Kraut/pol/ - Ignore the shills, reichsdeutsche edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier won't call for new election.

>upcoming elections
early 2018: possible federal re-election
06.05.2018: regional election in Schleswig-Holstein
autumn: regional elections in Bavaria and Hessen

>AfD related

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

>News

>German:
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/afd-merkel-aera-ist-beendet/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/gruene-und-union-enttaeuscht-ueber-jamaika-aus/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/weidel-will-nicht-fuer-afd-bundesvorstand-kandidieren/
>English:
spiegel.de/international/germany/commentary-german-coalition-collapse-the-end-of-merkel-a-1179542.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-coalition-talks-fail-what-s-next-a-1179341.html

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=4DQ61G9ir0Q&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NAukm8MbE
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=3jACtuQHLE0

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao1ax0y7S4A
youtu.be/7Qy9iCuclR0
youtube.com/watch?v=GnvGoayWxME
pscp.tv/w/1gqxvYBgWVRJB
mdr.de/kultur/zentrum-fuer-politische-schoenheit-aktion-bjoern-hoecke-holocaust-mahnmal-100.html
youtu.be/u62S0f686jc
youtube.com/watch?v=nZaCmu-cc3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey guys! I'm back man! How do I look?

Kek.

tl'dr tell me wtf is going on in kraut land.
Traitor anglo-saxon master race

The three parties:
CDU/CSU and FDP and Grüne split up, making a jamaica coalition impossible, read the OP.
We might see reelections, giving the AfD more votes (we hope).

Very noice loving the chaos

Yeah, we are fugged, three years ago we laughed about other countries not being able to instate a stable government.

C-can I come and play with you, Germany?

Of course.
I think we "connect" with each other rather wll, if oyu know what I mean :^)

wtf hans.
I have never seen a clock where the hour hand is above the minute

Hättst warten sollen bis der andere thread den bumplimit erreicht, Brudi. Hab den thread jetz aber schon verlinkt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao1ax0y7S4A

I didn't make it.
Do you happen to have instrucions on social media botting?
I want to partake in the German meme war.
Entschuldige, Kamerad, ich dachte der Thread bewegt sich schneller als jetzt.
Petry a traitor shit.

Thread theme

youtu.be/7Qy9iCuclR0

I know and I am happy she loses her job but the video is nice.

We need to make a new one, I don't know shit about editing, though.
I will put shitposting to rest for now and do some actual work, bye.
Do you have any instructions on social media botting?

this is where it all starts.
we are going to have a slowly shift of votes over the next decades
CDU and SPD will keep losing votes
Linke Grüne and FDP, as well as the AfD will keep gaining votes
in 50 years, there will be so much shitskins and mixed people being able to vote, that the AfD will never gain the necessary momentum
this can only be avoided by a collapse of the economy, a war or a major change of the weather (which also cripples the economy)

refute this without calling me a defeatist.

>Petry a traitor shit.
What happened?

Wenn ein junger Mensch das geistige Erbe der Kultur, in der er aufwuchs, verloren und keinen Ersatz in der Geistigkeit einer anderen gefunden hat, ist es ihm verwehrt, sich mit irgend etwas und irgend jemandem zu identifizieren, er ist tatsächlich ein Nichts und ein Niemand, wie man heute in der verzweifelten Leere vieler jugendlicher Gesichter deutlich lesen kann. Wer das geistige Erbe der Kultur verloren hat, ist wahrhaft ein Enterbter.

- Konrad Lorenz

She decided, that the party canÄt eneter Coalition, and split off.
But it was basically for personal gain.

sehr wahr. Nur Höcke kann uns retten.

>Neuer Sellner, Kamerad_Innen

youtube.com/watch?v=GnvGoayWxME

She wanted to kick out Höcke because of muuuh holohoax controversy and now left the party.

i am not very social, desu
looking for lit or script?

BJÖRN DU HAST UNSERN RÜCKHALT!

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvYBgWVRJB

mdr.de/kultur/zentrum-fuer-politische-schoenheit-aktion-bjoern-hoecke-holocaust-mahnmal-100.html

The coalition talks between the CDU (Merkel's cuckservative party), the Greends (lefty eco freaks) and the FDP (""libertarians"") broke up after disagreements between the greens and the FDP regarding wether refugees should be allowed to bring their families with them.

