Why isn't Sup Forums as invested in saving net neutrality as Reddit...

Why isn't Sup Forums as invested in saving net neutrality as Reddit? You guys do know you're voting against your own interest, right?

Can't wait for their tears when its repealed.

jesus use the catalog and fuck off

Trump = Hitler
Sup Forums = Hitler
Alt Right = Hitler
Everyone who disagrees with the left = Hitler
ISPs = Hitler
Hitler = Hitler
how is this against my interest again?

Because we're not ShareBlue faggots.

>You guys do know you're voting against your own interest, right?

Not if this finally triggers a civil war.

Fuck back off to reddit kike.

The good thing about Net Neutrality is that you won't have to pay extra money to access different services online. The even worse part of net neutrality is that leftist companies like comcast and time warner can actively censor websites that they don't agree with, so it is an information control.

>comcast and time warner can actively censor websites
What does it fucking matter when downstream companies already use ToS to effectively do the same thing.

really? Can you provide a source?

it is, what you see here rallying against it are either what we in the business cal 'Trolls' or Shills'. I know these are complicated technical terms, but let be try to bring it down to a level you can deal with. They are either people saying they are against it because they know most people are for it and so they can enjoy the suffering they are inflicting on others, or they are actually sitting in a room being paid by Verizon (etc) to actively oppose net neutrality on various platforms of influence. By and large Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole are actually strongly in favor of net neutrality.

Fair point. Now im less worried about it being repealed because it might redpill/enrage the complacent normies

Supporting net neutrality is linked to homosexuality.

>le reddit fag
go back

>flaghider making absurd claims without backing them up
comment disregarded

Are you really too fucking stupid to understand that FB and twitter engages in curation and censorship?

>Why?
Pic related
>Reddit
Go the fuck back

Reddit in 2016:
>FUCK Sup Forums FUCK YOU NAZIS Sup Forums BTFO
Reddit in 2017:
>Sup Forums PLZ HELP. WHY WON'T YOU HELP US SAVE NET NEUTRALITY.

/thread

>Obama was the president who appointed Pai to the FCC
>Libshits conveniently overlook this

Really makes me think

Non-american has opinion on american politics.
Ok.

Weren't you redditfags also loot box apologists up until the big EA about face?

Because we realize that "net neutrality" is just allowing big corporations like Google and Amazon to run rough shot while no "net neutrality" is just letting ISP companies run rough shot.

You lose no matter who you support

Now you only get kike propaganda down your throat if you pay for it
Also think of what this will do to advertisement
This is a win, fuck off schlomo

Kek

Even fathoming a third option requires the ability to perform deep introspection. Do you honestly expect these braindead internet addicts to be able to think for themselves like that?

pretty much this. fuck r_ddit and all their users. im not a poorfag who donated all my money to bernie to i can afford w/e they do to the internet

LEL soyboys at plebbit trying to save government regulating the internet. Sounds about right.

Someone should accuse Ajit Pai of sexual harrassment

No, cock-gobbler, people who believe in freedom and liberty are not supportive of multi-national corporations buying government agencies off in order to control their markets, which is what "net neutrality" is. Only cock-gobblers like you buy into faux terms like "net neutrality", and actually believe they mean something other than trickery geared to cock gobbling dopes like you.

Buy the internet you want, if you want it. Somebody will provide it, if we can get you cock-gobblers to stick to gobbling cocks, and not hijacking the market.

Because the heart of Sup Forums is the angst phase of youth in which sheltered children try to craft an identity based upon rebelling against what they perceive to be the mainstream.

But they're lazy and ignorant so instead, they just get manipulated by rhetoric.

If the right-wing infotainment sphere tells them to be for NN, they'll be for it, if they're told to be against it, then that's what Sup Forums will do.

Are you stupid enough to not provide a source to back your claim?

Many words for a man with so little to say.

Trump knows what he's doing faggot. Now fuck off back to r*ddit

It's not govt regulating the internet, its govt regulating ISPs ability to regulate the internet, retard. Get back to me when your ISP blocks access to Sup Forums because its hate speech

NN affects the whole world to at least some extent, and even moreso the direct neighbors of the USA.

>your own interest

But I want the ISPs to send Netflix and Google a multi-billion dollar bandwidth bill, have them try to pass those fees on to users, then have them collapse and go out of business.

Neither side of this has a goddamn thing to do with Facebook or Google or anything else. Its about letting ISPs run roughshod or not. NN isn't giving amazon or the rest perks or advantages. Why keep repeating it with nothing to back it up. Use your brainlet

Man, you fkin Burgers derserve the tyranny you are blindly walking into.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

You won't get this part of your life back.

Sup Forums takes up negative amount of data to run. ISP would only really care about corporations like Google or Amazon who pull in huge amounts of data.
You are stupid to assume that Sup Forums is important enough to take down.

>Government deregulation
>Tyranny
Pick one

Another American who thinks the world revolves around them, no one cares

Get back to me when the government blocks access to Sup Forums. See how that works both ways.

This.

I don't watch jewflix, why should I have to pay for its bandwidth usage?

ISPs should be allowed to offer packages that throttle certain websites, because I fucking want that.

>defending FB and twitter
Go the fuck back plebbit faggot

lmao if reddit is chimping out then it's probably a good thing

doesn't affect me in the slightest anyways

>letmegooglethatforyou.jpg

Net neutrality allows the government to force ISPs to block traffic because it is hate speech. ADL fully supports NN.

You made a claim that in their ToS, they stated that they would actively censor sites. Provide me a source to back that claim. You failed to do that. GTFO shill

>thinking Sup Forums watches infotainment e-celebs
You have to go back