Why did he retweet this?

>Conservatives are basically mass murderers desu

Because he has a crush on Laura.

Manson wasn't even a racist. That was the conjecture of that asshole prosecutor Bugliosi who needed to portray Manson as some kind of rascist nazi. Helter Skelter was just trying to bring around the inevitable. It wasn't until years later he put the swastika on his head, not because he believed what it stood for but because he understood the fear it put in people. But nobody ever reported fairly on this case. Hell, Manson wasn't even allowed to testify in his own trial in case he convinced the jury he was innocent.

The real murderers are the democrats

I read he put the swastika on his head because he was seeking favor with the Aryan Brotherhood inside prison to get perks but it didn't work

manson was a result of an anything goes society

>How to kick off the economy.

Yeah, I'm sure all those tax breaks for rich people will surely help the economy.

>Thelema is a religion based on a philosophical law of the same name, adopted as a central tenet by some religious organizations. The law of Thelema is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will." The law of Thelema was developed in the early 1900s by Aleister Crowley, an English writer and ceremonial magician. He believed himself to be the prophet of a new age, the Æon of Horus, based upon a spiritual experience that he and his wife, Rose Edith, had in Egypt in 1904.
do whatever it's cool lol
btw christians are dumb so we're not evil for doing this

why do you think it didn't? put too much attention on them?

Is she wrong? 25 years ago not even rush linbaugh would have told you that greater representation for minorities was a slippery slope leading to a demand that whites alone lose power, be marginalized, and according to some not at all fringe demands, be removed entirely. That was crazy talk from muh far right. Yet here we are.

because Laura is based, im glad she has a show now

its catchy, right so far lmao

economic growth helps everyone you dumb communist

>b-but helping business grow is bad!

back to Venezuela

She is fucking BORING

Because hes a good goy.

>he doenst know
TRUMP WILL BRING IN HELTER SKELTER

Funny enough, it leads to more revenue in all the states who lower their taxes of various things including on business. Raising taxes leads to reduced revenue. Nobody wants to give all their shit to niggers and retards like you.

But you're probably a fucking mong.

I'd bork her

10/10 would bang

I mean, she's not wrong

>listening to a woman on politics

eat shit, she attacks everyone but does it with a brain

Saying Venezuela is the only example of failed government influence is exactly like when leftists say republicans are white supremacists.
>develop a rational mind