Why are you so terrified of black boys, Sup Forums?

Why are you so terrified of black boys, Sup Forums?

they commit over 50 percent of the rape, robbery and murder while only being 5 % of the population.

that's a fancy name for a nigger

Well niggers are sub human

>Steven Thrasher
lol. One of the biggest clowns at the gaurdian.

Ugh, racist. kys.

found the nigger faggot soyboi

Violent animals that want to kill and drink people's blood?

>irrational
Facts and statistics must be irrational then

Shoot a random nigger, only have a 50 50 chance he was a criminal. You win some you lose some, still worth a shot.

They want to steal the gold in our heads

That sounds like a totally unbiased article desu

Can someone redpill me Tamir Abdulaziz Ibn Fatah Rice?

Why are they still writing articles about Tamir Rice? It's like 3 years ago at this point. In that time roughly 25 more children holding fake guns have been shot by police, and the majority of those instances were white children.

I think the racial aspect to the article is warranted and valid, but not for the reasons the author wants them to be. It's not wrong to treat a black kid with a potential firearm differently than a white kid considering how many black children (under the age of 15) are in prison for gun crimes compared to white children.

black 12 year old was fucking around with an airsoft gun (that he had removed the orange tip on) and pointing it at random people and intimidating them. This picture shows an exact copy of the gun Tamir was holding next to a real Colt 1911 handgun. I'll let you figure out which one was real and which one was fake.

The cops had no idea how old Rice was, they believed it was a real gun and that this individual was robbing people at gunpoint and when they approached Rice instead of raising his hands, he reached for the gun and pulled it out, and at that time he was shot.

Now, you can fault the officers for immediately reacting the way they did, but the notion that Rice was shot "for no reason" is so unbelievably ludicrous and inflammatory that this article should be expunged. He was shot because he was fucking around with a toy gun that he knew looked almost identical to a real one, and he pointed that replica gun at police officers. The way that the BLM crowd treats this shooting is like he had a Nerf gun that was shooting foam darts at people.

>instead of raising his hands, he reached for the gun and pulled it out,
What the fuck compels people to do shit like this

80 avg iq

The officers were racist. Why couldn't they just shoot his hands or legs? Why did they have to shoot to kill a poor 12 year old boy who wasn't doing anything just having some fun?

How cultured!

>irrational

>Why are you so terrified of black boys, Sup Forums?

because they are emotional, irrational, and prone to violence. Also loud.

Because they're feral behavior... The word your looking for OP is cautious btw

I really hope this is some advamced sarcasm

BECAUSE IF I KILL THEM, I GO TO JAIL.
And, I want to kill them all

Once they run out of Albinos to eat who's next on their list?

Lol