Now it's uncertain if a coalition with at an at least 50% majority can be reached to form the government. With that re-election might be possible.

Both, maybe. Give me anyting you got, maybe put it to dropfile plox.

Die Aktion wird für die noch nach hinten losgehen. Absolut peinlich.

nobody wanted to argue with my post

"morius secretly has a crush on jenni for almost the last 5 years and tries to score by participating with her deluded actions - but morius doesnt know that jenni turned lesbian years ago because her genetics still make her hate being surrounded by cucks. she is also disappointed because no lesbian finds her attractive at all. she is also having dreams of alice weidel. morius on the other hand suffers a severe depression due to his never changing circumstances."

you lack optimism and the will to fight
but here - have a (you)

Nobody cares about cucks.
Try wearing a mask

Well, if we don't see armed conflict until then.
I think we will see more terror attacks, and as soon as Familiennachzug happens, old parties are ogre.
We have to stay optimistic. Until then I will prepare for the worst, though.
What I think will happen, is that more people wake up to the Islamic pest and start voting accordingly.
If all else fails, the chineese might reusrrect us in 100 years with genetic engneering, as we all now, that caucasoid features have been deamed aesthetic rather than big lips and nigger skulls.
pic related.

Großdeutsche Lösung when?

Oh shit, it's just the thumbnail, how did I get this wrong, kek.

>ES BRAUST EIN RUF WIE DONNERHALL
youtu.be/u62S0f686jc

i can't find any stuff atm.,
but you could search the archive for
'political marketing', literatur wise

never cared for sm-bots, digitally speaking, there are some .ps scripts floating around, but i can't remember the names, sorry never cared much for those.
it is a good idea to read up on powershell generally,
also i think half a year ago some of the media matters toolchain was leaeked. (or shariablues?)

>WIE SCHWERTGEKLIRR UND WOGENPRALL

>2117
>chinese empire battles greater israel
>to win the war they resurrect the ultimate enemy against judaism

When you are something worth joining forces with again. But probably that will never ever happen again.

thanks

>Well, if we don't see armed conflict until then.
>I think we will see more terror attacks, and as soon as Familiennachzug happens, old parties are ogre.
here lies the problem. the change is not drastic enough. people are so used to seeing shitskins, that they don´t even realize what it will bring in the future.
like i said, we need a major happening
>We have to stay optimistic. Until then I will prepare for the worst, though.
>What I think will happen, is that more people wake up to the Islamic pest and start voting accordingly.
like FDP (because they want the canadian integration laws and AfD is literally Hitler)
>If all else fails, the chineese might reusrrect us in 100 years with genetic engneering, as we all now, that caucasoid features have been deamed aesthetic rather than big lips and nigger skulls.

>some genetic shart will claim that he is an descendent of pic related

So irgendwer Fragen bezüglich der Identitären Bewegung?

Wie trete ich bei?
IB Seite -> Aktiv werden -> Regionale Person anwerben

Was?
Aktivismus, Sport, Wanderungen, Geselligkeit

Wer?
Hauptsächlich Studenten und Absolventen, ansonsten normale Arbeitnehmer. Der Großteil sind normale junge Leute, wenige Neets, sehr wenige Autisten. Eher sportlichere Leute. Pro 10 Typen ca. 1 1/2 Mädel würde ich sagen.

Jemand Fragen? Ich gehe nur auf sachliche Fragen ein ohne beleidigenden Kontext.

>major happening
i would say it will be a attack on a christmas market or a major happening in 2018

well they already arrested 6 terrorists in Essen but nobody seems to care. It's just daily routine now in NRW. Such a fucking joke this country has become.

>Ich gehe nur auf sachliche Fragen ein ohne beleidigenden Kontext.
Bist ne Pimmelbacke.

