The absolute state of (((YouTube)))

Is this stranger things tard even human? Half human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_EvMYEfF_hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's got a bone disorder. He's not just some ugly guy. If you're the kind of person who likes making fun of people with physical deformities and disorders then go for it but at least be educated about it.

This. I still enjoy the mongrelposting surrounding him but that's because it's a funny meme

So what's the thing on the rights excuse?

>mobile poster
>56% amerimutt

>Is this stranger things tard even human? Half human?
>Half human?
Yes, American, as the common folks call it.

you should have put a link you bastard
youtu.be/_EvMYEfF_hQ

he asked if this thing was human
isnt asking questions how you get answers

fag

Hey hey hey

Refugees welcome

>The Chad Harrington
>The Virgin Stalker

do you remember the chubby bunny challenge the guy on the right talks like this the whole time

Has a phone poster ever had more than half their battery remaining?

poster uses at&t

More like has a phone poster ever realized that the iPhone has a crop tool built in and screen caps can be easily cropped to remove the phone bar at the top of the image

he's got that mouth sickness which he taks about in the show, it kind of destroys your mouth and you look fucked up, but by looking at the series i've grown fond of him

At this point I just assume people find an article, then intentionally pull out their phone to search the article, just so that they can "phone post it" here. an obvious phone picture is an automatic 30-40% increase in (You)s depending on the season and projected crop yields.

Just soy my goyim up senpai.

No one gives a fuck about your net neutrality.

The kid has some maxillofacial bone disease. The le -12% memes are still funny but I’m pretty sure he’s just italian, which is debatably white I guess

who gives a fuck if he has some kind of disorder or not he looks like piece of fucking SHIT with his ugly ass mouth and mongoloid eyes

idk, he can sing the national anthem really well though

Fuck Stranger Things. MUH EVIL GERMANS

"Chapter 8: The Mind Flayer"

Kid: "The mind Flayer"
Cop guy: "The hell is that?"
Kid: "It's a monster from another dimension. It's so ancient that it doesn't even know its true home."
Kid: "Okay it enslaves races of other dimensions by taking over their brains using its highly developed psionic powers."
Cop: "Omg none of this is real. This is a kids game."
Kid: "No, it's a manual. And it's not for kids. And it's the best metaphor, analogy."
Girl: "What does it want?"
Kid: "To conquer us basically."

(((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))
Kid: "It believes it's the master race."
Other kid: "Like the Germans??"
(((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))

((((Kid: "The nazis?"
Other kid: "Yeah yeah, the nazis."
Kid: "If the nazis were from a different dimension. Totally."
Kid: "It views other races, like us, inferior to itself.
Other kid: "It wants to spread and take over different dimensions."
Other kid: "We are talking about destruction of our world as we know it.")))

He does look like a spazz but he is qute likeable so he gets a pass

Americans aren't human.

He’s clearly morphing into Walter the muppet.

>watching ANY modern day tv series
kys your're self

this kid actually has some genetic disorder and he's like 14. do you feel good bullying him?

Gtfo newfag

>some genetic disorde
It's called Amerigoblineria

So, not human then. He's a mutoid.

absolutely

mfw I saw that at a friends house... before he started playing Seth Meyers videos whining about Trump

He also used most of his pay for charities to help cure it for others, which is incredibly based. People whose lifestyle leads to illness deserve to take full blame and the brunt, but if a kid is ill then they deserve all the help they can get.

t. about as economically right as they come

I agree completely

is stranger things redpilled or bluepilled? it's bluepilled, isn't it?

Its a good show cant remember cringeing at anything

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

I just visited this thread, closed it and a couple of minutes later I went on (((YouTube))) and watched something completely unrelated to that video or Stranger Things or else - completely unrelated and still I got that (((recommendation)))

wat

Blue pilled, the main girl is a jewish chosen infertile woman who can cheat around as much as she wants and the genuinely based 'chad' has to apologize to be redeemed after reacting to anything she does. In the second season the girl fully cheats on him with some autist under the pushing of a bald, fat jewish man.

Then again the main cop is a white male who does get things done. The actor is a huge leftist but the role isn't bad. Overall it's decent enough and blue pilled like all netflix shit but not their worst.

cookies, how do they work?

I have the feeling the net is completely under their control
More reasons to not get rid of NN for you

I want it gone tho, i feed from others suffer, i want Pol to suffer

Taken by the dark powers, tortured, mutilated!

A ruined form of life.

And now,... perfected, my fighting Uruk-Mutts

Yeah if you haven't noticed Sup Forums uses cookies.

but I only saw the screenshot of a jewtube vid , no other tangible information related to it

It's legit to make fun of such creatures before libtards hail it as progressive and beautiful and you see more and more of this shit. If you attention whore retards into public deal with public response. We are the ones telling the truth that this is an abnormal disabled ugly bastard even when liberals will argue it's the most beautiful they have ever seen

t.56% mongrel

I mean it's about the government experimenting on children, it's not redpilled, but I wouldnt call it bluepilled either

you are weak, your genes are shit tier and your bloodline will die out

nigger bones?