Jojo

It's impossible to have that kind of body after 4 kids at 51.

Unless she's not a normal human. Hmmmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T85AalcPOks?t=104
myanimelist.net/anime/30818/City_Hunter__Ryou_no_Propose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you?

How is The World Over Heaven better than GER?

PUFFY

can someone explain what the hell happened in that latest chapter with the old rock guy and Joubin becoming a frog?

>Hey Sup Forums check out my battlestation

P U C C I
U
C
C
I

This is a 48 year old president

I just want to love Narancia.

While Norisuke was getting fat and unable to save his family. Kaato looked after body so she can help fix his shit with Jobin.

Because they say so.

youtu.be/T85AalcPOks?t=104

>this nigga

Joubin did not become a frog and neither did those gloves.
the "ribbit" was from the surrounding noise from the pond

You can't, it's gay

I'd like to see another JoJo RPG game

ok so can we already take for granted that

-Kaato exchanged another child to save Joubin

-Norisuke ratted her

-Joubin resents his father for doing that

-Joubin wants to save his son but doesn't want his father to die

-The entire family will be at each other's throat in 20 chapters at most

Jobin is supposed to be pronounced Jewbin right

if it's going to be "JOJOLION - CIVIL WAR", who's going to be on which side?

It was just a "match shot" between the frog's hands and Joubin's rubber gloves. As for the old rock man and shit, I don't know. New Stand user? We'll find out.

I wish we weren't on a break, I'm not happy without my monthly Gappy.

RING RING~~
RING RING~~

Its pronounced "Second place"

>EOH is canon

It's hard to accept that this man can be evil.

But let's face it, we all know his stand does something more and he's going to be the Final villain.

You might say she's got a 'rockin' bod.

TWOH only exists in EOH, so if EOH says TWOH is more powerful than GER then sure.

But outside of EOH it's a moot argument because TWOH doesn't exist.

He was specifically asking about The World Over Heaven

I'm just saying that I don't believe you guys give naranciafag enough credit.
It must be hard and mentally taxing on a dude to post the same person everyday knowing that in the end he will never love him or feel his embrace or grow old together. Yet despite this he will always try to post him so he never has to face the truth of how miserable his life has gotten and the fact that he only knows how to shit post he may not even want to exist anymore I mean who would after wasting a year to posting a lie on a board to a bunch of strangers who hate him but that isn't anything new to him.

No it's not it is the complete opposite of gay.

fuck off nigger

It just is. I guess they state that it somehow overrides GER's powers, like it's nullifying the nullification.
Honestly EOH is not-canon and it was a mistake and a waste of opportunity. We should go back to forgetting it even exists.

Nobody cares generic monster of the week trash parts.

You either discuss the master piece that is the new universe or you go to riddit.

Never thought about it like that before. It's actually kind of impressive. He's still a fag though, and Narancia's used goods after I fucked his raw with a metal pole.

It's possible? I really don't know. Joubin is equally a contender and I want to believe Kaato will be too since the alternative version of the first female JoJo being the first female final villain would be cool.

One thing I know for sure is that the main villain is definitely in the cast already.

Gappy:
>Yasuho
>Daiya
>Joshuu
>Norisuke
>Hato
Jobin:
>Kaato
>Fried Chicken Guy
>Any other surviving Rock People

るるるるるるるるる

What?

no, it's pronouced like it's shown, if he's based off who i think it is

Fuck you fucker Narancia is pure.
No.

I don't know, it seems like the story is setting up Norisuke as the guy that's going to die eventually in a tragic backstab. He's too kind and cool, he's like the only person besides Yasuho that Gappy can actually trust.
I'd definitely be surprised but as of right now I just can't see Fruitdad as a villain.
He's one of my favorite JJL characters and it's a shame he's just not going to make it.

>Norisuke
>going against his firstborn
Both he and Josuke have already discussed that, if Josuke and Jobin come into conflict with one another then Norisuke is going with Jobin. He'll definitely be conflicted though, since he likes Josuke and doesn't want to work with his wife. I expect Joshu to side with Joubin too but he'll get a redemption arc and come around.

>loving a guy who was the cumdumpster for an entire part's cast is not gay

Is this the real life?

yes

Gap fags still won't apologise for falling for Fruitdad's lies.

I agree. I think Norisuke's death flags and Jobin's evil flags are both Araki's bait.
I think one of the girls will die that kicks it all off. I could see maybe Daiya finding a memory by accident with a game and getting punished for it.

Everything Araki wrote while Jojo was a weekly publication is garbage.

You either discuss the sum of his experience and newfound freedom that is part 7 and 8 or you go to some place that speaks human trash-ese.

He was not and is not a cumdumpster.
It is not gay fucker.

>he's like the only person besides Yasuho that Gappy can actually trust.

He's already having second thoughts about letting Josuke have the fruit.

Nothing about that post had anything to do with what you're talking about.

KC doesn't skip le day

Pure SLUT. Face it, his bunghole was torn asunder before you ever got to fill it, he'll never know true love since I got him addicted to painal. He's physically incapable of love, any perceived feelings of love are just lust and every time you fuck him he's thinking about me ramming that rusty pole up his cornhole.

Fuck you diavolo he never died.

>narancia

I'm not even gonna bother reading the rest of your post.

Tell that to Giorno, it was his hole that got busted.

Has anyone played the P3 SNES game? Is it good?

But we all agreed he got Fugo'd many times until he got impaled by Diavolo

It's not really impossible.

