CBTS #492 Morning of Tranquility Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP

LASTEST Q
Nov 22
ANS
Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

**QMAP REDUX, FACILATES CONNECTING SIGNATURES
!!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
act.eff.org/action/congress-don-t-sell-the-internet-out
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=jwZY0oOKT4U
youtube.com/watch?v=M_SSF8OxTMk
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/owl.htm
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#6a5d40a56f24
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#6a5d40a56f24
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
logopond.com/search/?terms=Owl&searchtype=tag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
Q-Book
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2

====NEW====
>Nov 22
!!Hugh Hefner/Q Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia CF and Pod Group
***GODFATHER III

**MOTIVATION IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See >NEW
THE CABAL Dossier Gate Al Waleed MS-13 *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings

MEMES (Could use Hefner/CIA memes)
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
>NEW
D & Blacks Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 archive.is/hP2bn
#445 #446 #447 #448 #449 #450 #451 #452 #453 #454 #455 #456 #457 #458 #459

#460 #461 #462 #463 #464 #465 #466 #467 #468 #469 #470 #471 #472 #473 #474 #475 #476 #477 #478 #479 #480 #481 #482 #483 #484 #485 #486 #487 #488 #489 #490 #491 #492

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

REMINDER

ANOTHER REMINDER

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #439 #440 → #441 #442 #443 #444 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 #445 → #446 #447 #448 #449 #450 #450 #451 #452 #453 #454 #455 #456 #457 #458 #459 #460 #461 #462 #463 #464 #465 #466 #467 #468 #469 #470 #471 #472 #473 #474 #475 #476 #477 #478 #479 #480 #481 #482 #483 #484 Quads
#485 #486 #487 #488 #489 #490 #491 #492 >>

ANT!B0T (When needed)

CONSIDER

Original Batter: pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Please include "TO BE VETTED" as the top line of your post so it's easy for the baker to ctrl-f before the next bake. All Unvetted materal will be added up over the course of the day and tacked below the history page.

=============== Unvetted Requests To ADD ================

EVEN IF IT IS A LARP

Fucking faggots

Suggestion->
Add meme pics to batter posts
Looks better than just link spaghetti

THIS IS NOT A GAME.

1500 SEALED INDICTMENTS IS NOT A LARP.

DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY SETTING OUT TO SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD.

did q say anything about trudeau?

it's funny how these threads are like 3 mentally ill people jerking each over off

The story goes that in 1938, the Nazis sent a ship called the Schwabenland to Antarctica to set up a military base, on the orders of Admiral Dönitz. It landed at that sector of Antarctica called Queen Maud Land, and they named their area New Schwabia, after their ship. Deep in the interior of the continent, they established a permanent base and named it New Berchtesgaden, after the Bavarian town overlooked by the Kehlsteinhaus "Eagle's Nest" retreat.

Correction: An earlier version of this described the Kehlsteinhaus Eagle's Nest as "Hitler's retreat". There was more than one Nazi mountaintop getaway that English speakers call "Eagle's Nest", and Kehlsteinhaus is not the one Hitler is best known for visiting as his personal retreat. - BD
Nazi surveyors discovered a vast network of underground tunnels including a warm geothermal lake, and some say alien technology was found there. The Nazis used this resource to construct a large underground city, variously called New Berlin or Base 211.

just curious, are you on a phone or something? Why are you making tiny files? Some are half what they could be. I checked them last loaf, they all look the same to me. I updated my 437 to yours, and got no answer from you.

Why is the logo for Trip Advisor an owl?

>We, the people, are what they fear

Why do you guys from rebbit constantly talk down about the people who come here but secretly deep down inside you all feel the same as us. Kill the nuggers gas the kikea race war now

Throughout World War II, the Nazis used Antarctica to develop their Wunderwaffen, wonder weapons, discussed in detail in a previous Skeptoid episode. These included their secret "flying saucer" aircraft called Die Glocke, which may have used the alleged alien technology.

