What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Gonna talk about your politics with the relatives?

No political talk at dinner

Could go to my dads but probably won't. I just want to drink and be miserable alone :DDD

only if you want to be that asshole who ruins the mood of an awesome family reunion that only happens maybe twice a year. There's no reason to bring politics.

Thanksgiving was a few weeks ago retards

Stop being faggots. Holidays are a great time to drop red pills. You don't have to go full 1488 ffs. Be subtle. Bring up little things like men get sexually harassed too, gun control won't work to disarm criminals, there may have been two shooters in Vegas, ect. You don't even need to bring up the conversations. Just wait till they get mentioned and then speak subtle red pills.

Yes, of course my cousin called me 'tranny hitler' last year because of my political views and gender (no, I am not actually a tranny).

Eat turkey with other good side dishes and be thankful. For redpiling that's all you need.

I'm gonna cook /turkey/ and make /sides/ and smoke /weed/ all day while watching TV, and taking joy in the fact that my family will be at my wife and I's home.

I don't even really like her parents that much either, and will more than likely avoid them most of the time, but I'm happy that they're here and that my family unit will be together sharing a meal.

I love my family.

Juan is right.

>hey, these potatoes taste great
> you know, it's about time we seriously consider gassing the kikes
>can you pass the salt please

This is what it's about. Keks aside there's just too much hostility in the world as of late, let's all take one day to just enjoy each other's company.

I'm going to spend the day avoiding the wife's family to sneak of and shitpost here to undermine discourse with my zionist propaganda. such as "Hitler did nothing wrong", or LARPing in the CBTS threads.

make anti drumpf plans with the family while i play with my switch

No, you gotta be more subtle. Segue from subject to subject.

>hey, these potatoes taste great
>you know who makes great potato pancakes? All those Jews who died in the holocaust. Or did they?

Family is family. Any attack on Thanksgiving is an attempt to destroy the white American family unit and I'm done letting leftists try to dictate what's proper and not.

For my family, Thanksgiving always goes great until certain family members get all liquored up and start talking politics: then things go downhill faster than a greased rocket toboggan.

Gonna try and convince my wife to switch from trad xmas stalkings to oven mitts for us and the kids

I won't start the fight, but I'll finish it.

I'll be your daddy

My family is actually crazy big into conspiracies so it's fun and we are all pretty successful upper middle class people. It's a shame since a lot of my family knows of Sup Forums they just don't bother browsing it or posting on it like I do.

This year I will be spending Thanksgiving with my girlfriend over at my younger brother's house. Should be fun.

Large socially conservative devout Catholic family.
We mock Objectivists as pinko commie losers.
Good times.

blue collar, rural and suburban retard family checking in
>mfw I'm a college grad white nationalist
>mfw I look like a numale
>tfw I'm not
>tfw family busts my balls
I don't want to do family get togethers anymore.

WIKILEAKS SINGALONGS

not even gonna celebrate it this year

didnt do a book report for school and I got about 2 weeks left

What is family?
I don't know what that is.

It's something that white people thought up to better their lives and continue civilization.

Oh, obviously it failed me.
If I was in Africa, I'd just be part of the tribe.
America is, instead, a cliquish antisocial frigid hell.

and you have a shit attitude, which is probably why no one loves you.

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

Lol, no, stop projecting your emotional deficiencies. Bet your family are all obese freaks! Lmao!!! America is cliquish and antisocial by objective observation, bitch. A bunch of cucks ruled by fear.

Gonna wear my maga hat so I can trigger my libtard cousins and cuckservative parents like I did last year

>he can't be right
>he must be projecting
You liberal scum are all the same.
Why don't you just kill yourself if you're such a disgrace to society?
>obective observation
you're either a teenager, a druggie, or both.

because being gay is the wrong choice.

gonna be spending it on Sup Forums

stop being a fag
get yourself a tribe

Sounds fun t b h

Hahaha I see you are still trying to start a nonexistent argument. That's sad all you have is a little ego to hide behind. Either that or you are a bot.

Nah, no tribe is currently worthy of me. I'm like a witchdoctor living in a hut and doing quite well for myself. They would have to offer young virgins for my company.

we're already in an argument, you airheaded faggot.
stop taking drugs, you degenerate swine.