It's depressing, but it's true.
Inevitably, we will se cracks forming in the natiionwide social cohesion, leading more people to AfD.
It might also happen, that wwhites become a persecuted minority and unite (but that is commie workes unification theory, prolly won't happen).
To win a war, you first need the conviction, that the enemy can be beaten, be more optimistic.
Also, I claim, that while whites may be superior in some spects, there is no "master race", whatt we need is a new kind of human, capable of more moral and free societies.
This will inevitably coem with gene editing tech and epigentic medical therapy and also groundbreaking discorveries in general Genetic Interdependency.
You need to look forward, nobody can fight, if the are hopeless. Never lose hope.
FDP will probably lose ground too, once people relize it's more of the same.

topkek

not enough, they can play it down. remember how little coverage their was in comparison to the schoolshooting in Winnenden? people are used to terror. ISIS will be eradicated and will have less fighters wanting to die for the state

Wie sieht die Erfassung aus, ich möchte nicht meine Kredibilität zerstören, wenn ich einem """""Nazi verein"""""" beitrete.
Was sind die Endziele der Bewegung, wie ist ihre Sicht auf Genetik/Optimierung des Menschen?

>/ef-magazin.de/2017/11/20/11867-aus-jamaika-wurde-waterloo-aber-merkel-gibt-den-mugabe

how will he ever recover

are you scarred of getting doxxed?
will people of the IB be registered by the BRFD in some kind of "right wing extremism" archive?
how far would you go for a action (would you do something like climb a moschee and do something edgy)?

Wie lange dauert das ganze Beitrete-Verfahren?

NRW is a shithole so i dont really care about that rotten state
you are actually right
or compare this to the killing spree in erfurt
the coverage literally held on for a solid year or so

i still think that the IS doesnt play a major role in the upcoming terror attacks
the preaching guys in our mosques are literally way worse than lets say in syria or iraq
alot of funghis will get depressed because "government from germany no give muny" so this will be a highly explosive mixture
also if the BAMF will be forced to do their job right they simply have to deport them because the war is simply over

buckle up anons its going to be very exciting

my freinds didn´t even know about the 13yo child that wanted to blow up with a pipebomb last year

>To win a war, you first need the conviction, that the enemy can be beaten, be more optimistic.
even if we manage to win, how likely is it that america will interveine. once they realize that we are about to declare an pure germanic state? only russia could save us

>whatt we need is a new kind of human
admitting defeat that the germanic people are not able to sustain a society
(as for now, all i see is cucks. you may have a point, but we could simply breed super intelligent and aggresive uberhuman)

>FDP will probably lose ground too, once people relize it's more of the same.
i give you that, they eventually will fuck up again. Lindner is shining light for now, let´s see how long that will last

>buckle up anons its going to be very exciting

yep, fun times ahead.

Weimar here we come!

Ich sags mal so, es kann natürlich irgendwie vorkommen, dass man geoutet wird von der örtlichen Antifa, ansich sollte das keine Kredibilität zerstören, es sei denn die Banken sind scheiße, dann müsste man das Konto wechseln.

Naja die Endziele kann man nicht klar verfassen, ich würde lügen wenn ich irgendetwas über Genetik/Optimierung erzähle, da natürlich die Immigration irgendwo passiert ist. Die nächsten großen Ziele wären es erst einmal die Leute aufmerksam zu machen, die Grenzen zu schließen und "legale" Immigration wieder einzuführen und nicht somalischen Bioabfall und den Islam aus Deutschland fernzuhalten.

Absurd ist übelst qaiil *__*

does anyone knows what happend to those reconquista larpers? did they finally die out ?
cant look it up they banned me for crossing the line

they are rebuilding the garnisonskirche in potsdam right now
godspeed timing
"zivilgesellschaftlicher verfassungsschutz"
so we can also be activists and found the
"bürgerliches sondereinsatzkommando?"

Danke für die Antwort.
Mal sehen, vielleicht schließe ich mich an.

do it
start lifting
find a qt redpilled waifu there
profit

>so we can also be activists and found the
>"bürgerliches sondereinsatzkommando?"

Just burn this shit to the ground in the night and make a nice video from this.