The British discovered the Nazi base, and in 1943, mounted an attack. It was called Operation Tabarin, and began by trying to establish a military foothold in several Antarctic locations. But they were far outmanned by the deeply entrenched and well supplied Nazis, who attacked the British while they were still scrabbling for a foothold. The British outposts were besieged for months, even through the end of the war in May 1945.

When Germany surrendered in 1945, two submarines, the U-530 and U-977, sailed into port to surrender at Argentina, two and three months later than they were supposed to, respectively. The reason for the delay is that each had come not from patrol in the Atlantic, but from the Antarctic base.

Shortly thereafter, the struggling British bases in Antarctica were reinforced by British SAS troops. They rescued the Operation Tabarin survivors and even attempted an assault of their own against New Berchtesgaden. This was a dismal failure, and the British withdrew. It seemed the Nazi Antarctic Fortress would remain forever impregnable.

Alefantis hunting 3 days before a "tragic" crash. +++
Peter Besenyei, Hungary, founder of red bull air race and Hungarian test pilot.
Paul Bonhomme, Great Britain, Buckinghampshire native with 30 years as a 747 captain.
Nigel Lamb, Great Britain,started his career as an Air Force pilot in Zimbabwe.
All three are hall of fame pilots in multiple areas.
Have military background. What took this photo!!
Flight data for these planes is what I'm looking for.

1/2

Repost to keep conversation from previous bread going. I think the double headed eagle is important and I want to hear everyone's thoughts on it.

I'm not so sure about that.

I think the powers that be understand the need to control both sides of an issue. That's why they always own both parties in a country, they just make one appear to be the "good guys" (usually the left).

Since they have two halves they have two symbols. The owl for the "good" side. The Y head/double eagle/possibly deer for the "evil" side.

Both are them. Both are evil.

>Why do you guys from rebbit constantly talk down about the people who come here
Not from reddit nor do I talk down about people who come here. You know a lot of shit that isn't so.

The war machine of the United States, weary from World War II, powered itself back up to take on this new threat. In 1946, US Admiral Chester Nimitz sent thirteen ships with 4,700 men, including a submarine and an aircraft carrier with 33 aircraft, to Antarctica to destroy the Nazi threat once and for all. It was called Operation Highjump. The aircraft penetrated deep into the continent and engaged the Nazi flying saucers, now known as the "Last Battalion". Several American planes were destroyed in the combat.

The American effort lasted only a few months. For the next 11 years, the Nazi fortress at New Berchtesgaden thrived unmolested. But then, under cover of the 1958 International Geophysical Year, the skies above New Berchtesgaden lit up with the fire of nuclear hell. The American Operation Argus detonated three W-25 warheads, and the Nazi Antarctic base was finally no more.

Posted the same day!

>GUYS think about something really quick. Remember hearing about really famous celebrities dying and sometimes in weird ways? i think that its very possible they were told about how the world really works and some of them couldnt take the truth and either decided to kill themselves or they were silenced because they were looked at as possibly revealing what they were told. this honestly resonates with me the most and absolutely ties in with everything were being told by Q.

Hm. Hillary's alleged to hire MS-13 to do such dirty work. Wonder if that explains how they got rid of Pac and Biggie? Even the official story states they were gang-related killings, doesn't it? I honestly don't remember.

Why is a literal Rothschild telling you that:
a) this is the most important place on the internet, information about Q is here!
b) Rothschilds don't care about this information and won't be here to gain intel
Think why a Redshield would be in every thread posting the same memes and directing the conversation. You are all handled.

James Alefantis is a Rothschild.

Look up James Alefantis Roger Rothschild. Somebody put the doxx on pastebin.

Like there was any doubt. Did you see the list of properties he owned? Pizza parlor owner my ass.

I am posting what i read that i think might be related to Q's questions in hopes that someone will know what to do with the information.

Normies have no understanding of how heavy Al Waleed bin Talal being arrested is yet.

The guy has been a major player in the U.S sliding into chaos the past 20 years.

>stealin your meme

Bunker Apple Yellow Sky... +1
2 British pilots and 1 Hungarian.
Yellow fucking plane!!!
Disguise your recon before an attack

What's up niggers and faggots.

