SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XiKo3WC2JiU
ladbible.com/entertainment/politics-music-eminem-is-extremely-angry-donald-trump-hasnt-responded-to-his-rant-20171118
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHA

Trump is a veteran troll. he knows his shit

Wow. That is the saddest thing I have heard from a "troll".

Kek, right?
>N-notice me, senpai . . .
Someone should shop JUST hair on him.

That's cause his version sucked
youtu.be/XiKo3WC2JiU

Sold his soul to cry "fuck Blumpft," gets no return on his investment. Truly pathetic.

Too late God already did worse

JUST

Kek, I think you're right.

>(((SiriusXM)))

JUST

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT

WHITE NIGGERS YO

and here i am, having eminem as one of my all time favorite musicians watching him fall and burn.
i really wish they didnt MKUltra him during his rehab. his old stuff will always be part of me.

>rubbing hands intensifies

He made a dumb freestyle during an event, and being controversial was always his thing, I bet you didn't hated him when he shit talked britney Spears.

Well Trump ain't particularly better than her.

>eminem
>musician
Holy shit dude.

SMALL BALLER

COVFEFE POT

Trump is better than Britany by far. That bitch lost her sex appeal decades ago.

Damn that's just sad

>Trump would rather shitpost about LaVar than mention Eminem
he must feel like shit

>mfw eminem was denied his (You)

i liked his shittalking because it usually was close to the truth. for trump he just hopped on the bandwagon and did some low effort bullshit that doesnt even sound good.

how else am i supposed to call it? artist? i could say rapper, but his songs were the favorite for me out of any genre, not just rap so that doesnt cut it.

Eminem is angry that he's a washed up irrelevant wigger Trump doesn't give a shit about. Make another song about beating your wife faggot.

>plz respond

Just say my favorite guy that did nigger babble, I suppose.

>plz clap

saved

those are some big titties

slim shady was pretty good
eminem is just a faggot

Wow she is cute for Kikess.

Cute. Is she disabled or just jewish?

Mr. President what's next on the menu?

Could you stop being so retarded you chilean chimp? The wolrd thinks the entire southern continent is retarded because of mongrel like yourself, fucking goon

he's still relevant, he'll be hippin and hoppin and gibbon and gobbin in no time

feminem

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Eminem BTFO

who dis jew beauty is

(((SIRIUSXM))) Kek

>Marshall Mathers thinks he can stop #MAGA with a coffee pot that feels hot to his soft hands. Weak rhymes are from the 90's , sad!

>being controversial was always his thing
why did he start crying with the wolves then?

That can't be real...

how the mighty have fallen

>I feel like he is not paying attention to me

wut, really? kek, oh you poor dear

What did they mean by this?

Sad to the Alchemist is this fucking mess. What a faggot

Khazar milkers will be my undoing

He made a career of being edgy and getting reactions from people. He cant handle being ignored it seems.

1. pathetic
2. his free-style sucked and he is getting a double chin
>the coffee pot is hot

>freestyle
>Eminem being angry
It was more of shitcase of crap. It was tastless and false. Eminem never was great at freestyling but jeez that shit was weaker then a soyboy MTF aneroxic.

Eminem should do everyone a favor and lock himself in a room for 2 yrs without engagement and come out with the old rap stories he use to do.

Fuckin hell, how can one person look that Jewish?

>Pays people for months to slap together some shitty freestyle
>leftists go nuts
>media goes nuts
>person it was aimed at doesnt shed a single fuck
>m&m feels hurt
Great story 10/10 would read again

Fake news

Sup Forumstard white jiggers will lap it up anyway, so, fake news or not, does it even matter at this point?

The best way to counter a thirsty attention whore troll is to ignore them. Like in Mad Men, "I don't think about you at all".

That kike and his 4 goyims

Eminem said something controversial? What did he say that got the MSM angry with him?

Hating Trump isn't controversial especially not in the music industry. Face it, Eminem is washed up and if old Eminem was here he'd call this guy a faggot

Get your hearing checked.

>plz respond

You r fake news poopskin boy

Sounds like he's looking for a father figure. Trump could bring him round like he did with Kanye.

lil Peep is harder then you shady

He isn’t controversial when 95% of all media outlets have been saying the same thing forever. He’s probably the least controversial person in music right now.

>"Why won't Trump senpai notice me?!"

Yeah because he actually died when he was supposed to.

The fact you are replying this madly to a simple situation instead of posting the source proves that it's fake news

Keep shilling white nigger, all your other white nigger friends are lapping it up like it's nothing, too

Because of rigormortis?

yeah, right?
just because he did something literly no one does, speaking out against trump and giving him shit

yeah he really is controversial

go fuck your self paco and feed your lamas something but your dick, how bout that?

ladbible.com/entertainment/politics-music-eminem-is-extremely-angry-donald-trump-hasnt-responded-to-his-rant-20171118

KEK

KHAZAR

>pls clap

Literally Jeb tier

/ourguy/!

>be on BET
>be anything of worth

>(((SiriusXM)))

Hahahaha
What a little bitch. Thinking that he's so important that the leader of the Free world would recognize his "work". What a fucking joke.

Paco btfo

>Brittany Spears
Lol who? Further proof that the left is still living in the 2000s

any theories on how trump picks his battles? why go after that basketball dad and not eminem?

As everyone else has said, jumping on the mainstream media bandwagon is not controversial. 29 year old Eminem would have shit on trannies and Muslims because those are the sacred cows of the Current Year.

I can't believe he's doing songs with the likes of Rihanna, Bruno Mars, and now Beyonce. 15 years ago he would have been calling those people stupid whores and faggots.

look at me daddu i'm a rap god
a bappy cappy dappy fappy gap god
a happy jappy kappy lappy map god
a nappy pappy quappy rappy sap god
a tappy vappy xappy yappy zap god

He seems a bit old to be a Soy Boy but apparently I'm wrong!

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

he wrecked his system with years of pills and booze abuse.

>"Beyonce is perfect"

I blame MKUltra. Note how his Jew handler is never more than 18 inches away from him

Was*

Many such cases!

if her airbag goes off it will be like a shotgun blast to the face

>Wigger rapper past his prime talking shit in nigger rhymes, like every other irrelevant celebrity
>Or loudmouth, ungrateful niggerish nigger dad of nigger college student who talked shit about you because 'fuck Drumpf!' after you helped free his nigglet spawn from Chinese custody & punishment for committing a crime in a foreign country as a representative of the US, even though he had the means to afford everything he stole.

Which is actually more relevant and has more for him to gain from winning?

>(((SiriusXM)))
it all makes sense now

Poor old sack of shit.
Hes gonna go full Frankie Boyle before he dies.

Those are some crash photos I want to see