Sup Forums, what is the best published non-h work by a former loli hentai mangaka / doujin artist?

Sup Forums, what is the best published non-h work by a former loli hentai mangaka / doujin artist?
Do you prefer when loli artists "go legit" that they keep their work similar to their original work full of ecchi like inuboshi's published manga or go the complete opposite like Sen to Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcs.ensoku.club/search?contents_search[keyword]=Tsukusun
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Himawari Machi Sunroad Girls.

Isn't Ootsuku Reika writing a 'real' manga?
How is that going? I really like her h works.

Sekihan too, not many of them are getting translated so I do not know.

Yotsubato!

I don't know about Reika, but a lot of them are web manga which I can't imagine paying the artists a lot of money.

Wasn't scanlated by people, I have digital magazine raws

That's unfortunate, hopefully someone picks it up. Do you have a link to the raws?

Is it often that hentai mangaka are able to transition into becoming successful conventional artists?

>former loli hentai mangaka / doujin artist
>former

What?

Sekihan's manga is fucking great.
Top tier comfy.

Yeah nowdodays is pretty great, it seems to be a lot more related to his illustrations as mybk-light on his other blog with lolis in enthusiast motor vehicles than related to all the lesbian lolis.

Where a lot of other mangaka keep to the same thing they were doing instead of changing like TKSN: mcs.ensoku.club/search?contents_search[keyword]=Tsukusun

Most of them quit doing h-work after they start getting real paying jobs in the industry.

I know but the artist in the OP is still doing h-doujinshi. I think he was still publishing stuff while Sen to Man was running.

Easily this one.
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110082

She already had done some non-h series on the side of doujins before then, and sen wasn't a very demanding or frequent publication being in the same magazine as Kodomo no Jikan was, which watashiya also previously did loli hentai.

>watashiya also previously did loli hentai.
Neat, I had no idea. I like watashiya, but she really can only draw a single set of characters for some reason. Even the characters in her latest manga are eerily similar to the KnJ cast.

>I had no idea
Really? There's one that is rather infamous where a loli fucks a walrus, but it seems to predate any agregators and can't be found on the internet.

>a single set of characters
Of which one looks like her in real life, well the grown up version in Megane-chan looks like her, the black haired lesbian.

It seems pretty popular and easy to do so, yes. Conventional manga seems to pay a lot more and there is a lot more of it to go around.

Very. Pic related for example.

Uh.
This pic related.

If it's still full of lewd then perhaps they just aren't capable of producing anything else.

Or it could be that even in non-h manga lewd sells the most, like the manga of this, where the anime flopped, did well enough to continue for quite a long time unlike a lot of the non-lewd ones that die in just a few volumes.

Tfw methonium won't direct his own anime about a shorter guy falling in love with thicc pure childhood friend

Is yotsuba really so popular, in the US sure but back in japan it doesn't seem to be discussed much.

Mujaki no Rakuen is pretty good

The anime was hot garbage.

>non-h

MnR is non-h, so is TLR, Yomerio Choice, Itokoi Chidori, and Aki Sora.

It had a couple of shitty OVAs, not an anime.

I liked it a lot, but was very disappointed that Sayo won. I would have preferred anyone else, especially Manatsu or Rio.

Some parts are so borderline, it only takes the smallest amount of imagination.

>tfw we will never got a non-h Himeno Mikan manga

>I liked it a lot, but was very disappointed that Sayo won

Is it official? I know in the latest chapters she is winning extremely hard

they're literally working in the same industry but different story types. The transition is probably the pay grade and the deadlines

It won't be the same without the dickings

Sen to Men is fine since they fuck off panel

It depends on the author's style. like Kawasaki Tadataka's H stuff was really funny, so him making a really funnny manga is fine.

Hiroyuki (Type-Moon doujin / Doujin Work) is hilarious and transitioned well to doing regular stuff

I'd love to see Nakajima Yuka do a harem or romatic ongoing non-H
I doubt that Asanagi would create a good story non-H work, but who knows

It's not set in stone, but to switch now after half the girls have basically conceded would be a bit of a slap in the face. All that's really left is to wrap up Konomi and Manatsu.

Wouldn't need any dickings. It would just be about a burnt out salaryman who seems to run into lolis all the time

>she
Nep what?

>Since they fuck off panel
Even if it were true it wouldn't change their dynamic much at all other than to explain why they are so close and private towards others alternatively to the mother's death/leaving that is never brought up.

fuck off faggot

>I doubt that Asanagi would create a good story non-H work, but who knows

Maybe's hentai manga plotlines are garbage, but he managed to make TxO good, The Ring King manga isn't very good

Asami Sekiya is a woman, there's photos of her from comiket somewhere on the archive.

Keroro Gunsou is pretty hilarious too, and yoshitomi got started doing hentai doujin and manga.

Yoshizaki*

Inuboshi has a non-H manga? What is the title

Literally the second post.

The quoted post was missing, how was I supposed to know. Thank you

It hasn't published recently and he's gone back to doing hentai work so I would assume it didn't sell well and is on the back burner for the publisher to make him draw when someone else calls in sick.

I love you too user-kun.

Japan: where perversion is an equal-opportunity pastime.

Japanese Comiket was founded by females.

>Equal opportunity
Are you joking? The majority of all mangaka are female, even in hentai, even in loli hentai; comiket started as a fujo event and remains primarily female, especially on the middle day with all the yuri works but on the other two days as well. It's much harder for men to really get a foothold in the industry comparatively.

>Nep what
You lost me.

Higashiyama Shou had a rough time, publishing Prism (which was turning out pretty good) and then getting busted for tracing.

Somehow he managed to get through it and put out Stretch. Although the ending is really abrupt and a disappointment, I loved the subtle storytelling and great character work. It's a real gem, and I was very surprised to learn about the authors previous works.

>The majority of all mangaka are female, even in hentai, even in loli hentai

3D is PD but I'd kill for a nip gf that could draw me lolis getting fucked

It's something she says in the dub, which I have taken on as well, since "lol" seems no longer in fashion these days.

But most of the ones that draw lolis getting fucked are lesbian lolicons, it could never be much more than a marriage of convenience.

His stories have never been bad, and prism was well written, and perhaps the publisher should have gotten him an assistant, but it is certainly still his fault and a very bad thing that he was tracing.

Would do it still

Every time Watashiya throws in some weird fetish material I remind myself that it was drawn by a frumpy woman and smile.

A frumpy woman who one of the characters is a surrogate for.

Shougeki no soma

what happened to scans for this?

They got really slow as the group seemingly put them on hold while they translate 14-sai no koi.

this reminds me of taamos art style

Shoujo Sect and it's OVAs were great, but I think this non-h work of his is better.
The other ones are just kind of okay, and Konohana link doesn't make any sense.

It got canned after 3 volumes.