>that filename
How's it going, Ahmed?

And don't come back.

>telling someone to leave Sup Forums to go to Sup Forums

Are you fucking retarded?

Are you?

You have no clue how this site works you underage faggot
they are obviously retarded

I think you need to lurk some more or fuck off to whatever board you came from.

>New Onichichi on december 29th.

Sadly, this is 100% true.

Edgy teens posting "I wish I were dead" caps... trust me, if you have functioning sphincters, you have NOTHING to despair about.

I wished someone warned me when I was an edgy teen, this is taking me over a year to fix and it ruined with my ability to edge when I fap. The neet life is dangerous

Dare I ask how this happened to you, user?

I have pretty bad hemorrhoids but I think my sphincter muscle is fine..? I may regret this, but please elaborate.

london?

I came here to do you know what, but then I figured the eva ones are sort of relatable.
Fuck Anno and fuck the holidays.

You asked for it. Don't read this.

I've had large internal hemorrhoids since my late teens, and I appear to have inherited weak pelvic floor muscles. The result was an awful cycle of ever-longer bowel movements, damaging both muscles and veins, until finally last December my rectum gave up during a particularly large shit and fell out of my ass.

Rectal prolapse generally isn't painful (it just feels weird as hell), and the telescoped rectum usually retracts on its own after a bit, but in my case the internal hemorrhoids (now external) were so large it got stuck outside my body.

I reported to work the next day (I slept on my side), but at that point I was in so much pain from sitting directly on my internal hemorrhoids in the car that I could barely stand; they sent me to the ER (this was in Japan, so there were no normal hospitals in the area open on a Saturday morning), where the doctor kinda bundled everything back in with his fingertips while I went "EEEERRGGGHH!!! EEEEEERRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" (After three minutes he said, "あ, 痛みありますか?" and I replied, "MOTHERFUCKING ARU.")

I wound up getting a quadruple hemorrhoidectomy/some kind of surgery for the internal hemorrhoids they don't seem to use in the West and being stuck in the hospital for a week. However, when it occurs in men under 40, rectal prolapse is a lifelong condition and can only be controlled by "the diligent avoidance of straining." This means that every bowel movement is deeply unsatisfying, because I can't do the minimal pushing required to really clean myself out lest my intestines detach themselves again. And I'll probably get more hemorrhoids, and almost certainly many more prolapses, in the future.

Now please go take a beautiful, satisfying, painless dump in my honor, Sup Forums.

I'll do it for you user, your memory won't be forgotten.

Every healthy shit I take will be dedicated to you from here on in, user.

What is this from?

Im sorry user. Sometime we take lifes most simple thing for granted.
May you get better in the future

oreeegan

simple, and straight to the point

You're right user, I never truly knew suffering...

screencapped

;_;

have you ever taken a shit where it feels too big to leave your insides

if you have does it leave you in a cold sweat

I've been deliberately making myself prolapse for a while now, since I like the feeling. Thanks for the warning, user.

>mfw just reading that

I'll treasure every dump I take from now on.

Not anime-screenshot, but close.

I JUST TOOK A SHIT AND OH GOD I HAVE RHOID RAGE BUT ANAL PROLAPSE SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING HELL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Sup Forums
>they think they're smart, but they're just neo Sup Forums

Anniebot, is that you?

I won't complain when I get my yearly 1-2 slight anal fissures anymore.

We are smart, which is why the average Sup Forumslack wants to gas the kikes and then themselves.

FUCK

ok.