Just wanted to drop this off.. Congress is voting (if you didn't know) on Dec. 19th on the net neutrality thing again. There's a site you can send a message. It just asks for your address/zip and sends a message.

act.eff.org/action/congress-don-t-sell-the-internet-out

Guiz, please use the bakers posts at the top for accessing resources.

The pastebin I am baking from here is from Bookman - pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

There are others here posting information than is different from Bookmans batter.

Please pass on any new resources and I'll put them forward for batter consideration. Thank you.

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

I feel like these people were groomed since they were children..

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html

>Why is a literal Rothschild
At this point I'm beginning to think you're a relative.

>Doesn't talk down.
>Doesn't believe in the speed of light.
>Doesn't think facts require proof in an information war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

If you want to hang with us you better bring some rope namefag.

Someone heard something I haven't.

Which Sahaba was a Moloch cultist?

Al Waleed bin Talal owned citibank. citibank picked obama's cabinet

Also he owned the top floors of Mandalay Bay. And twitter

Talal was the SINGLE BIGGEST FOREIGN INVESTOR IN THE UNITED STATES.

>ending the ancien regime
Trumpoleon

I'll be glad when Hillary is in prison (as well as her cohorts) and George Soros is in hell.

>"Doesn't believe in the speed of light."
Where did I say that, you lying nigger? You seem to do nothing but argue against strawmen.

Answer the questions. Why is a Rothschild gatekeeping this thread? Why would they not want the intel Q is alleged to be giving? Think.
+++

So THAT'S why he's so important in DC.

Also someone post the image of the micro-owl on the dollar bill.

Anonymous (ID: R1Pk0Qye) 11/22/17(Wed)10:54:55 No.150482559▶

Check this shit out, this dude was on this 2 yrs ago!! Baal, Moloch, Islam, and North Korea. Pretty interesting considering whats going on!!

He put this out fucking 2 YEARS AGO Whoa

youtube.com/watch?v=jwZY0oOKT4U
youtube.com/watch?v=M_SSF8OxTMk

Found this while looking for Owl related stuff.

they are scared

>I didn't say that.
>Prove that the speed of light is 186,000 miles/second, jackass. You don't know the difference between empirical and other kinds of evidence. Pseudointellectual fail.

>Answer the questions. Why is a Rothschild gatekeeping this thread?
That's your question, not Q's question. Stop hijacking the post for your own disinfo.

So if green light code was given 2 days early, should we assume that we need to compare news items with posts from 2 days ago on the Map?

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/owl.htm

'Extinction Level Event' to happen in 2018

Earth's Rotation Is Mysteriously Slowing Down
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#6a5d40a56f24

Elites are distracting us, while they try and head for their bunkers. We must stop them so they suffer the same fate as everyone else.

What info would put 99% in hospital?

The answer is in the question.
Chronic disease is becoming a threat to the national security.
It was done by design.
What to do with the sick people? Let them die and replace them with immigrants or release the cures?
A big struggle.

Fuck, i like this to be honest. What else can you say?

They get societal unrest from redpills.....

We are irrelevant here... if we/society continued down the same path we are UBI/serfs/chipped etc... for the powers that be.

If we do spread the crumbs and pills for the masses like Q wants... we literally have nothing to loose.

If this is a ploy and we all get rounded up, so be it.

The average Joe has nothing left to loose but his life and freedom, those things are worth dying for to many people.

So it doesn’t really matter what the reason for all this is.

unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#6a5d40a56f24

Uhhh, guys? This video is very spooky and cryptic, need help deciphering it.

Photographer (Joerg Mitter) needed a helicopter to take the photo of the planes over R estate > Hired H pilot Mark Green? > planes all linked to Red Bull > Dietrich Mateschitz > Red Bull logo linked to Illuminati. Everything is connected. The universe is already weird.

Honest question here. The Freemasons are Moloch worshiping bastards, right? What does it say about our entire government in the US if our country was founded and developed by Freemasons?