Then why are you replying to it?
Fuck you Narancia is not dead he can't be otherwise how would he be here next to me that would mean I've been shitposting a year of my life away going home every day to simply post a fictional character only to have him never know or care about me while pissing people off.
Fuck you fucker.

How many more weeks until I got a BONER

>Norisuke goes "Sure you are part of my family"
>Nah go ahead Damo I'm too useless so just kill Josuke and I'll just hope you are good on your word of not killing us all straight after
>Sorry Josuke. I cared for you really

Norisuke probably forced/killed Tomoko too to cure himself.

Why are you so rude? I just want to help you acept the fact that loving Narancia is gay

I've seen many pics with Gio and Jolyne. Is that a thing?

3 weeks

It's not gay.

>narancia poster is /lat/ or superior spanish daddy with insomia
huh

Is that supposed to be Joubin in the back?

holy shit norisuke's hair looks fucking disgusting

Yeah. He had a weird early design

That isn't me fucker.
I'm American.

myanimelist.net/anime/30818/City_Hunter__Ryou_no_Propose
Might be this

Araki's drawn them together plenty of times and this is a pretty popular ship.
It's not hard to see why

>Then why are you replying to it?
to tell you to leave.

Anyone have that picture that proofs Araki is older than Keanu Reeves?

>you don't have access to any help if you don't have an indentity in japan

Is this really how it goes? Like what the fuck I'm sure these kind of cases pop up from time to time this doesn't make the guy any less likely to be a citizen.

That won't make me leave fucker.

But it is. You even manage to find the gayest pics of worst boy

It's not that late over here

It's the same in Canada, no Health Card and the Hospital can and may just refuse to treat you. Even if you're found dying in the street or whatever.

No it isn't.

Oh, I see. But wouldn't that be incest?

Here is the thing.
Every villain in the series has a stand that very obviously says "oh fuck that is the bad guy"

i dont know how araki does it, but once it shows up you fucking know it.
The only exception being maybe Whitesnake, but he eventually got the treatment when it turned to Made in Heaven.

That being the case there are only two stands that had that effect in JJL. King Nothing and Speed King.

Unless Kaato's stand has a physical form that is unrevealed as of yet, she cant be the villain.
I remember King Nothing left a big impression on everyone and was the coolest stand designs in a long time. It looks like it could be a villain on the same ground as King Crimson or D4C.

Speed King also had that same effect. it is quite a bit different looking, but definitely looks more sinister than King Nothing. That and its powers are specifically unrevealed, where as King Nothing is implied to be useless (although that could be a lie)

At this point, im afraid Jobin has the best shot at main villain with Norisuke following behind.

then again what the hell do i know. I was almost certain Damo was going to be the main villain. Dat Vitamin C meng.

I wonder if Jojolion's final boss will be some kind of biological abomination.
How can Araki create a monster like that without retreading Kars?

Are we allowed to talk about the anime here?
Today's episode was good

>But wouldn't that be incest?
Yeah, isn't it great?

I know that none of you unironically think that loving Narancia is gay.

>Are we allowed to talk about the anime here?
No

Early designs with the nip colouring team's weird choices makes him look super weird. Was bummed in the trail or they went White/Green for Joubin

Yeah. He looks so much better but as the Smoothbins show, he looks more like a obnoxious rich kid more than a business man which I think works better.

Speed King is screaming and looks like it's in pain. That's some KC tier shit
Damo's Vit C kinda looked cute for a body horror fight.
I don't think Jober is the big bad.

It was good. I like the new OP.

If you're an animeonly first watcher you should get out of here before you get spoiled.

I would absolutely adore it if he did retread Kars just a bit.
I would love the final boss to be a fully realized Rock human, with all sorts of body horror powers that are uniquely rock human.
The [I am a Rock] fight was awesome since it combined the rock human biology with the stand battle.
I hope we get a crazier version of that.

But being impaled by other men is indeed gay

It was pretty good, but there were some problems. The special OP was cool, but not what I expected, Rohan's death felt a little rushed, and it would've been much better if they ended the episode with Josuke realizing it's Kira.

I'm already reading Part 8, but it's exciting seeing the anime take on Part 4
I feel excited even though I know what's happening

He is not a man he is a cute boy so therefore it is ok for me to have sex with him without being gay.

Threadly reminder that Part 8 will have no established main villain

No, I said he got impaled by other men (Fugo, Diavolo), which is gay

BREAKDOWN! BREAKDOWN!

>The [I am a Rock] fight was awesome since it combined the rock human biology with the stand battle.
That's why I've been kinda disappointment with the other rock men, since they didn't do any cool rock men shit like Yotsuyu did.
Then again it would get repetitive if every rock men blended in with rocks in every fight, but I'd never get tired of seeing someone pull saran wrap out of their eyes.

He did not stop lying.

ZA WARUDO

TOKI WO TOMARE

What was this then?

I love Naranciafag

Can Diavolo attack in erased time?

I never got the vibe that King Nothing could belong to a main villain. It seems a little too specific and it's design a bit too colorful and unthreatening to belong to a main villain.

Speed King, on the other hand, gives me massive King Crimson vibes, and the fact that we have no idea what it truly does lends credibility to the idea that Jobin will be the main villain eventually.

Although I think that we will still see another fusion happen, and whatever is the Stand of that fusion is going to be the eventual main villain.
I'm placing my bets on the return of King Crimson for Part 8.

Is there any point in Bites the Dust blowing people up other than shock value?

He never died that pic is out of context.