Join the battle for Net Neutrality! Without it, Sup Forums will not exist!

Join the battle for Net Neutrality! Without it, Sup Forums will not exist!

battleforthenet.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
archive.is/Ad3Bk
archive.is/20QrE
archive.is/lvM2S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If George Soros is for net neutrality, then by god I am too

No, fuck off shill.

You're fucking retarded ACTUALLY FUCKING LOOK UP WHAT THIS IS!

I swear the amount of fucking retards here that don't even Reaserch piss me off. You're going against your own interests but you're too fucking stupid to realise it.
The only shill here is you ironically because people like you allow this shit shit to happen.

You want to know how i know you're stupid? If you're against it, what is net neutrality and why are you against it? If you can't answer than you dont deserve to be against it.

Until the Trump administration removes ISP anticompetition laws, I support net neutrality.
Right now, thanks to those laws, I have two ISP options: Cable One and CenturyLink (not including the resellers).
I'd rather not be forced into paying for access to 4chink at normal speeds, when it's been proven that ISPs like to fuck over their customers.
That's why NN was passed in 2015, amongst other things. Unless they were classified as Title II, they could get away with speed inhibition and selective blocking thanks to this lawsuit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
Now I'm gonna go copypaste this into the other hundred NN threads that are in gross violation of the sticky.

The chon without burgers? Sign me up

Fuck off shill

Why is Sup Forums having such a hard time seeing ((who)) is behind net neutrality

Net neutrality didn’t exist 2 years ago and everything was fine

The government shouldn't legislate the internet, and how people make data transit on it.

The next step after Net Neutrality will be Net Truth, the sanitation of the internet from hateful ideas.

The anti-NN people confuse me. They say NN is bad because it jacks up prices for everybody so that poor losers can stream on twitch and cam-whore sites. This would make sense if bandwidth was a limited resource........ but it isn't......

This. The globalists only want Net Neutrality so they can shill communism without paying the full cost of doing so.

hey shill

Lmao who cares if burgers lose their internet, this is punishment for bowing to the jew.

>MUH FREEDUM
>MUH CAPITALISM
>YOU EUROKEKS ARE JUST MAD LMAO, SOYBOYS, NOT WHITE
>”Hi, I’m hear to fuck up the internet”
>WTF HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I THOUGHT THE CORPORATIONS WERE MY FRIENDS REEEEE

Just loving every laugh.

i used to like trump but this is the LAST straw sorry drumpf you just lost a long time supporter

im against net neutrality, the net shouldn't be a neutral place but a nazi place, sage its a cia thread

TL;DR
FUCK OFF KIKES
PISS OFF SHILLS

Only if 4chinz gets rehosted in another country, in which case 4chinz is kill. Do you really think moving this site to another country would maintain the site as is? No, it'd be subject to European hate speech laws.

this is an advertisement for a Portuguese internet provider. You Trump cucks honestly want this in the US?

I mean, makes sense that you guys wouldn't mind this, you guys are defending Roy Moore, so it makes sense you guys would defend the FCC doing this.

fuck off shill

THIS IS A POWER GRAB ! THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL AND THEY KNOW IT!

>We’re Fine without It, Thanks
Internet privacy has been protected quite well for almost 20 years by rules from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

>Net Neutrality Is about Government Control of the Internet
archive.is/Ad3Bk

>Plebbit is shill central next to twitter, we all know it. Anyone who says otherwise is a retarded faggot or a shill. Pic related...also muh Russia...but wait RUSSIA?

archive.is/20QrE

>Net neutrality debate gets unlikely supporters -- Russians
WTF Reddit I love Russia now

>Soros, Ford Foundation shovel $196 million to 'net neutrality' groups
He has always had (((our))) best interests at heart! Right?

>Twitter banning accounts that go to sites like 4 chan by tracking you through cookies on December 18th. Claim they are banning Neo Nazi's.... aren't we all Nazis according to liberals?

archive.is/lvM2S

Get your teeth fixed Paki teapot

If you're not sucking Tyrone right now for junk money, you're not paying attention.

>Sup Forums will not exist!
fucking stupid americans

that's mobile internet

Fuck off!

I hate this argument and I hate you. Everything wasn’t fine, net neutrality was introduced because the private market FAILED the consumers. They squandered government tax dollars meant to expand broadband infrastructure. FUCK YOU AJIT PAI YOU PIECE OF SHIT

The internet needs to be ruined, this movement should take place underground, in real life environments. All the internet does is turn you into a degenerate unfit soyboy or fatfuck

Fire up the gas chambers. Time to genocide these faggot redditors.