Would you use it?

Would you use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only as a final resort.

Eh, why the fuck no

George Soros, doubles confirm

Yes. And I would kill my girlfriends mom so I can fuck her corpse. It pains me that my girlfriends mom is a milf and won't ever get the chance to fuck her baka

I would use it on LeDouche so that everyone remembers that Light is the King of the Edgelords, and not that faggy false prophet of the edge.

For sure. Killing sjw would be a dailyroutine.

Use it a few times on dangerous people or if some public figure is being a total dick.
Not used for anything personal.

Unlike Light, I wouldn't be stupid enough to let them have any idea what is going on or where on Earth I could even be.

>Human face generator AI
>Name randomizer as well
>punch names into that shit every day
>kill people that don't even exist

Only to kill myself.

Of course, someone even made a list of names for it already
judas.watch/

I'd use it on myself to die in the most painless way possible

this

If this were me when DN was running. I would find it I think it was some shitty notebook from Hot Topic, proceed to use it for homework assignments and kill myself writing my name in there.

If it were now I would find one, and throw it away because it looks like some shit some high schooler would buy to be edgy.

Fuck off white supremacist. If I had a Death Note you'd be the first ones to go.

What's a good, untrackable way to become rich with the Death Note without killing any innocent person?

Came here to write this.

Frog posters leave NOW.

>tfw to intelligent for frogposting

Yes, it's the only logical choice.

No, I'd like to go to Heaven.

>to

not quite friendo

All humans go to Nu.

There's no afterlife in Death Note's universe.
Or in ours *tips fedora*

It's a meme.

Kill Donald trump and Bernie sanders

Nope.

Except he says that any human who uses the Death note will meet a horrible end and have nothing waiting for them after death.

There's nothing waiting for them because there's nothing for anyone.

>Would you use it?
I would make the Holocaust look like mere child's play.

Think for a second that there really is a heaven or hell in deathnote's universe:

Do you think Ryuk would correct Light?

No, I live in a nice area so I've never run into people I'd like to murder.

Make politicians fuck each other on tape.

but as the author's confirmed its just nothingness in the afterlife but I wouldve liked it if it was left ambiguous

I wouldn't believe that it is real, so I'd write my own name as a test.

I would, but it honestly seems like it would be a huge chore. I'd have to dedicate a lot of time to figuring out who to kill so that I don't just end up making things worse. At least it would get me more informed about world politics, but I'd probably have almost no free time.

So we've basically confirmed that Sup Forums crossboarders are underage right?

>George Soros dies, alone and unseen, at [specific hour] in [specific location], carrying a briefcase containing a large sum of money in untraceable bills, having warned nobody where he was going.
Then just pick up the case.

dubs I would put Tom Brady

you live another day tom brady.

He doesn't have any reason to lie to him. Also he assumed that Light believed in heaven and hell, so he has nothing to gain from telling him they're real.

He said
>without killing any innocent person

Don't know if we have, but you just confirmed reddit is having a road trip here.

Yeah, obviously.

Soros did do something. ASEAN almost went down.

and?

It is actually Book of Life. Just write someone terminally ill die in the forseeable future.

Absolutely.

The way I look at it, Ryuk just wanted an interesting show to watch. If Light was religious then telling him that there is a heaven or hell would probably lead to him not using the death note since he would want to go to a good afterlife. Telling a religious person that there is no afterlife might lead to them falling into a depression and using the death note out of anguish.

Since light however is an atheist, not telling him about any possible afterlife ensures that he won't think about any consequences of his actions reaching him in the afterlife. And even if there is no heaven or hell in the christian sense, that still doesn't mean that there isn't an afterlife for humans, just one the Shinigami don't tell them about.

Would write down Donald Trump, Mike Pence, and Hillary Clinton's names

Pretty much. You can guarantee a painless death with this method. Far more safer than an exit bag or a gun.

I forgot the specifics. Could I write that I'd die pecefully surounded by loved ones at 100 years old yet otherwise perfectly healthy?

Yes.

In all seriousness how long do you think you could use this thing to its full potwntial until (((they))) catch on and try to put an end to it?
It would be edgy/funny as fuck to start ww3 so easily though.

