Is it even possible to revive Milky Holmes?

Is it even possible to revive Milky Holmes?

I want it niche because that means good taste.

If they do a new project, it needs to go like this:

>Milky Holmes lose their toys and spend 12 episodes trying to get them back again but dame dame ensues and they fail over and over

G4 also make numerous appearances and berate Milky Holmes for being useless

Fucking masterpiece.

>Milky Holmes lose their toys and spend 2 episodes trying to get them back again but end up forgetting about it and dame dame ensues and they fail over and over

ftfy

>Milky Holmes give up find their toys and instead decide to make a Tantei Tennis Club and join forces with the Teekyuu's for a double dose of dame dame

Anime is saved.

Shut up and take my money

Kickstarter when?

Don't worry user. I'm working on it (probably it will arrive earlier than the BD reader though).

MY HERO

#milkyresurrection

Who is this semen demon?

Or they can retain their toys but are absolute shit at using it because they got too used to being dame dame.

i want her to milky my holmes

You're the best.

What went wrong?

Perfect

So how bad is this really?

Very

I love you, I was starting to get worried the past few weeks now.

If the Milky Movie doesn't resurrect us from beyond the pale shadow of death, not even death would be enough to save us from this hell.

Make the show dame dame retard hijinks and other anime references again. That is how to bring back the masterpiece from the dead.

No. JC staff already realized that all of us real fans killed ourselves off years ago, so we can't buy any new BD's.

What if we have two no fun lolis show up and also they are idols!

I just want the movie.

dame dame!

Or better yet they forget about their toys and decide to become idorus

No, anything but that.

It needs to be done by DEEN, jc staff has lost their balls.

Nasu is fan of Milky Holmes. So ask him for $$$

They should just re-air the first and second original series. We will rewatch and pretend we don't know what will happen.

Was the movie damedame?

I'm excited for the movie because i heard it was the same staff as the first two seasons.