Hahahahaahahaha you can't stop the mental vomit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man you are like a broken person with all your blind accusations. And no, we are not in an argument, I'm superior to you. Go get checked for NPD, little redditor.

>thanking yourself because you genocided a proud race
Imagine of the Germans celebrated the holocaust every year

>not having redpilled parents
shame

>leaf

Red pills are best dropped on an individual to individual basis. Blue pills work best in groups and, even if they're proven wrong, their numbers can reinforce their beliefs and make them feel like they won. You don't convince anyone and they think you're a nazi. Bad plan, op.Wait until you're both alone to drop pills.

Politics and religion, speak of neither at bars and large family gatherings. Or at least politics. unless you like drama and ruining holidays.

You're so consternated you can't even form an argument.
You've got to be trolling at this point.

I'm going to talk about how Hitler did nothing wrong

It would be pretty awesome, wouldn’t it?

>last family get together
>me and brother get in a humourous argument.
>im not really angry, but when he turns around i pull out my knife and made the motion like i was going to stab him.
>Grandma flips out
>"dont do that, dont ever do that again, not infront of me, not in public, not when your at home."
>goes on and on like this for a few minutes

>two days later she calls me on my birthday. I expect a "happy birthday"
>nope
>she is going on about how i should never it again and how it reminds her of what her dad used to do.

....her dad was a moonshiner and him and his brother killed quite a few people in knife fights and a few of his brother died in knife fights.

>What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
gonna spam goblin memes on pol

I have to stay quiet and keep myself from going full Pinochet on my faggot ethnomasochist literal commie in-laws. Fortunately, my wife and I agree on everything of substance. Joke's on them, her parents' only grandchildren are going to be racially conscious 1776 libertarians.

you sound like a little pussy nigger

We'll talk politics, but it will go well. Most people at the table are your more general Republican type. A couple of us, including me, are your more anti-Federalist pro-free-enterprise type.

We'll all walk away agreeing that liberals are retarded.

probably not but my dad, uncle and bro in law are all right leaning anyway so there wouldn't really be much arguing

I am going to print out trump pepes on the napkins and then replace the normal napkins with the trump pepe ones and watch my liberal family react

>I talked about circular history and a potential civil war with my parents last night and they agreed with me

Antifederalism is a lonely road. My only "conservative" relatives are boomercucks who ask me why I "need" an AR and call Americans lazy for not wanting to be undercut by Mexicans. They don't even begin to understand how fucked our monetary system has been since 1913, but they prattle on about fiscal responsibility like it matters with our Monopoly money.

maybe you shouldn't drink as much this year

That's not the way to do it. Don't pit your family against you. Be the fun guy. Smile, laugh, have a good time. Watch football, make them like you. Make them respect you. And then at a later date, when they don't expect it and you divide and conquer. One at a time, very slowly. Don't give them the chance to let them feel like they have numbers on their side at the dinner table.

Gotta work ten hours non

>devout papists claim radical individualists are the real communists
Wew lad, take your delusional Popery back to Mexico or the Old World. Catlicks can't into freedom.

they should

muh redpilling family threads always suck! make a thread about something important faggot, like something about the 2000+ sealed indictments- now fuck off and die.

Do anything at all but this. Holy fuck, what an autistic suggestion, and I've been diagnosed as literally autistic.

>Holidays are a great time to drop red pills.
They really aren't, nobody really gives a shit about your political opinions. Talking about politics with people who don't care will only make them annoyed and make them dislike your ideas even more. Pretty much "I don't give a fuck about the Jews, lets me drink and watch football!"

Real Thanksgiving where we thank the pilgrims for landing in based America and not cucknadia.

>The man
>Cooking on thanksgiving
I think that its great that we live in such a progressive society where men can do the cooking and cleaning while the wife earns a paycheck and the son gets molested in school while the daughter grows a shitty beard in high school.

