Britain's problem

Britain's problem

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-far-right-marchers-racist-signs-islamic-holocaust-white-europe-neo-nazis-supremacists-a8052256.html
archive.is/KeAHj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Britain's problem is that they hate non-British whites more than shitskins from Banglindiastan.

Traitors, as always.

I'm sorry, the EU were the ones who let in rapefugees, not us.

we dont

>Poles
>neo-Nazis
That's nonsense. Although I do hate Anglos more than any other whites.

montenigger take your proxy off

I'm a taffnigger.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-far-right-marchers-racist-signs-islamic-holocaust-white-europe-neo-nazis-supremacists-a8052256.html

Archived that
archive.is/KeAHj

Poles hate Nazis. Didn't they ban Richard Spencer?
Wanting Europe to be white =/= being a Nazi. How dumb are you to think that they are the same?

I'm getting called a nazi atleast 3 times a week

>that poster

Why people draw stuff like this?

I honestly don't know, Frederico.
BTW no hard feelings for the Falklands.

Poles hate communist Russia and Islam but you're right, I'll change the image.

Yes you do. Haven't you read the Brexit programme? Atlantic Bridge? Reese-Mologg?

Who's gonna replace all those European workers you think?

But nobody here wants to get rid of racists or neo-Nazis in the first place, apart from Miss Rudd.
Your image is silly, sorry.

Britvoters are dumb retards who vote impulsively most of the time. They assumed no EU = less non-whites.

>the EU were the ones who let in rapefugees, not us.
ok nigel but they did not force you to fill your country with pakis you were doing that on your own before you even joined the EU

You're a lying cunt. The only people who hate whites are subhumans like yourself.

No worries dude, war is like that. You have to see what we did to Paraguay.

Also thanks for helping us with the missing submarine

I get called Nazi too, by the Left. Just don't listen to Leftist cunts when they talk about the UK, because they lie.

Which is actually true, given that Western Europe has open borders with Africa and the Middle East, is run by globalists, and seem to be trying their hardest to destroy European culture. And even East Europeans are not immune from race mixing and participating in visa scams for brown men, once they are in the UK, there is ample evidence for it. It's utter trash to think the EU = pure white immigration. I've only ever seen Leftists and other subhumans putting that about on here.

The same people who want us to be in the EU are the ones who think we should allow Pakistanis and other Muslims to live here. They are the same ones who knew about Rotherham for years and let it go on. Think about it for a minute.

I never listen to left scum.

i was pointing out that the eu did not make you do something you already did not do to yourself
i mean since when have pakis and all kinds of people been migrating there the 60s?