Oy Goyim, remember to change your car to the next year model! be sure to pick a fucking oil-rig with wheels too!

>Oy Goyim, remember to change your car to the next year model! be sure to pick a fucking oil-rig with wheels too!

I'm already regretting a 2013 I picked up last year, but it was an intentional experiment to see just how much I hated all the electronical bullshit.

But fak u it burns premium and tires and I'mma gun the shit out of it sideways until I decide what to do next.

>Off Road 4x4
>painted fenders

WHY? WHY?

Cool looking concept truck

I have a 2014 Tacoma I bought new, don't plan on getting a new vehicle until my truck dies..so I should have it about 20 years

BMW? Audi?

>Oy Soyim, be sure to use tired stereotypes to deflect from your own short comings.

>Japanese car
>Goyim

Pick one

Toyobaru ;^)

idgaf it was cheap and if you're a faggot if you can't grin like a shit-eating child in it.

Because the off road tires are loud and annoying as hell on urban streets where most goyim will be driving this truck. It's like the loud motorcycles for no good reason other than to be an asshole. A muffler is not that difficult. And not those useless glasspack mufflers either.

The frame will go before the motor. Make sure to spray off the undercarriage in the winter or the salt will eat it up that much quicker.

brz?

I've driven the same car for the last 14 years. A Blazer, with 400k on the odometer and the service engine soon on for the last 100k.

I will cry if it ever dies, but itll probably outlive me.

Yup.

make sure it will pass (((emissions ))) after 5 years goyim

Why did you buy a chickcar?

What's it like to be that big of a pussy?

I own a 2012 Toyota Corolla. Stick shift.

I bought it so that it would never break down, the things get 300k mileage easily.

Best car I ever bought.

It was cheap and available. Maybe the RX-7 or one of the Miatas would have been better, but you'd still call it a chick car and there couldn't be anything further from my mind when I'm having fun.

Those old blazers will run forever if you keep up with the maintenance

why tho
the 86/brz was a hail mary to try to save scion
the only reason it was decent in the first place is because subaru had a huge hand in keeping it from being another toyota shitpile
>cheap
lol
tell yourself whatever you need to justify buying a slow shitbox
bet its on stock suspension and autotragic

Yeah, I know and did. I live in salt central. But I will say the overall quality of the metal and paint toyota uses is light years ahead of ford or Chevy. My buddy got a f150 around the same time as me, he is super anal about keeping his stuff nice like me..the f150 is already rusting. Absolute fucking garbage

Used specimen mate. It was either that or something with 3x the mileage and melting in to rust already.

It's manual ofc. That was one of the requirements that made the search a bit difficult.

looks good, i like the carbon details, too bad engine is bad in these jap cars

Maybe you should buy a car that will fit you, your wife and your wife's son.

If you got a 1994 rx7 I wouldn't neg you

I don't like Nissan...

And I don't really care much for trucks..

But DAMN!!! that shit is bad ass.

Fits me fine and if other people need a ride they can stuff themselves in the back. Fits good enough. Otherwise I'd have been more interested in the Miatas where they wouldn't fit at all.

It was tempting but it was down on the triage list and I honestly looked ilke it maybe was brought back from a teenaged project gone wrong.

Looks heavy. Rather have a Hilux.

Also why are you running premium in a 2.5l boxer engine?

Ford = Found On Road Dead
BMW = Bitch Man Wagon
Volkswagon = Cuckwagon

These three car types are the worst you can buy. Chevy will last a while, but not as long as a japanese Toyota. Or even a Subaru for that matter.

If you're going for a car that's going to last a while, buy a Honda CRV. When I worked at the auto shop, we had the 2007 models come in with 400,000 miles on them and nothing wrong with them all the time.

If you're going for a truck, don't be a cuck. My stepfather has two F-150's and they've had the engines replaced 3 times on one at 100,000 miles.

It's the new 2.0 that was sold in part on Toyota's DI tech. High compression and premium to sqeeze it up to that 100HP/L mark, and redeems itself by getting MPGs that seem reasonable if you're used to 20 year old subies.