I try to talk about sports or movies or television or something that won't piss people off. My cousins will sometimes force me to talk politics and I politely decline, one time they simply would not let it go because they were pissed at some shit I posted on facebook (back when I had one of those faggotty things) and essentially were looking for an argument, and boy did I give it to them. I haven't spoken with one of them since then and that was like 4 years ago

Every libertarian is "racially conscious" They think borders are evil and America should become shitskin. "We all bleed red!"

these
and talking about muh holohoax or the jews run everything or whatever around the diner table is a terrible idea unless you know for sure others will back you up, you'll just get ganged up on and everyone will think you're annoying

>Everyone I disagree with is a strawman
The government should have very few jobs, regulating who can get into the country and who can vote are two of them.
>Hey we can only let in X immigrants per year
>Hey you are only a dish washer in Mexico? I'm sorry we don't need your kind in our country.
>So you were born in the US even though both your parents were illegal immigrants? Sorry you have to go back.

Then why did they call you a tranny?

>tfw i redpilled 98% of my family years ago
the remaining 2% are mentally inferior, can't logic or reason, and shunned in general by the rest of the family.
my work is done until the children get interested in political ideals

You look like a nu-male but are not? How is this possible?

To expand upon this lets assume you actually have the goal of converting or redpilling someone the best way to go about this is one on one or in a very small group, have a regular conversation and wait until it reaches a topic that can be easily segued into your talking points, remembering to be subtle. Don't go
>On the topic of politics did you know that the holocaust never happened?
Go
>So what do you guys think of those antifa guys rioting and assaulting people? [a while later]... Oh yeah George Soros is a pretty big funder for antifa, funds a lot of leftist organizations really.

Also never proselytize to a hostage audience (like your family during holidays or someone you go to a restaurant with), let people have an exit strategy so even if they disagree with you they can just leave or change topics instead of growing to despise your opinions, beliefs, or you personally.

I work at walmart. What the fuck is a thanksgiving dinner?

Please teach me your ways user! Old man is a Trump supporter but whenever race is mentioned it’s either the based black guy meme or bigot and my mother is going through a feminist faze.

I'm going to tell my extended family about the JEws

posting on Sup Forums mainly don't really like thanksgiving prefer Christmas.

Then why associate with simple-minded faggots like them? I'd abandon my family if they couldn't see the world for what it is. People like that just perpetuate degeneracy and must be informed asap as possible.

Wrong. Liberty is a white phenomenon, the immigration act of '65 was a mistake, the wretched refuse has to go back. Nice strawman though, happy to knock it down with you.

The family and I are going to get together and hunt Jews.

>I'm too retarded to understand basic human psychology
And Sup Forums wonders why they are losing.

>Not helping your wife cook
>Not having cute bonding time while you watch the rest of your family get along
>Not being a fucking man killing and cooking the turkey yourself

This is why you'll always be alone user

you have to do it slowly over time on an individual basis. Stay calm, keep the other person calm. if they start getting upset, disengage.
The easiest way to get them is to plant the seeds of doubt, little factual tidbits. often they will return wanting another taste and when theyre hooked, all you have to do is not screw it up

Don't be this autist. Enjoy your family if you still talk to them, or if they love you. Time flys.

Parents and family are already conservative, don't need to.

Killing the turkey is manly, cooking it isn't.

suicide yourself

Yeah, none of us are liberal idiots though so there isn't much debate, and therefore not much in they way of sporting topics since everyone always agrees with each other since we're extremely likeminded.

I'll wear a yarmulke and say here's the issue with the Jews...

>Mention police have access to 23&me
>Dad says they probably say they give you a little African to be politically correct
My ancestor

>Grandma complains about blacks and that Mexicans do poor work
>Grandpa calls them niggers and spics
I love my family

Your mommy cook all your food?

What do Americans do for Thanksgiving except having a meal with their families? It's only about food?

>He doesn't know how to prepare the meat he kills

You disgust me

stuck visiting my fiancee's garbage family

It's mostly just a time if year for the whole family to come together and spend time with each other. My family personally just drinks watches sports and catches up with each other along with the big dinner.

It is only about family because we travel 700miles to do so.

Yeah. You get together with family and close friends and feast.

Then you watch football or play catch outside, weather permitting.

Super comfy TBQH.