Never, if you're smart, although the predictions of what would happen run out pretty quickly cause after a while you can't really predict the events that will unfold. If somehow you end up causing a nuclear war, you don't really have tv and the internet to just kill people for lulz anymore, and have to put on a cloak and wander the country as a dark wizard.

Yes.
I'd use it on any politician that lies.
Also Rupert Murdoch.

lulz scheme:

Pretend Hillary was president. Write in the book that because a woman ascended above a man, a curse of the founding father's has been wrought upon the oval office seat and it can never be held again. Then she dies in some hilarious fashion on live TV.

Vice President Kaine ascends, and you let him get nice and comfortable, hell, even let him govern for a month, and then, blammo. Keep going down the list and killing everyone who enters the office until they are scared of it. Wonder what happens then. It'd be so fun to watch.

I don't think you can have people die beyond their life expectancy.

I found one at a goodwill. Had the rules and everything. Apparently the do make then for merchandise but I put that thing back on the shelf.

That is bad juju.

You can't put conditionals in the death note and a name and face must be specific.

it works, dummy

The world of Death Note says there is no real afterlife.

There is only the Underworld and the lazy Death God workers.

When humans die, we just lose any sense or form of sentience.

So the so called punishment of not being able to go to Heaven or Hell if you use the Death Note doesn't really sound that scary.

And there isn't really any sort of punishment imposed by a higher being.

By all rights, Ryuk should have been punished by Satan for abusing his privileges as a Death God but Ryuk never got punished just because he gave a few apples to Satan.

If God exists or his Angels exist, they would have stepped into the human world just like Ryuk before Light caused so much chaos but they never did.

So, really, what is stopping Sup Forums from using the Death Note?

Light's biggest mistake was targetting people from first world countries that have internet and television.

If Light killed some warlords in some third world country, no one would have wised up on his antics.

>Light's biggest mistake was targetting people from first world countries that have internet and television.

That's not his biggest mistake.
It was using it on a live broadcast.
His second biggest mistake was using it only locally.

>George Soros
>Innocent

>he doesn't know that meme

I envy you. You have clearly made better life choices than I.

I'd use it to become a bounty hunter. As long as I do my job well I don't think people will question why my quarry always kill themselves while in captivity or die while trying to escape.

Probably. I would try to resist for as long as possible, because once you've started, you'd probably use it more and more.

I don't really feel that strongly about any strangers. But I could use it for good by performing abortions. People have kids growing inside 'em that they don't want and it's either illegal or expensive to take care of it so they can come to me. Probably don't need to be born to have a true name, after all people have had names way before birth certificates and SSNs.

>user will live a happy life with riches and bitches, eventually dying in his sleep in 2090

Kill all redditors

>troll suicidal people by writing that they'll live to 100

>haha, you're fucking stuck here for a century

One of the rules is that nobody under 780 days old can be killed.

Another rule is that death cannot be set more than 29 days away.

"OP"...φ(。_。 )

>can't be set more than 29 days away
>make it so the leaders of the world redefine the word "day" so that one "day" will now equal ten years
>write in the book so that I live up to 290 years old

>no heaven
>no hell

They why would supernatural death god entities even exist in that universe to begin with? Always sort of rustled me.

How to Use: LVII In the Death Note, you cannot set the death date longer than the victim's original life span. Even if the victim's death is set in the Death Note beyond his/her original life span, the victim will die before the set time.

Why not? Just because one supernatural thing exists doesn't mean another has to.

Me too, especially since one of the rules specifies that the user isn't going to go there. What's the point if everyone goes to the Mu anyway?
That was a point of tension when Light's dad was going to use the Death Note. Ryuk even told Light in the original publication that his dad could go to heaven now, and was later changed to say he could rest in peace.

>780 days
Two years is 730 days, if you ignore leap years. Do we know why it's specifically 780?

You wouldn't need conditionals. Just spread BS on the internet, wait for it to go viral, then start killing presidents at the right time to make the 'myth' become reality. They might wise up, and stop broadcasting the names and faces of presidential candidates after X number of mysterious deaths, but at that point the country would descend into chaos anyway.

