So what is really so bad about muslims?

so what is really so bad about muslims?
if i can get a qt muslim waifu who i can more or less control like a slave because based muslims and not falling for the feminist jew and fuck daily why shouldn't i?
why should i care about "muh white race"
i'm not falling for that cuck shit kennedy said i would rather ask what can my country or rather more importantly what HAS my country ever done for me

Ok

Nothing is wrong with Muslims in general.

>if i can get a qt muslim waifu who i can more or less control like a slave

Why would you want to treat a woman like a slave if you could just have a loving traditional wife who will fulfill her role as mother/wife. That isn't slavery, you moron.

>Why would you want to treat a woman like a slave if you could just have a loving traditional wife
you have to be 18 to visit this website user

then they get to their mid life crisis and fuck dudes regardless of how well you've been treating them muhhamed.

>cuck projecting his fetish

Subservient MENA wife is a meme. When you bring them to the West they’re the same as any woman after 10-12 weeks of watching daytime TV.

Arabs have really shoddy genetics... believe me. If you want children ... bad idea. However, if you do not care about reproducing, well, do as you please. Might best get a vasectomy doneif you really wanna go through with that plan, will save mankind a lot of trouble.

Kurdish Atheist here
Here's the problem with Islam:
- Islam almost always ends up with a hypocrisy of culture in that you will have the elites governing the non-elites albiet it's not capitalists that strive, but those related to the mosque and state.
- Islam almost always pushes limits on entertainment - just look at any Islamic state and how they restrict civil liberties in the form of music, internet, television, games, etc
- Islam is submission, so the very fact that you decry the speech by Kennedy yet are willingly open to join a religion that is extremely against the individual and for community service is very weird.

I mean just look at all these countries pre-and-post Islamic revolutions.
Afghanistan? Gone to shit
Iran? Gone to shit
Pakistan? Gone to shit
Lebanon? Gone to shit
Iraq? Gone to shit
Libya? Gone to shit

The problem with Muslims is that the hijab/abaya/whatever are supposed to be modest, but there are not good pictures of Muslim qts on the internet that are wearing them and also not wearing makeup, which ruins it. If I want to look at did up women, I'd just find random white girls on instagram.

Cat get/control wimmins. Thinks Islam qts will come to him if he converts

WI'll be ass raped by alpha muzzies.

Islam is a virus and an existential threat to Europe. The more devout a Muslim is the more I want to role play Amon Goeth from (((Schindlers list)))

Islam is violent and barbaric, an epitome of mental weakness. True men do not exist in an Islamic civilization
>kill those who question muhammad
>kill those who question quran
>men have up to 4 wives
>beat your wife
>hunt down the non believers
To even suggest that any of this shit if justifiable is fucking insane. This ideology is the bane of reason, order, and mercy. A tool of control for those who are too retarded to uphold society in a civilized manor.

saged

Just meet and marry a white woman off of Craigslist. I did. It's not that difficult.

I was thinking about it myself. Maybe I'll move to Saudi Arabia, so that I can have a wife and kids without worrying about being assraped by divorce lawyers.
In Saudi Arabia, you can literally beat her into submission, and nobody will care.

Muslim women are not allowed to date/marry non-arabs. If your skin is white you will never ever be near a muslim woman. Also why would anyone want to marry those disgusting fat muslim rats? The reason young muslim men are leaving their countries is the fact that muslim women are ugly as hell and nobody wants them.

Ivan you're no Achmed.
Muslims don't let whites into their countries.

they openly oppress women and sexual minorities.
they openly want a theocracy.

fuck them all.

This is the British emissary to Saudi Arabia.
He married a local girl and embraced Islam (it was long ago, she was young and pretty back then). He's not coming back.

there is nothing realy wrong just want things to be more carfull. As long as she dose not force you to convert to islam as well as her family dose not force you too.

>so what is really so bad about muslims
Brown subhumans that follow a stupid and violent religion while they fuck goats and children and commit disproportionate amounts of crime while leeching welfare?
You tell me

why would that matter if you're getting pussy

Muslims are just revolting. I dunno how Europe deals with it on account of the whole meme that Europe is into aesthetics. There is nothing attractive or worthwhile about a muslim. I'd rather have fire ants in my house.

>wanting to fuck a girl who has sharpie around her butthole

They aren't exactly white and they have a tendency to explode. Otherwise you might be right. Also fuck fasting and not eating pork.

>has never seen a non-bleached natural butthole

on a white person it's not black LOL

they all pretty much look like that homie

i had a muslim gf once
she didnt even wear hijabs

but in their religion its wrong if non-muslim man dates a muslim qt
the other way around is okay

even if she doesnt care, she got a family that does....so better avoid that shit

Maybe if you're a color blind swedish cuckold...

>brown skinned
Nobody's gonna miss that nigger

>qt muslim waifu who i can more or less control like a slave
>not falling for the feminist jew
Being this delusional.
You'll be cucked to death and will take orders from his dad while visitors are not seeing anything.

>and fuck daily
of course an Abo would endorse rape

as lad said, it's a meme and their true nature is revealed right after they get into your Sydney apartment.

muslim women do this too. Especially turkish ones. They are not different from western women. They just larp t snatch a man.

They are just not honest and open about what they do. Sexual abuse is very common in muslim families but it's not a public topic because it could shame the family.

You also have to beware how inbred they are.

her cousins/brothers/uncles/father will kill you for dating their family member

Enjoy your sewed and mulitated pussy.

You have to be at least 18 you stupid leaf virgin. Women have been destroyed by the feminist Jew. They have zero discipline and want to be “in charge”

And you can’t use violence to put them into place and will get divorce raped if you try.

too late. Saudi Arabia has allowed women to drive and work. In 2030 you will see the first Christopher Street Day in Riad.

Also lots of arab women sit in prisons in Iraq and Arabia because they have slaughtered their abusive husbands.
I would not treat a person badly who prepares my food and has access to my unconcious body when I'm asleep but thats just me.

To have relations with a Muslim female you yourself must be a muslim, and if you convert to Islam then you will never be able to leave without facing certain death from Sharia police.

>but in their religion its wrong if non-muslim man dates a muslim qtthe other way around is okay

sure because Islam is not a religion but a political idiology covered in some religious yada.
If you allow a non muslim man to marry a muslim woman this woman will be lost to Islam. Maybe over time she will adapt to the culture of her man because she likes it more and her children will not be muslims probably.
But the goal of Islam is to spread which would not happen that way.
If you take a non muslim woman into a muslim family Islam has new breeding cattle.
Also men don't like to get cucked and to lose one of "your" woman to another "tribe" feels less good than cucking other men and importing their women into your tribe.

Fuck off goatfuckers

that doesn't make any sense, it doesn't seem green to me

Good luck finding one that hasn't already been raped 10,000 times by her dad.

the Quran is the bad part.. also the dirt huts.. oh yeah the thing where men constantly fck little boys.. also the smell.. its really bad.. probably be a shorter list if we named the good thing about muslims.. They die when you shoot them

Theory and practice. In reality they are horrible controlling bitches.
By day they play the role but by night off they go to fuck around like any other THOT.
Stop being such a little bitch that you think women are passive by nature. If you are strong they act passive.

>so what is really so bad about muslims?
Um, everything sweetie
*sips tea*

Not wanting a white gf with a hot mum with a hot sister with hot female cousins. I'm dissapointed Sup Forums

>And you can’t use violence to put them into place and will get divorce raped if you try.

people actually think this way

quit talkin like a faggot

Nothing bad about Muslims, they just need to stay out of white countries.

It really isn't Muslim women we are concerned about. It is the fighting age men they send us while claiming they are children.