Net Neutrality shills BTFO by Weev. Start spreading this around, lads

Net Neutrality shills BTFO by Weev. Start spreading this around, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Until the Trump administration removes ISP anticompetition laws, I support net neutrality.
Right now, thanks to those laws, I have two ISP options: Cable One and CenturyLink (not including the resellers).
I'd rather not be forced into paying for access to 4chink at normal speeds, when it's been proven that ISPs like to fuck over their customers.
That's why NN was passed in 2015, amongst other things. Unless they were classified as Title II, they could get away with speed inhibition and selective blocking thanks to this lawsuit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
Now I'm gonna go copypaste this into the other hundred NN threads that are in gross violation of the sticky.

bump

Bumb

>"Dont support net neutrality because they are censoring us!"
>Fails to address what will happen to small independent sites who will not be able to pay the premiums
>Fails to address the fact that political speech will be EVEN more censored if net neutrality is gone.
>Naively thinks that this will allow for more ISP competition, even though ISPs spend MILLIONS on lobbying washington, do you really think that suddenly new ISPs will pop up?
Damn some people here really do think like dumb niggers
>"HURRR DURR BUTTT BUTT THE JEEWWWSSSSSS

STOP POSTING 100 THREADS ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHIT EVERY FUCKING HOUR YOU FUCKING IMBECILES

Bumping this. Fuck government. Oppression from companies is far better than oppression from governments.

None of that is addressed in the net neutrality bill, shill-kun.

holy fuck this board is getting shilled HARD.
fuck net neutrality you reddit faggot

Who is this hipster faggot?
His logic is FAIL. He doesnt see the deeper game.

They want you to think jew WANT NN, they DONT. They dominate the ISP industry, and want to Jew you HARD with an internet that has no neutrality regulation.

Yes, Joogle & Fascistbook, & Soros, Reddit, want NN, BECAUSE they plan to Control FCC

Our goal should be to have NN
While ALSO stopping the (((corporations))) from subverting FCC NN.

The jews are using the Jew meme to manipulate us into being against NN.

You shills are fucking pathetic.

But what if we go one Jew further? The Jews are using the Jews are using the Jew meme to manipulate us against NN
Fuck off shill.

>fascistbook
are you shills this fucking bad holy fuck, like seriously you retards need to invest more in the people you hire to shill this is so blatantly obvious.

In regard to that trading microwave network stuff, that is Kikes doing high frequency trading, sneakily sending notification of your trade order over their special network, so they can buy the stock before you, and force you to buy the stock from their slightly higher price.

Max keiser exposes this kikery

These are obvious things that will happen if net neutrality is abolished, if ISPs like comcast are happy as it is giving the middle finger to their customers in a daily basis, imagine what will happen one they have some control over the content that they show on the internet.

>"Reddit faggot hurrr duuurrrrrrrr"
>Literally cannot argue any single one of my points
Dumb nigger

Can anyone explain why we can't have a regulation that doesn't allow isps to throttle and at the same time allow competition so there are more isps to choose from?

>be Soros
>hate Net Neutrality and want it gone so that (((my friends))) can have stronger monopolies on the media and in turn I'll make more shekels
>come up with genius idea
>"The goy is always watching me and they will blindly attack anything I support, so if I donate to pro NN groups, the goys will think NN is bad!"
>donate to pro NN groups
>then "leak" the facts about the donation
>the goys see it
>the goys take the bait and begin to fight against it
>mfw NN gets repelled

Because elected officials are never going to put up a good bill, that's the only reason why we can't have regulation that's actually good. Also if I'm understanding the video correctly, it's not that these ISPs want to throttle streaming services etc, they just want them to pay more.

Again, that is not what net neutrality is about. Net neutrality is a bill that says the ISP's have to provide priority access to google, netflix and kikebook at the same market prices as regular consumers. But you already know that, shill-kun.

bump

They will never admit they are going to throttle.
But we currently live in an age where it seems all media and every other company or celebrity has jumped onto a single "fuck drumpf and bigots" bandwagon all calling for censorship. Now is probably the worst time to be at the mercy of isps who may decide to virtue signal after net neutrality is gone.

yes kikes are known for throwing away 196 million dollars you fucking shill, try again.

NN didn't exist in America until 2015 and the internet ran fine. Also, you SHOULD be suspicious as fuck that Google and Facebook and other kikes are huge NN supporters.

Shlomo our ((cable)) packages are being substituted for Netflix.

Throttle the goym, for a service they pay for we need to squeeze more shekels out of the goym for reparations.

>These are obvious things that will happen
>Reddit, google, facebook, and Netflix told me so!