Why do American blacks think that all their problems will be gone once whites disappear from the United States...

Why do American blacks think that all their problems will be gone once whites disappear from the United States? They do realize that the overwhelming majority of the world's population don't buy into their POC bullshit and Hispanics will probably enslave them, right?

Too focused on American history. The Portuguese started the slave trade and the Spanish spammed it to export truckloads of sugar.

Er, correction, the Arabs had been dealing slaves for centuries, but the Portuguese realized its potential for colonies.

>Why do American blacks think that all their problems will be gone once whites disappear from the United States?

Because they're brainwashed to believe that white people are still oppressing them through vague and ambiguous means. So they believe that if they just got rid of white people, their world utopia will be achieved.

They unfortunately don't realize that as soon as they get rid of whites, they'll begin to turn on each other and differentiate between mulattos and light skinned blacks (like they already do)

Once the welfare freebies from whitey run out they're fucked.

To this day no one has even attempted to explain why shitskins hate whites so much yet they ALL want to come to our countries. What makes our counties better if not the culture and people? The cold weather? Yeah right.

>blacks
>think
sage

>American blacks think that all their problems will be gone once whites disappear from the United States

imagine literally believing this

started a new job and overheard two coworkers talking about black Friday. one a white male, the other a she-boon."its a fact black Friday started when the slavers in America would sell their negroes for half price on Friday"
"really ?" the white guy says.
"yes. you know i's do my history reading n' shit."

>Hispanic

not a race

Because of their low IQ's

>yes. you know i's do my history reading n' shit."

>>American nazis think that all their problems will be gone once blacks and hispanics disappear from the United States

imagine literally believing this

I kinda want to see that now. Can't all actual white Americans come here so it happen within my lifetime?

Consider that they are unwilling to go back to the shitskin countries they came from. Tells you a lot, really.

I would but your countrymen keep saying I'm a 56%...

Niggers are stupid

Because they accept their own created lie that ALL of their problems is because of whitey. Not realizing that rampant white guilt is the only reason ghetto neighborhoods haven't been cleaned up and Affirmative action ended.

>American nazis think that a large amount of their problems will be gone once none-whites disappear from the United States
Imagine not believing this

>Why do American blacks think that all their problems will be gone once whites disappear from the United States?

All 2nd gen non-whites are under the spell of short-sided jew propaganda. Like "only white people are capable of racism, and every white person benefits from racism, even if they do not display racism". At least I'll get to see the spics and gooks genocide niggers all around without jew-enabling white cucks to get in the way.

We're just waiting for the whites to go so we can cleanse the streets of niggers and make a new spain here.

>niggers
>think

does that answer your question?

We just need the Jews gone actually

>Hispanics will probably enslave them, right?
I can't wait.

because they have no other concept or plan. S they project their problems on the easiest group and because they need a goal to be motivated and they are also too lazy to solve the problems in their communities they can solve by themselves (gangs, criminals, single mothers, no family structure) they just look for an outgroup target.

because they are near retardation level subhumans. You know this.

>whites gone

And there is the current state of the US, when we have got to the point that niggers feel so empowered that they have the THOUGHT of pushing whites out.

I fantasize everyday about pulling a Vegas style attack on niggers.

>Hispanics will probably enslave them, right?

Even black Latinos hate niggers. I’m a spic and I hate the American nigger, they are not my allies and they are not human.

Anyone got that handy infograph that shows what would happen to crime statistics if blacks suddenly disappeared from the US?

You mean there are places that don't buy into POC bullshit? Where? May I come?