twitter.com/CNEWS/status/933007066972741634?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Could he be /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNEWS/status/933007066972741634?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
archive.is/IiM67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EU is so butthurt that the Syrian war is gonna be over lol

>Could he be /ourguy/?

Politicians are like whores. They follow crowds.

How much of france will be white in 15 years?

>Could he be /ourguy/?

Most assuredly.
They're gonna Make France Great Again™.

If I didn't know he's a joosuit rothschild manchurian, I might almost believe that.

70-75%

No.

You're retarded if you think they will actually go back. The migrants will be naturalized soon

>Lost Syrian refugees which had the biggest proportion of good people
>Cant send African "refugees" back

Feels bad man. While it is true ISIS came with Syrians I am inclined to believe most were genuine good people, Syrians were the only one thst actually came with women. And Levantines are almost white. Now Europe will lose them but keep all the Africans and Afghans and Bengalis and other fake refugees. UN probably gonna push for Rohingya now and ship them in.

"I can't give you papers" he said

There is no political will to expell them. Therefore they will stay in the country.

56%

>twitter.com/CNEWS/status/933007066972741634?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
translate please

35%

"if you are not in danger you have to go back to your country. I can't give papers to everyone. We take our part but cannot take all the misery of the world. We are going to protect the asylum seekers, but we cannot have all the people that come and that stay here. "

-1%
>someone else can link the shitty meme

Can we get a full translation video I don't speak fucking frog.

>Could he be /ourguy/?

What are you, 3 years old.?
He's a corporate eu shill.

*Blocks your attempts to control the EU and your own borders*

I posted it in this thread

> tfw trying to gain a broader control over own countries politics just to lose 13% of own party
> tfw can’t even get a coalition government despite being championed as a master negotiator
> tfw AFD will most likely gain more power from this in snap election.

>Could he be /ourguy/?
No, he could not.

(He is a Roth EMPLOYEE, ffs)

Does anyone think that there will be a conflict between europeans and immigrants?

64%

>There is no political will to expell them.
This.

Lipservice to please the voters, so a real right-wing party won't get elected.
Sharia May is the same way.

Translated and afterwards archived:
archive.is/IiM67
>Policy Immigration:
>"You have to go back to your country," says Macron
>VIDEO. At the launch of the 33rd winter Eating heart campaign, Emmanuel Macron had a small sentence that provokes controversy.
>, the President of the Republic is arrested by a woman, who introduces herself as a Moroccan, on her policy on the right of asylum. On images broadcast by CNews, Emmanuel Macron responds very firmly. "If you are not in danger, you have to go back to your country," he explains.

>"We take our share, but we can not take all the misery of the world, as Michel Rocard said," explains the head of state. Emmanuel Macron tells the woman who explains to him that his sick parents are in France that he wants France to "protect all the people who come under asylum, who are not safe at home". "But after, we can not accommodate all the people who come on visas or trade or student or who stay after. So, after that, you have to go back to your country. If you are not in danger, you must return to your country. And in Morocco , you are not in danger. "

if they cant stay in france they will just go to germany / sweden / england / etc.

This
There are tens of thousands of people here who have to go back and the police know their whereabouts. Problem is they can't do dick unless judges and politicians give them the go ahead. If it's not politicians then it's the judges hindering deportations and vice-versa.

>tfw you realize the alt-right was a stupid meme the whole time and that radical centrist will save the world and rid it of autistic retardation