Vivid Strike / Nanoha

New Vivid Strike episode is soon. Talk about Fuuka and how badly she will hurt Rinne.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11787075
board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3450392.htm
may.2chan.net/b/res/450044542.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A neko like her won't be able to top anyone.

This kitty has claws.

As much as Corona against Einhart. And It will end the same.

I don't think it will, they love to change shit up and do the unexpected.

What even is unexpected at this point? It'd make sense for either Fuuka or Rinne to win.

Whew, that picture. That has already beaten Rinne in moe.

If Rinne won, then they would have to handle the Einhart match for championship, while they can just gloss over it if Fuuka wins, since the tournament is not important anymore.

And if there had to be Rinne-Einhart stuff, then it would take away yet more time/focus from Fuuka who is already quite deprived. So I hope they didn't do that. They didn't give Einhart much space yet (none in fights), so actually fielding her now at this point would be weird.

Damn, I want more of her in Vivid.

>they would have to handle the Einhart match for championship
Not really, they can just gloss over it in this case too. Everyone knows that Einhart would be the one winning after all.

If they omitted it, it would be sloppy as hell. And even Deus Ex Machina.

Let's get this shit started.
strawpoll.me/11787075

>strawpoll.me/11787075
WUT, no votes for Fuuka but 2 for Rinne? I only didn't vote for her because there was the "not this ep" option.

So after watching Vivid Strike I decided to go back and watch the original Nanoha series. I am currently on episode 7 of Season 3. I fail to see what made this show so popular. It literally is just a bland magical girl show with bad scenery. Granted I have not watched the movies yet and I am not going to read the manga.

Can someone tell me why this was deemed amazing? I'm not saying it is god awful but it is just kinda meh. I'm enjoying Vivid Strike more than the original.

Fugly Huracan.

I want Rinne's anal muscles to grip tightly around my dick as I bust deep inside her butt.

I'm super hyped for this episode. I hope they don't fuck it up.

It sucks that it was not very "fleshed out". Basically Fabia came, said "hey this is yours", then Fuuka tried the transformation, done. They didn't spend almost no attention on the device, which is kinda waste. Well, that is kind of symptomatic for the problem with Fuuka's role.

That's because the episode was about Rinne, like most other episodes. They had to find some time to give Fuuka her device so they stuck it on the end of the Rinne backstory and padded it out by having everyone do their transformation sequences.

Not like there is much to tell about it anyway.

My waifu > your waifu

Yes such a cute little mother fucker who doesn't give a single fuck.

He's too busy fucking the loli dog and reading books to do that.

How long till the fubata thread?

That doesn't even make sense.

Vivio?

Oh

Can someone explain this meme to me?

Stealing their dirty panties is not what "virginity" stands for, Yuuno.

It could be consistent in context of that forbidden incest doujin, being said to Vivio.

Strikers starts off incredibly slow. You're just about to hit Teana's character arc, which is pretty good.

That's a yuri doujin, user.

I mean, Nanoha would be Vivio's mom and waifu simultaneously, so that utterance would be meaningful under the dreadful premise that Yunno and Nanoha did it.

It's far too complicated to explain

It's a lot of nostalgia. For it's time, it was pretty good and rather "unique". Today, it's more or less the run of the mill mahou shojou if we're talking pre-Madoka trope popularity boost.

I miss my beam spam and zenryoku zenkai.

New comparison batch

They gave her those gay flowers.

So basically they just fixed the eyes, added blushes and sparkles, and generally made everyone cuter.

I feel like the tv version looks better

5 mins

I appreciate that they're trying to make the girls cuter and the series gayer, but I think some of the BD changes look worse too, I feel like they're sometimes just changing things just for the sake of making it different.

Can someone post the jap thread?

Cute.

futakuro: board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3450392.htm

Thank you friend

Wow, Nanoha's sparklingwet.

Rinne a shit. A SHIT.

Literally worst girl 2016.

I don't miss those eyes.

From what I can tell, Fuuka ain't doing so hot right now.

Great she's gonna go apeshit again.

That's a face full of GUTS

also futaba thread: may.2chan.net/b/res/450044542.htm

>dat Saki post.

>Rio

;_;

Stop! You're hurting her!

Jill knows she fucked up (again).

Bruh

Fuck man I can't wait to watch the raw

We get it, he's dead.

Ugh...this artist sure does know how to make everybody look cute as hell