Why don't you want to answer the question? Is it because you are this thread's handler? The connection between you and (((them))) is apparent and has not been disavowed.

Normalfags: this is your handler. Redshields are here to make sure you don't question anything. Why is this man telling you that you are so important, yet the enemy completely ignores your existence. You are controlled.

In the past they held the keys however, not anymore as evidenced in the disparate actions to suppress.

Something's still bothering me Anons.
Q came out and said that Soros was one side of the Triangle (+).
But earlier, he said "Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory)."
> pic related
I'm only in and out of these threads (very busy). Anyone solve this discrepancy yet?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

JUST 100,000 TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS EXUBERATING THEIR ENERGY BY LISTEING TO HYPNOTIC MUSIC, WHILE ON MIND ALTERING DRUGS, WITH A LIGHT SHOW

OH AND THAT GIANT OWL OVERSEEING IT ALL

YEA THIS ISNT A RITUAL AT ALL?

For anons just arriving, Q posted again last night.

LASTEST Q (from the OP)
Nov 22
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ →
→ →
→ → → →
→ → AND → →

So because I told you to prove something, that means I don't believe in it? Man, you operate on some shit-ass logic. Did they kick you out in Kindergarten for shoving too many markers up your ass? I was pointing out your pathetic perspective that any claim, to be confirmed, must be demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt even excluding coincidence. Do you know how often scientific and historiographic "facts" change? You're the prime example of an "I fucking love science!" normie who could even do a standard to metric conversion. Your capacity for anti-intellectualism is painfully gargantuan. Seriously, go fuck a baby in the street and cut your throat while doing it.

Too blunt, perhaps. The very reason Q needs our help is they can't come out and say the truth that bluntly, it's literally unbelievable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

Save the latest QMAP
→ →

Check this...
logo pond search of owls. May point to companies we missed.

logopond.com/search/?terms=Owl&searchtype=tag

Yeah. I know.. what about "Human Traffickers" That's at least.. in the news..

There's no such thing as a Molochean. Jews worship Moloch. The star of David is actually Molochs symbol according to the Old Testament.

Log all posts

The best way for people to learn is to find the conclusions themselves, he is telling us, just in the following questions/worldly events.

>no fun allowed
Disgusting. I bet you're a pink Floyd or tool fan too.

>> 150424047
> 40,000ft. v. (again) and need to decrease altitude to avoid ‘conspiracy’ label.

What conspiracies could be at 40,000 ft?
The Flat Earth Dome?
UFO?
What are missing?

What did he do to deserve such an awful death? And jesus fuck, he takes long...

Wonder what was going through his mind when he was killed, kinda scares me.

Somebody post the dollar bill picture of the microscopic owl please!

>13 posts in thread
>mostly shit talking people with questions
>Rothschild
Anyone still doubting that the guy gatekeeping is the handler? We're putting you in the same ditch as Alefantis.

This is a great reference, people are ignoring it which makes me sad, thank you for sharing

good post from last thread about CERNUNNOS
during PG, a fellow team member had a dream about a horned god and drew it so that we could figure out what was going on / what god it was
when it was revealed that cernunnos was a god, none of us had heard of it, but that was it. the stag of the forest, the "nature" thing, or as andrew breitbart put it, "the leftist gaia-fetish"
cernunnos is oft depicted with a TORQ
that is something that i didn't ever really figure out
the torq is generally around one or both of his horns
a torq is a magnetic vortex thing (think magnetic bracelets that folks wear)
has anyone looked into torq? or have any insight here?
one thing that I've known since i was very young is that the felt from the antlers of a deer can be ingested by a male to produce a Viagara X 1000 erection

>My esoteric ramblings which I know myself to be true and are in no way related to confirmation bias says that you can prove things without proof.

Pic related is you, trying to figure out how to work a noose.

I hope you figure it out.

Bin Talal bet big on Citi. Started in the 90's when the stock was in the 3 figure range then doubled down during the 08 crash. nobody really talks about this, but TARP gave Citi more money than anyone else, $476 Billion to be exact.