Muslim rapes 10 year old kid in FInland, gets only 3 years prison

> archive.is/7xKuY

Translated from Finnish roughly:

"Professors of CRIMINAL JUSTICE ARE overwhelmed by the judgment of the recent ruling of the Turku Court of Appeal for the purpose of assessing the impact of the victim's young age on the treatment of rape syndrome.

The Turku Court of Appeal dismissed last Friday's 23-year-old Juusuf Muhammad Abbud's indictment for a 10-year-old girl's gross rape, even though the man had been in sexual contact with this.

Justice condemned the man only for an aggravated sexual exploitation of the child for three years in prison.

Current legislation and jurisprudence may not have sufficiently taken into account the impact of the victim's young age on the situation, according to Professor Jussi Tapani of the University of Turku . FOR TEN YEARS IN the case of a girl, too "

Fucking cunt will probably be back on social welfare when he gets out of hotel prison.

HAPPENING WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
youtube.com/watch?v=NDccJLcHdGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happening never.

The demonic-retard Freemasons who run the West want total chaos & degeneracy, with the idea that order will somehow arise out of it.

It's because their own brain's are totally chaotic & degenerate (chaotic on a micro chemical-biological level) and they want the world around them to be in sync with their brain's frequency.

You know what to do Finland

Harvest his organs and give the other meat to cannibals. They are deserving of a meal for being less awful. This is the profitable way to solve the child molester problem.

Close but instead of the freemasons waiting for someone to arise out of the chaos they will instead be the ones they will arise into power setting up their NWO

Finish "justice".

In the U.S. you would get 20+ years, IF you weren't killed before or after you got into prison.

This is what happens to child molesters in the U.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

>got only 5 years probation for killing the guy who raped his son

God bless

the black guy is holding his hand like hes squeezing a trigger, you know he would've blasted that pedo too.

this is why americans have guns.

He actually got off of probation early too.

All child molesters should be publicly executed, They are a waste of tax payers money and will only continue to re-offend. There is no curing child predators, With the exception of a .357 magnum to the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDccJLcHdGw

I agree. We either have a society or we don't. How can we have a functioning society with child fuckers?

This won't end until citizens take action themselves. If this was my daughter or family member I know what I would do.

I wish we could just do it like in the old days

But so many finn men are cucked from too much tapwater consumtion

There is no hope

Not only that, But if public executions were brought back for offenses there merited it (like touching a child). There would be A LOT less child sex offenders....Not only because most would be dead. But because it would set a stern example of what happens If you do touch a child....You'll be dragged though Main street and hung in front of the entire town.

There's hope for your kids if you don't let your 10 year old somehow come into contact with a mudslime.

You know what to do. It's just a mater of actually finally doing it.

LET ME IN FINLAND I AM REFUGEE OF SEXUAL EMERGENCY :DDDDD

In the old days we had for example laws that stated that one could hang a gypsy when seen

Wish we could bring those back back from 1600

E N R I C H E D

>laws

"Laws" mostly protect criminals. Do what is right and you really don't need any laws....

the Fingolian father of the girl should just shoot him to death when he gets out of prison. Gunsare legal in Funland.

You don't drink tap water here?

>It's because their own brain's are totally chaotic & degenerate (chaotic on a micro chemical-biological level) and they want the world around them to be in sync with their brain's frequency.

One British lad got arrested a day or two ago for going hunting muslims with a knife. Its only just the beginning my friend. People will revolt.

Its too long. This dude probably didnt have sex for years... If fucking once in a while costs him 3 years, why live?

Lets hope he gets a proper punishment inside the prison.

>Finish "justice"
It's not like you don't have your own examples of shitty judge decisions.
If he had been convicted of gross rape (like everyone wanted to) he would have been looking at 10 years. This fucking judge needs to be disbarred though.

Atheism is so epic or may I dare say...."ebin"?

>the Sup Forums
Wah, that federal agent snapped.

>hunting muslims with a knife.

Her in merica, we are taking care of muslims.

Death sentence for muslims for any crime. Who's with me? They'll all be gone in a year.

Just wait till the monarchy rises and we send these riding through the streets

The whole Scandinavia is fucking nuts. It's kind or Nordic mental illness.

So, when he gets out she'll be old enough to legally marry?

Where are the real fathers of poor Scandinavian kids? Did they all lost their viking balls?

To be honest, I am in awe that even Finlad is on the same pathetic judicial level as Sweden, UK, Germany, or my own country.

How did it reach you guys, the friggin' FINS of all people, this level of pussified law, order and political correctness?

Finland is not Scandinavian. There were no vikings in Finland.
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

>How did it reach you guys
It was like this since the beginning. You might remember that we were originally under Swedens rule.

are you saying finland isn't governed and ruled by finns? are finnish men incapable of doing anything unless stockholm tells them to? pathetic "muh swedes" defence again

>3 years
Did he really get 3 years? Usually they just let rapists go because putting them in jail costs money. Also, since he's a first timer, he's going to get 50 % discount on jail time, and another 50 % with good behavior. Then, if he doesn't commit crimes for 3 years, the "justice" system will reclassify him as a first timer

I'm saying much of our administrative things are straight copies from Sweden, as that's what we always had, even before we became independent. Are our criminal penalty laws too lenient across the board? Yes, most people think so. Why haven't they been changed? Because niggers and such are a new phenomenon, with only Finns in Finland, crime has been so low that noone has ever seen it prudent to change them.

My hope is that this case will generate discussion and maybe we'll finally get some update on our laws, which are ill-equipped for this modern world, and not just in the rape category.

>tapwater consumtion
Gotta gid dem filters

>Lets hope he gets a proper punishment inside the prison
He won't, prisons are manned by shitskins these days

Kill the criminals and deport the rest. Also I think we should dig a big hole and shoot everybody who's connected to organized crime, there's no justification for letting them live

Finnish justice system has always been cucked, even long before we had any migrants. It's manned by those fucking degenerate boomer hippies who only care about poor rapists' rights

No vikings? Bad for you, Pekka

So what finns suck. Fuck finland

>No vikings? Bad for you, Pekka
The Jötunn in norse mythology referred to Finns. The vikings left Finns alone cause they were scared of our witches and shit.

I don't get it. Shitskins who come to Finlanddon't start riots, they don't burn cars etc. but they all want to fuck young Finnish girls. I think the worst element has come to Scandinavia guys.

Prison? You mean hotel? The whole world knows about Scandinavian "prisons". How do you punish them? Slower internet? Outdated PlayStation?

>Shitskins who come to Finlanddon't start riots, they don't burn cars etc
They don't start doing that until their population hits critical mass. It's when they start being 5-10% of the population is when the rioting starts.

I feel like a bullet to the brain would be fair for rotten pieces of garbage who fuck children, but the main thing here that angers me is that if this guy was white and Finnish, he'd get a way worse sentence than three years.

All you Finnish men need to band together and rape them right back.

well... i would be happy to see a 3year sentence for something like this here

you can rape a child in germany and you probably get 6months probation
rip a movie and you get 6years and 100k€ fined

Why is rape such a great offence? It is just penis in vagina and a littke bit of beating, 3 years is totally fair.

Yes, DO IT.

Start the happening. It will spread.

Fateh sends hello to a 14-year-old girl. We Finns need to adapt to their culture.

if you give them three years they will feel more empowered to rape
if rape was a life sentence there would be less rape

Finland doesn't have shitskin communities like Sweden has. Yet. So the riots are still an upcoming event here.