>not leasing

Good goyim, it makes more cents to buy, only a poor man leases goy ;)

>implying anyone on Sup Forums could successfully repair or even maintain a rotary engine

The amount of people who buy RX's without even knowing what a rotary engine is, is quite amazing.

Honda crv is fucking crazy reliable. It's stupid how far they go. I know so many people that have had them for 10+ years with nothing done to them other tha oil changes and basic maintenance

I hate 99% of pickup drivers with a burning passion. Roadhogs on the highway that never fail to:
>never use signals
>tailgate any car smaller than them
>drive slow as fuck in passing lanes
>never secure their shit in the bed
>drive like aggressive assholes
And even funnier is that they're usually angry manlets with hamplanet wives in the passenger seat. I just resort to calling them truckolds since their wallets get cucked from all the gas they use.

..but your wife's son m8

Yeah most of the old rx7 are nigger rigged to the max. I have a 1994 shell , want a twin turbo rotary engine for it, but can't find anything decent. Might just throw a LS1 in it

Got myself a FORD for the wife. Fucking mistake. NEVER AGAIN.

I got a paid for 2010 Chevy manual that I plan on keeping for a LONG time.

Superior Honda Accord GANG GANG

same

Only richfags do this anyway

I have a 2006 5-door 1.4 Astra and I fucking love it. I know how that baby works inside and out and everything that's wrong or going wrong and every little detail that's new. I know where all the components are and the most tech I have in the car are the standard sensors (abs, oil pressure etc.) and an aftermarket Sony MT4200 radio which I fitted. So fuck you and fuck people who throw away their cars and don't take time to get to know the marvellous piece of engineering which is in their possession. Fucking normies, I swear.

Honda Honda Honda. Only things I've ever replaced are brakes and tires

>raises hand

My buddy and I are pretty proficient at working on them.

I love the concept. I even have a rotary engine chainsaw, old collector

>having things is exactly what (((they))) want

Then what shall I do with all my money?

Fuckin love my 15' WRX

Electric cars are for fags.

Pre-1993 ish BMW's are GOAT

Everything VAG is pure shit aside from the luxury brands but those aren't really daily drivers.

Toyota's reliability is a bit of a meme. Sure they don't have catastrophic failures too often but shit breaks on all Toyota's all the time and they require as much maintenance as any average car. A lot of purely retarded choices as well, both technical and design/maintenance-wise.

Comfy

Oh that's right..

>rotary chainsaw
That's the coolest thing I've heard of in the past 10 years easy

>Absolute fucking garbage

thats what happens when you live in garbage areas.

the number of niggers makes your trucks die.

no

Nice. I would love to have an old RX2 or RX3 as a project but it would probably test the limits of my patience and skill

>mfw apex seals need to be replaced for the 5th time in a year

>1.4l

I bet I could beat it in a rug of war

Some of us drive on rough roads pull trailers with metric tons of mammals in them and through 4 foot of snow and run the risk of smashing into an 800 lb animal with spikes at any given moment. City retards BTFO tho lol

If you ever see one grab it. They are worth about a grand, even if it don't run

Umm I live in a nigger free area. We just salt the piss out of our roads

X DDD

Your funny, I bet they are injection molded.

I leased a 2017 Subaru STI. I’ll drive it for it’s best years and maybe try something else. Buying new vehicles is for suckers. I’d only buy classic vehicles.

dont jerk me off, you walked into a toyota dealership and bought the first car the nice man told you to buy
>Toyota's DI tech
>engine is a subaru boxer
also
> 100HP/L
yea at the crank, cuck

Be sure to crank the psi up to 30

I walked in to a Jeep dealership and told the young asian dude to get the keys so I could take it for a ride to see if it was worth it or not.

Also at least on this model the intake says
>TOYOTA
>SUBARU

Asian Jeep dude did a double take when I asked him where the fuck the hood lever is and then I had to 'splain why it said that.

wow you really are dense

This. 75% of pick up drivers are aggro manlets compensating for their micropenis. 20% are decrepit old fucks who drive 30 in a 45. The other 5% are, I assume, good people.

How so? There are a million things wrong with it, but it was the pick of the litter and you're legitimately a badly repressed closeted gay if you can't figure out how to have fun in it if that's what you wound up in.

