shipping and stuff but I don't want YOI to become a gay orgy. I'm satisfied with Victor and Yuri. I wish Yurio had a girl as a love interest

Anya has pretty shit taste so she would.

why haven't nips latched onto otabek/fairy yet?

They still think he's JJ.

They haven't even interacted in canon.

At least Georgi found himself a best girl now.

Well whatever we've expected in these threads somehow tends to actually happen, so one of us suggesting things has to be right despite the naysayers. Meme magic works in crazy ways. I'm sure there will be OtaFairy action in the next episode because we've managed to will it into existence. Bless Best Boy Georgi.

Maybe I'm blind, but JJ has blue eyes and Otabek has brown in the preview. How can they be mixed up?

They don't even know Bike is him.

But, Jokes Justify the threads user.

In the bike scene, you can't see his eyes.

Thanks, user. I'm so happy, idk exactly why but this made my day.

It's a different scene. You can see he doesn't have a helmet in the one where we see his face.

he'd still fuck random hot male athletes in the olympic village

Or she tried to sleep with Victor, he was into her (because well she is hot) then she smiled and her horse teeth scared him off.

And JJ is just in a constant battle with his own sexuality so he was happy to sleep with her. I still think his current girlfriend is an ascended fan.Why else would she wear a necklace with his initials?

Well what have we done to make it happen?
Nips think it's JJ, we need to spam pics and show them best prince/prima ballerina couple.

Anya looks the type to unironically wear Jogging Jeggings