Flat Earther to fly rocket to the heavens to prove space doesn't exist

NASA on suicide watch

>washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/21/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/?utm_term=.867a94b9102d

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/21/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/?utm_term=.867a94b9102d
youtube.com/watch?v=CR7znk1jzas
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PfCpC5sYJsc
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
youtu.be/zXKt8RxqR2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmilvm3KIgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/21/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/?utm_term=.867a94b9102d

>wtf I love memes now.

are civilian rocketships even legal?

I'm really excited to see this guy fly. It's been a while since Jackass has been on TV, so I need some entertainment.

Alright, gotta go to work, so I'll quickly dump my Hollow Earth pastas. But first, thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=CR7znk1jzas

>inb4 USAF shoots him down mid-flight.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

>black hole in the middle of our galaxy

why isn't the sun moving towards or away from the black hole why is it constant?

what is a black hole?

Whats holding the black hole in place?

calling facts psy ops is a psy op

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

Unless he literally build that thing solo I suspect someone's looking at assisted suicide charges.

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

>space
>real

Nah man the earth is an invisible dragon dildo pounding ass stop trying to gas light people dildo demon

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface!

Go listen to a lecture with Leonard Susskin ffs.
You can find it in youtube.

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

t. Disinfo shill

Must jump in it myself because I dont believe in cameras either durrrrrr

They will never let him do it. Billions and billions of dollars are at stake. And the reputation of the nation.

No why don't you answer the question.

why do whats already been shown

Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

What kind of a fucking commie would even ask such a thing?

You people are sick in the head. If he pays for it, it's his.

He's no flatearther, he's simply working the crowdfunding system the same as whores like Laura Loomer.

.t virgin

Mainstream media doesn't mention 'hollow earth' because it's EVEN dumber than a flat earth, which at least has basis in historical thinking.

My niggers

t. turbovirgin

I'm actually impressed. Flat Earthers are the worst kind of person, but this guy could get the ball rolling for other civilian rockets.

When a point of light is out of focus it will create a diffraction pattern that is the same shape as the aperture. So if you have a round opening the pattern will be round. If you have a hexagonal opening, like when you step down the aperture of the camera then the pattern will be shaped like an hexagon so on and so on...

youtube.com/watch?v=PfCpC5sYJsc

Here's a video I made of a white LED through a telescope 200 meters away. Notice the dark fringes inside the pattern. You can see the exact same pattern in your webms.

.t gigavirginpoophead

Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

>t. earthworm

Truth trips. Flat earth model is not consistent with even the most basic observations of our sky. Completely refutes the whole notion of "well it looks flat to my eyes."

The flat earth theory would actually promote further exploration of earth...stop being a fucking retard.

>Hughes promised the flat-Earth community that he would expose the conspiracy with his steam-powered rocket,

>steam powered

Ahahaha what a nigger

Nope

t. hypervirginpoonigger

I'll try this again. For all you flat earth fuckers that think there is no way to prove the earth is not flat, I challenge you to watch this video. You can prove the earth is not flat by simple mathematical equations. There are also ways to very easily debunk all the videos "proving" that the earth is flat.

I'll give an example. When they see a boat in the distance that "disappears", they then zoom in on the vessel and say, "SEE! THE EARTH IS FLAT!" But what they fail to realize is that when they zoom in, you can still see the horizon on the other side of the vessel. That's because it has not went beyond the horizon. So, yes, you will see the boat.
youtu.be/zXKt8RxqR2E

youtu.be/zXKt8RxqR2E

youtu.be/zXKt8RxqR2E

youtu.be/zXKt8RxqR2E

youtu.be/zXKt8RxqR2E

Will you accept the challenge? Tell me how you can refute this.

So basically made in the abyss world soon

.t megavirginpoopheadsoyboy

>The flat earth theory would actually promote further exploration of earth

No it wouldn't. Flat Earth theory doesn't even believe space is real (which it is).

>stop being a fucking retard.

The only fucking retard here is you. Stop being a fucking retard.

And here's how an out of focus light source looks like with different optical openings.

Yes. Stay mad, flatfag.

A trip to UAE seems both safer, cheaper and above all, much higher altitude.

>With a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft) and a roof height (excluding antenna) of 828 m (2,717 ft), the Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world since topping out in late 2008.

if you were in a vacuum and you had a light source that didn't come through any sort of refraction could you see it?

Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on.

>say the earth is flat
>use newtonian mechanics to launch a rocket to prove earth is flat
>mfw newtonian mechanics can be used to prove earth is not flat

US education

For one simple reason. But I will explain why in conspiracy language so maybe you understand.

It's for the same reason Morpheus didn't force the redpill down Neos throat.

Iv pointed you in the right direction, the choice is yours.

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

Can you explain the Double-slit experiment?

Inb4 he gets suicided

>why isn't the sun moving towards or away from the black hole why is it constant?
Because it's orbiting it. Newton figured that out in 1685 about Sol and the planets in our system. Same principle. .

>what is a black hole?
A remnant of a dying star that's massive enough to produce gravitational field so strong it doesn't allow light to escape.

>Whats holding the black hole in place?
Nothing. It's moving through space. The galaxy moves along with it.

Lazy burger don't even manage to open the window...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmilvm3KIgw

so we have all these spinning solar systems that are also hurtling through space

so then that goes to my original question what force is moving the sun and or the black hole its supposedly spinning around?

>how can we distract people from flat earth truth
>i know, we'll say it's a "CIA psyop"—people hate the CIA!
nice playbook m9

i'm pretty closely related to an actual bona fide astronaut, he's one of the most god-fearing men i've ever known. i'm quite sure the earth is not flat

.t desperate rationalizations of the virgin beta

Okay, I have to go now. Always remember my niggers that Heaven is below your feet, not above your head.

see >hurr go watch this lads lecture boy

theyre not using any special lens they use a nixon coolpix p900
and you can go out and film them all looking different from one another and moving around and changing and morphing into different shapes

you dont have that . none of these people use any telescopes like that to take these images

>he doesn't know about the first law of motion

I believe in a round earth. The moon on the other hand is flat.

>A remnant of a dying star that's massive enough to produce gravitational field so strong it doesn't allow light to escape.

its a remnant of a star brah i can't really explain what it is but quantum fisics and shit yo la DID YOU EVEN GO TO HIGH SCHOOL

You're gonna need a bigger rocket, mate.

Flat fag is mad.

This is the stupidest thing I've read in a very long time. Congrats.

they use a regular camera no telescope with some secret aperture

fail

>a fucking flat earther will be the trigger for widespread space conquest

the internet just meme'd Trump into potus
I say we see how far can we push the boundaries of reality

>gravity is a meme

>wats that mate you don't know about the first law of memes lol idiot amirite?

mate what is the force moving the black hole through space?

remember the black hole is now sucking in space but some force is pushing/pulling it through space at the same time it eats space up?

In reality it's the chairman of the Flat Earth Society and whoever sells books about the subject who's on suicide watch right now. They know this guy's initiative is a potential risk to their business.

>mate what is the force moving the black hole through space?
There is literally no difference between a steadily moving and a stationary object. The forces acting on them equal to zero. They are both stationary from their frame of reference, and they both see the other object moving.

Wow its almost like an out of focus camera with atmospheric distortion fucking with a distant point of light. Weird.

You know a comet from another galaxy was just discovered and it is also shaped like a cigar. Would you be able to see it in infrared?

That's what I said, this amerimutt doesn't know about the first law of motion and still won't read it

>There is literally no difference between a steadily moving and a stationary object.

what is inertia then?

You still didn't explain what made the black hole move steadily through the universe

and if i remember you big bang theorists correctly you said the universe is accelerating

Well actually a blackholes contains bits of information about 3D objects but in 2D. Some informations slips out as hawking radiation though.

ok i'm interested why do these stars look that way what sort camera is capturing these images?

Was not a comet, whatever it was. It didn't outgas anything, and had flat spectra, but it's light profile indicated it may be oblong and may be as much as 10x longer than it is wide.

It would have been hard to spot on any telescope, infared or otherwise because it was only about the size of a football field and moving very fast. We barely saw it before it was too far gone to study.

>its a remnant of a star brah i can't really explain what it is but quantum fisics and shit yo la DID YOU EVEN GO TO HIGH SCHOOL
Actually, using quantum physics to describe a black hole is a major problem. You can easily describe a black hole using general relativity. But we still haven't worked out the correct quantum approach. Quantum gravity is one of the working theories currently, you can read up on that.

so a black hole keeps everything "flat" lol

whats hawking radiation?

Wild E Coyote thread anyone?