MESSAGE TO REPUBLICANS

Just because the president supports child molestation, doesn’t mean you have to. The Republicans white supremacists have betrayed you at every turn. They’re raising your taxes to funnel money to the 0.1%. They’re degrading and weakening our beloved United States.

It’s not too late. Rejoin the side of humanity. Vote Democrat. They’re far from perfect, but the alternative is now the enemy of anyone with a human soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5090399/Bill-Clinton-accused-sexual-assault-four-women.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Trump said he would save America. Are you calling him a liar?

>They’re raising your taxes to funnel money to the 0.1%. They’re degrading and weakening our beloved United States.
>Vote Democrat.

Wasn't there pretry sound evidence debunking everything against Moore? There was that yearbook which is likely fake and that 14 year old he was accused of calling on had her story fall through right?

>Wasn't there evidence? I don't have it and can't find it for you right now, but I bet there was. I can't produce any but there's definitely probably incontrovertible evidence that he's innocent, so he must be innocent.

this type of message is why dems are not like
Weinstein sucking cock guzzlers

Found it

Trump is importing all third, fourth and fifth world shitskins in a scale you have never seen. Your daughter will be fucked by niggers, poos, Chinks and Spics, cause she needs food and there is no job for her anymore.

Get fucked nigga

Oh wow, completely 100% incontrovertible why do I even bother trying that will DEFINITELY hold up in court no question.

She got two numbers off by one and the lights were off. WHOA how did she fuck that up? Must be making literally all of it up.

Stop posting

no they are taking gibs from democrats on the obama era expanded welfare state and lowering regulation for job creators. Why are democrats so deceitful? Is it because you have no morals or ethics?

Sage

Go fuck yourself OP. I will keep my God, guns and country. Thanks, you can keep your change.

WTF I hate Republicans now

Sage

well to be more accurate, it's the wapo that is "literally" making it all up.

What are you talking about? This whole thing is a set up. The real predators are democrats. I mean half of Hollywood loves anal raping 13 year olds Polanski. Half of the DNC are perverts and Bill Clinton has been accused of sexual misconduct again.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5090399/Bill-Clinton-accused-sexual-assault-four-women.html

That last one is a pretty big fuck up.

Message to OP.
The only ones molesting children are dumbocrats.
Fact.

I hope trump sends ten niggers after you, he could track you down and hang your ass before lunch

Heil Trump!
Heil victory!

This might come as a shock to a monumental faggot like you but, when a man is accused of a crime, the onus is on the accuser to provide evidence to prove his guilt.
No one has ever had to prove innocence and long may that remain the case as that would be patently absurd.

Democrats and republicans are both very corrupt and both very entangled in that "childish" web. Unfortunately there will be so many deals made once all is said and done that most of them will never pay for their crimes other than with money which none of them are short on anyway. Worst of all most of it will be kept quiet until after all the people involved are dead. You aren't going to see real justice here, just a weak attempt at something like it. Meanwhile similar crime around the world will continue unabated, and likely all of these kiddy fuckers will keep on truckin. Fuck the spooks. Heads should've been on pikes yesterdays ago, faggots. Bodies should be hanging out on display in public squares; there are more than enough of them. I'm mad and I'm just some average dude. How the fuck are police officers and military commanders not shooting the criminals in the chest to keep their heads pristine for display on pikes yet? Fuck. Fuck you. And you too.

>those jobs you had barely a decade ago arent coming back loser lol
>fuck white people
>need more money for dem programs
>give up the remaining jobs you have to the third worlders we bring here for the sole purpose of taking your job
>also pay taxes so they can have dem programs
>white people not allowed to use dem programs
>stop being racist let hajeet and jamal rape your daughter bigot
>vote for us for a better tomorrow!
t.democrats

This fucking redditor invasion is shitting up the board fast. I hope you 56% soyim mutts pay 100 dollars a month to post here.