>user will live a happy life with riches and bitches for the remainder of his life

Dude, if you don't write a cause and date of death, you just die from a heart attack in 40 seconds. Remember the entire series?

that is, 29 days
29 really happy days
would you do it, user? would you write your own name to have the best month of your life before dying?

>Special version of the Death Note that uses usernames from websites, instead of real-life names & faces
>All websites that don't allow anonymous posting disappear overnight
>Facebook, Google, Reddit, Tumblr, etc, all shut down
>Tech industry crashes

>user of that death note writes "anonymous"
imagine

Physically writing on a notebook is tiring after a while.

If you were willing to go that far, change the Death Note to a Death Laptop then.That way, Copy and Paste would be possible.

Also, some USB ports would be nice with the Death Laptop.

You need a face in mind when writing the name.

_No_

Yes, I'll kill everyone on earth and only one bitch left. And that bitch has no choice but to mate with me to save human kind

Fuck off neofag

Sort of tangential, but it fucking baffles me there's so many nonreglious people who aren't scared of death

>lol why would I care it's not like I minded before I was born

Fucking how? I'm jelly as fuck, i'm mortified of ceasing to exist, literally paralyzes me with fear anytime I seriously think about it. Would rather go to almost any sort tortuous hell then just ceasing to be able to think.

Fuck, some nights I can't even sleep because just being unconscious for the few hours freaks me out.

Touching the book and seeing a shinigami is a gift in disguise in itself as they explain the rules and terms of the usage of the book. Now you know that god is real and that there is an afterlife. You know that if you use the books you will neither go to heaven nor hell but instead a timeless oblivion in which only you exist from which you can never escape. A fate worse than hell in my opinion. Atleast there's salvation for them at the end of times once they've burned for their crimes long enough but you'll still be there, alone, floating in a white void. No more doubt. Walk away with your gift and leave the book where you found it. Go be a decent human.

>ow you know that god is real and that there is an afterlife.

user, you should read the thread.

Besides that
>Atleast there's salvation for them at the end of times
Not according to Christianity or Islam. Hell's eternal. Other problem is thinking that not going to heaven or hell means going to an endless void instead of just nonexistence.

I'm , and I don't get why people act like being alone for eternity is worse then death either

If you are that annoyed/sad by being alone then just sleep forever untill you think of something worth daydreaming about, and rinse and repeat

Better then not existing, sleep is basically not existing for a limited amount of time anyways

>every time a politician does something i don't like write them in
>have them get a video camera then carve the words "I have been judged" into their own skin before carving their own eyes out and having a heart attack

I forget, could I write something like "rich dude X liquidates all his assets and leaves the money in Y spot, then goes and jumps off a bridge"?

I would totally do that to some corrupt business men.

How did he infer from that rule that their was no afterlife?

I mean honestly I fear hell more than I fear nonexistence, but that's mostly because my pain tolerance is awful and I've read some stuff written by people who set themselves on fire in protest or whatever and how badly they instantly regretted doing so. I can't handle a bad sunburn properly, earthly fire hurts a fuckton more I'm certain and hellfire is surely a fuckton hotter.

Being alone in the void forever feels like I'd just go crazy and then I might as well not exist anymore. If I can daydream vividly enough it becomes my own reality wouldn't it, at least in a platonic cave sort of way? I regularly go to sleep to escape my depression so maybe my point of view is biased.

I think you could do something like that. People will generally follow orders written into the death note if that's something they can do. An example given is how if someone's outside of France and you tell them to jump off the Eiffel Tower in 20 minutes it auto-fails since they can't possibly get there in time. But you could definitely specify mode of suicide, and I think Light does end up getting some results out of people's actions shortly before they die. The series doesn't really focus on doing it for personal gain or anything, largely because if Light did it for personal gain there'd be very little plot.

Don't know. I think it's confirmed there isn't for anybody, but I don't know how Light would know that in character. That rule seems like it was there just to fuck with people if that's actually the case.

No. It's not like using it would really change anything in the long run. People are still going to be dicks and the loveliness of life will still be a lie, no matter how many you kill.