Would be good a action for IB/GI.

let me drop some blackpills once again

>the preaching guys in our mosques are literally way worse than lets say in syria or iraq
they are not stupid though. my muslim friend thinks that germany and europe will except islam because it is the only right thing. in the meantime he will pump out some muslim children. they are breeding like rats and know how it will play out in the longrun. like i said, not stupid
>alot of funghis will get depressed because "government from germany no give muny" so this will be a highly explosive mixture
economic collapse, like i said. they iwll stop coming here, if germany has no money left
>also if the BAMF will be forced to do their job right they simply have to deport them because the war is simply over
Politicians made an argument that a lot of syrians would be political prosecuted due to them not being in favor of Assad. this will become a hot topic. keep in mind that war veterans are pissed at the syrians who fled instead of defending their country. they would rather have them not returning (and i fully understand them)

nein I am not scared. What can I loose? Everything is going to shit in NRW. We don't have like an archive, we have single groups of max.10 people with an organisator, so the verfassungsschutz and V-Männer won't come that far. The actions are always peacefull, no violence involved but we can defend ourselves if the antifa attacks. We won't suicide ourselves or attack buildings.

Denke die Antwort dauert schnell, man erfährt ob es eine Sparte gibt, dann trifft man sich mit der Ortsgruppe. Zum Schutz der Leute ist das natürlich öffentlich. Denke max. 1 Monat

yes, demographic reasoning is completely verbote and controlled by the sosiologists.
(via msm and etucacshn)
thats got to be questioned.
always start to pose simple questions

Wer /Aristrokrat des Geistes/ hier

>.blauenarzisse.de/die-tragik-der-lieblichen-studentinnen/

comfy desu~

Wir wissen nicht was passiert wenn Weiße in der Minderheit sind.
Und wir wissen nicht wie sich die Muslime verhalten werden wenn sie in der Mehrzahl sind.
Ich glaub dann geht es erst so richtig los.

For everyone who thinks that Reconquista Germanica is a bunch of lame ass shills, pic related.

>nein I am not scared. What can I loose? Everything is going to shit in NRW. We don't have like an archive, we have single groups of max.10 people with an organisator, so the verfassungsschutz and V-Männer won't come that far. The actions are always peacefull, no violence involved but we can defend ourselves if the antifa attacks. We won't suicide ourselves or attack buildings.
interesting inside. very considerate of you guys

wie sagt,
gute Leute da, man wird ermutigt zum Sport und man sieht, dass die verkorkesten Hoes in NRW kein Standart ist, sondern dass es noch Mädels gibt, die nicht auf den Kopf gefallen sind und Kinder möchten.

Vielleicht sieht man sich ja

America is probably gone already, they're not much of a threat after the next decade or two. Already their frigates and destroyers are crashing into container ships and their special forces are killing each other, that'll continue with the growing diversification.

Sie hat sich von einem V-MANN schwängern lassen.

'legal' immigration means Volkstod just as much as what we have now, just slower. The Turks came 'legally', so did the Yugos. America went from 90% white to its current state in a couple of decades of 'legal' immigration.

The biggest groups are in Germany, Austria, France, but also in GB, Netherlands, Czech, Poland, Italy.

You will see Europe with other eyes. I never traveled that much in the last 3 months, saturday is the anti-islamisation demonstration in Paris and our group will drive there, so watch out for it

>"Wenn er vor dem Denkmal auf die Knie fällt (...) wollen wir der Ernsthaftigkeit seiner Läuterung glauben."
>//jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/linke-kuenstlergruppe-soll-hoecke-ausspioniert-haben/

Diese Regimetrottel ham doch 'nen ganz üblen Sprung in der Schüssel, lachs

Have a bammp, brothers! GroKo nightmare will be real

to be honest, simply taking the video down is pretty uncreative. a creative and funny counterstrike would be more funny. taking the video down is only giving attention to them and painting us as some butthurt crybabies

>Und wir wissen nicht wie sich die Muslime verhalten werden wenn sie in der Mehrzahl sind.
das wissen wir. Ich glaube Marokko ist einer der Staaten die muslimisch wurden wegen einer ungebändigten Bevölkerungsexplosion der Muslime
>Ich glaub dann geht es erst so richtig los.
das wird heftig. wir brauchen eine zweite Vargusschlacht

>Wir wissen nicht was passiert wenn Weiße in der Minderheit sind.
>Und wir wissen nicht wie sich die Muslime verhalten werden wenn sie in der Mehrzahl sind.