Some people just like buying new cars your fucking loser.

By the way, you don't have girl problems, you have car problems. If I was a girl I wouldn't want to ride around in your embarrassing ass car. Oh you don't even have a car? Woweeee buddy

the engine is a subaru boxer
>but it says toyoter on it!
you are dense
>legitimately a badly repressed closeted gay
you must have legitimately been bullied for owning that piece of shit lol

It's a Subaru boxer that as part of the collaboration they got Toyota to put its fancy new DI stuff into it. And avoided the gummy valves because the port injectors kick in when volume of fuel is more important than lean high compression MPGs.

What are you even talking about? It's OK to be gay user, if that's how you swing. Sup Forums isn't a hate zone.

>Oy Goyim, remember to change your car to the next year model

nobody does this, kid. cars last 10+ years. you get a new car once a decade, not once a year.

leave your house sometime

>lean high compression MPGs.
that is nonesense and doesnt mean anything
and dont act like you know shit about your car bc you read a wiki article
your car is slower in a straight line than a toyota minivan
the engine is a subaru design period

My mom has a Toyota Sienna so I'm familiar with Toyota minivans. Your memes can't hurt me. The Sienna manages an impressive car-like suspension for what it is compared to like an old Caravan or something but it's Hell's Waiting Room Please Kill Me Now to drive or ride in.

You're not just wrong about the engine, the design, but you also don't understand combustion theory and I assume you've never so much as twisted your distributor cap forward to get
>dat advance
now that fuel quality is better

Industrial design was a mistake

>The Sienna manages an impressive car-like suspension for what it is
because it is a car. it's just a tall car. they use the same platforms.

it's the same deal with the "SUVs" - they're all cars now, except for the Tahoe/Suburban. those are still built on truck frames.

I've driven some good old fashion US body-on-frame trucks and they deliver. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a liar. And I say this as somebody who has high regard for the Hilux as well.

>impressive car-like suspension
yea solid rear beams are really cutting edge and car like
> twisted your distributor cap forward
lol this isnt 1975 faggot
cars have coil packs
im starting to think you either have never seen a car irl or are like 16 years old
wrong

FORD= Fix Or Repair Daily

God what an ugly car. Looks like a toy

You got the true blue collar guys in the smaller ranger sized trucks and the occasional 90s half tons, but you only get that running when you need it because of the gas mileage being terrible. All the obersized trucks with luxury interiors are the micro benis models

(((car payments)))

2002-2004 Tacoma's are the most redpilled trucks ever sold.

>not being able to buy a new car every year
god i hate the poor

early-2000 toyotas will run forever. next time you're out driving just look and see how many 14 year-old old toyotas are still scooting around

should have gotten a WRX or even an older STI for the price

>WRX
you better be under the age of 20

>getting cucked by the EPA

this. this is when trucks were good..

these days they're just oversized scrap.

>Goyim
>Nissan

>Want a Ford ranger
>Can't buy a compact truck that isn't an antique
Damn cars too big

>parents had a toyota prado for 15 years that i basically grew up in
>i totalled it in a dumb accident a few months ago
Feels like shit man.

I had such an attachment to that car.

What a ridiculous vehicle.

I like mine too. I don't know the /o/ memes you getting hit with.

Is that a fucking Dacia?

In what reality is a frs/brz a tire burner? It barely has enough torque to take off from a stop, let alone light them up.

Holden Ute

My 2001 Dodge Dakota works like a dream, 300k miles on it.
A big plus is none of that horseshit ipad size screens on the dash of the car like in Teslas for example.

How else Prius master race here? I accelerate extra slow for MPG and to piss off chads.

It's pretty good at spinning tires when you don't really want to. Chalk it up to the weight distribution or the suspension or whatever, but it's a bit fucked when you start to be glad the T/C is sensible because of how easy it is to squeak or shuffle the rear without it even being RWD fun.

Please dump people finace your cars/truck depreciation. I'll pick them up used after it has depreciated. New diesel f350= $60000. Used 7.3 $10000 and more reliable. New Mercedes S class +$100000. 2007 S class