ITT: Characters who did everything wrong

ITT: Characters who did everything wrong

She's female and not wearing clothes. That's at least two things done right. So she's excluded from doing everything wrong.

She's also better than that whore Anya

Her infatuation with Lelouch made no fucking sense and killed her character. CC is just so much better.

It actually makes perfect sense. Women are always trying to fuck their bosses in real life. They're attracted to men with status/leadership positions.

I never did quite get why she was so freaked out over him being Zero, it wasn't that big of a deal. I mean sure 'wow holy shit you're zero? jeez i didnt know' but not the mental breakdown level we got

None of the characters make sense and more than half of the are pointless.

Can't say I blame him, that's a fine piece of ass.

>gets delicious brown girl
>wrong

The man followed his morals until world peace got involved? I mean its been years since I watched the series but how is that doing everything "wrong"?

his ideas had absolutely no chance of working
no chance

Gee, I wonder who could possibly be behind these posts

God I hated both of these hypocrites. They had absolutely no convictions.

>everything wrong
He was doing everything wrong up until he teamed up with Lelouch, and after that he was doing no wrong.

>Muh dream!!!
He needed a reality check. Too bad it meant fucking everyone else over 100 times worse.

>betraying your gang because of a nigger

She's delicious brown but still caucasian

His issue was that he was trying to be rational in a world where literally anything is possible with enough willpower and screaming. Perfect irrationality is perfectly rational.

You misspelled Shirley there friend.

God damn Speedwatcher, Lelouch was responsible for her dad's death

He nuked Tokyo, user. I think he did somethings wrong.

You're confusing Shirley with Kallen stupid

At least he had convictions unlike the Black Knights who threw their own leader under the bus so they wouldn't have to fight for their country.

Kerry didn't do anything wrong, he was just miserable. Doing what you feel is right and not regretting your choices is the only thing that matters in Fate.

He caused the Fuyuki destruction.

It's okay. F/SN exists because of it.

>Lelouch
>gets no pussy
>dies a virgin hated by the entire world

>Ougi
>gets brown pussy
>becomes celebrated hero and PM of Japan with a hot wife he impregnated
He did everything right, just like Rossiu.

He couldn't save Illya, let Shirou inherit his ideals. Kiri did a lot of stuff wrong.

>He couldn't save Illya
Can't be saved. Will die an early death anyway.
>let Shirou inherit his ideals
That's a good thing, HF scum.

>Can't be saved. Will die an early death anyway.
That doesn't matter. She could have had a good life if Kiri didn't fuck up that badly.

>That's a good thing, HF scum.
He ruined the kid by first causing the death of his parents and then by imparting his ideals that only brought him suffering unto him. Kiri is the reason Shirou is so fucked up.

Dude Lelouch didn't die and he gets to pound green pussy for the rest of his eternal life. Good trade for being the most hated man in history.

>That doesn't matter. She could have had a good life if Kiri didn't fuck up that badly.
She got preferential treatment for a glorified blowdoll.
>He ruined the kid by first causing the death of his parents and then by imparting his ideals that only brought him suffering unto him.
He saved Shirou, adopted him and is the reason Shirou is his lovable self. If you hate Kerry and love anything about Shirou, you're scum. Can't have it both ways.

>Lelouch
>Dies

I didn't know they ran internet cables under rocks for people like you.

>believing Lelouch is alive
Just accept it. Any new material will not make your dreams come true.

I don't hate either. They are both entertaining. I do think Kerry is a massive fuck up though.

Again and again life gave him everything most people would ever want and he rejected it all because muh justice.

>He didn't hear the news

Literally cannot do anything right.