Doch wissen wir, diese Sache passiert ja nicht zum ersten Mal.
Siehe Libanon oder andere Länder die an den Islam gefallen sind.
Einfach mal ein Geschichtsbuch lesen.

Are Pennsylvanians and Midwesterners welcome? We have our own version of the German Language.

you are right on these points
but keep in mind that they breed mostly in western german cities wich will become more and more crowded - even the most cucked ones in lets say frankfurt or düsseldorf will notice that something is wrong (yeah i actually believe that! living in a rural area in NRW and being forced to travel to the next city will resolve in a culture shock over and over again

more concentration of shitskins results in more hatred and disapproval amongst the biodeutschen (cultural enrichment on a daily basis included - young german girls and their bfs will start asking questions more and more)

of course assads regime will hunt them down and interrogate them
the funghis will notice that they will either face political persecution and being branded as traitors on one side and being a citizen second class on the other
so keep on calling them what they are - traitors! to make them feel even more on the wrong side to stir up the tensiouns

it may sound awkward but time and the ending of the war is actually working for us

ure not white

To be honest, I will probablly go bald and have a more or less (probably a misdiagnosis, I was just introverted/aiming for the nime stereotype) beleivable diagnosis of autism.
I have no problem in social settings.
I do have a 120IQ, which factored in the social ability (which I was bad at at the time).
I am not sure whether i should pursue women or just live alone till i die.

very likely. they still have nukes though (but so has russia)

good stuff fampai. post the livestream on krautpol, if you manage to think about us :*

Amüsant wie hart das die AfD fags triggered. Was vom Ende der politischen Korrektheit labern und dann sofort nach der Zensur schreien.

Video is up again already.

In dir lebt das Erbgut von Millionen Ahnen, das Blut deines ganzen Volkes. Hinter deinen 2 Eltern stehen 4 Großeltern, 8 Urgroßeltern und so fort. Mit jeder früheren Ahnenfolge verdoppelt sich die Zahl deiner Ahnen. In der 25. Generation sind es schon mehr als 33 Millionen. 25 Generationen, das sind etwa 600 Jahre. Von jedem dieser 16 Millionen Männer und 16 Millionen Frauen bist du ein Teil, ein Hauch, eine Empfindung, ein Gedanke. Alle leben sie noch in deiner Gestalt und deinem Wesen unsterblich bis heute. 16 Millionen Männer und 16 Millionen Frauen haben an dir gewoben, haben vererbt, verstärkt oder ausgelöscht. Das ganze Volk von damals sind deine Ahnen, wie sie unser aller Ahnen sind. So ist auch die Geschichte deines Volkes deine eigene Geschichte. Unser gemeinsames Blut und unsere gemeinsame Geschichte macht uns zu Brüdern. In dieser großen Gemeinschaft lebt auch dein Blut, deine Seele weiter. Es lebt in deinen Taten und Werken, deinem Denken und Träumen - und wird einmal in deinen Kindern und Enkeln sein.

Die haben 10 Monate lang sein Haus gestalkt. Findest du wahrscheinlich ok, oder? absolut lächerlich.

Oh really now? Also Amerimutts are filthy southerners and east coasters.

Yeah, of course with stricter rules. We are not a political party and we will never be one. The task is to call it redpill of the masses in every city. Every voice against the false song of globalism is a success. We could be the 1% that changes everything, you just need to start and dont accept your (time) genocide. We need to educate people, that our traditional roots are good and important, that it is not a burden to have kids for women.

>a creative and funny counterstrike would be more funny
Granted. See last bread for the contemplations we had about this. Problem though, was the time factor. The fuckers streamed it at a time when responsible folks are at work. It would work, however, if they are lunatic enough to establish a Shoah-LeBuff style permanent stream on their website which could be trolled.

Sören, this aint no place for you

Er kann ja eine Anzeige bringen wenn er denkt da passiert etwas ungesetzliches.

Ach Linkskrebs, ihr werdet für alles bezahlen.

i spontaneously read the same into that pic, desu

AfD einfach nur großartig im Bundestag

Richtig. An der Supermarkt Kasse werd eich nachher bezahlen.