ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス

1st Saturday of the Month

GET IN HERE

ustream . tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
NightTempo
mondaystudio (SUBBEAT, Korea)
KATOMORI

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA)
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■TIMETABLE
23:00~23:35 melo/??? •

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best time of the month is here!
I wonder if Porter will surprise as guest DJ again.

MOGRAnon daisuki~!

For once I'm not late.

Here we go.

It's that time of month again, and almost that time of year once more.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

How to watch Mogra on MPC

pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.

old one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u

new one
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

>The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY ATTENTION HERE.
Next Mogra event is the NYCD (New Year Countdown) as always on the 31 of December, this year is the last Saturday of the month.
Check /ghost/ for updates on the time it will start and to keep you informed.
After that the first Mogra Anison Matrix event of the year 2017 is on the first Saturday of January (Saturday 7th)
Again, check /ghost/ during the week to keep you informed.

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost in 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting, thanks.

That's the dream, Sup Forumsnon.
That's the dream.

Howdy. Can this top last month?

New Years Eve Mogra soon.

Normally I'd say the best time of the month is here but Toradora is this month. Amazing nonetheless.

It's time.

>livestreamer still not working

kill me

Is he even in Japan now?

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary As a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more Sup Forums related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

It's working for me

Thanks for your work as always, ARAnon.

I'll be in Bs. As. to take JLPT so I'll have to miss this month. Have fun, /mogra/!

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

I hope we get some JIBUN WOO spam today

Best time of the month is here.
>mp3 stream still doesn't work
Fug.

Madeon/Porter tour in NA, so no.

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, not other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

welp, had to change the URL to ~start channel/mogra1/pop-out to make it work

The year is already ending, huh? We've come so far in the past few years.

PASTA 05

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about SHELTER do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=863642
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=868744

Thanks, it's working for me now too.

So I glad I got up early and then remembered DST ended.

>KATOMORI

For the ones coming now.

23:00 •

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The 3 GUEST DJ/LIVE.

▼Night Tempo
Future Funk is absolutely Night Tempo!
Mexico's Macross 82-99, US Yung Bae, Japanese Tomggg are beyond various genres and countries and it is fun! pleasant! Korean producer who is making music
I love sailor moon
soundcloud . com /ntreboot
nighttempo . bandcamp . com
twitter . com /nighttempo

▼mondaystudio
He works extensively as DJ, producer, remixer, and mainly plays Future Bass, Trap, Jersey Club, Footwork, Juke etc. in a borderless manner. He has worked with Seiul's most up-and-coming club, DJ Paypal, Star Slinger, Slugabed, Eloq, Visionist, LH 4 L, TASO etc. at Cakeshop Seoul. There is also an exchange with the Internet music area in Japan, sometimes I also do Anison DJ.

On the other hand, he organized his own party SUBBEAT based on Cakeshop Seoul as an organizer. Jack 댄스, TEKLIFE, Trekkie In the past, I invited artists such as TRAXMAN, Maxo, Carpainter, Seiho, Parkgolf, Air Max '97 and Fazerock as special guests to Seoul from the past. It plays a role of exciting Seoul's underground world with the domestic artists who are drawing attention right now.
Also, as a truck maker, Future Bass, Chill Trap, Jersey Club series original tracks and remixes are made.
mondaystud . io/
soundcloud . com /mondaystudio/

▼KATOMORI
????????

who's the one talking? he's saying it's his last matrix?

Was he saying the old CDJs broke because of DJ EVANGELION

HanaKana power hour

Static in left ear for anyone else?

100% OK with this.

Slightly, but it's not too noticeable. Not as bad as Mogras of past.

Thanks faggot, now I hear it.

Today is making me look forward to new years so much.
Really hyped for Oblongar too, his sets always get me pumped

Anyone else getting that weird looping bug intermittently?

Goddammit.
It's worse for me since my left ear is more sensitive to sound than my right

Oh man, audio is way distorted now.

Yes and it just got more noticeable.

I was when it started but it went away.
Now it seems like we're getting some static.

MOGRA user, Kawada already retired, so she doesn't need to be in the pasta anymore. She's not coming back, and she'll never affect the streams again.

Holy shit, please make it stop.

You forgot your trip, kawadafag.

Looks like someone set the gain too high

Jesus japan fix your fucking cables. This is garbage

What's funny is that a few weeks ago I was trying to redpill myself about Porter on youtube and came across Shelter. Then a few days later I see it up on Horriblesubs. I hadn't realized it was brand new.

We /glitch/ now.

This is too distrascting

>good set
>ruined by shitty sound

By the way do we even have any method of communication with them in case shit goes bad? Like right now for example

Just remove her from the pasta already.

will they ever play extratone?

Twitter, I guess.

The Todak Todak stream a few hours ago went for like 15 minutes with no audio. At least it didn't scratch the insides of my brain like this.

Dat distortion. There's some kind of positive feedback loop, amplifier is slamming hard against the voltage rails. They need to attenuate the input.

M I U N A

stop the static pls

How much time is left, this is the first one I've caught since New Year. I didn't realized the threads moved from /jp/ to Sup Forums.

I like it

It just started.

Usually an eleven will post in the stream chat when something is fucked. But I think they must have some PC in an office there tuned into the stream and they check it every now and then.

Good thing I have a habit of having my headphones only on the right ear.

Using the audio stream with the left channel disabled seems to work for me.

Ah shit nigga

Just fuck my shit up sempai

For the ones coming now.

23:35 •

How is Rin so perfect?

Sounds like they've fixed it?

Much better now.

Yeah.

Fuck.

HAPPY TR--

PANIC

Spoke too soon.

And you jinxed it.

Spoke too soon

Sounds seems better. Which is good since it means I can pick up my drink without worrying about having my ears assaulted.
Although as I'm typing this it sounds like someone's fiddling with the cables.
And then down
PANIC

Not again.

lol someone thought it was the stream and not a fucked gain knob

It's still not fixed

Do they still have the j-core archive on /t/? Is there a replacement or archive? I lost all my albums.

It will be all right soon, right?

It's fixed for real this time, right? I'm cautiously optimistic.

HEY DANDY

D A N D Y
A
N
D
Y

Hey dandy

I don't know about the archive but there is a HUGE torrent of J-core on Nyaa.

[Audio-4U] J-CORE 8.0 (flac)

SHOUNEN NO HAATO

SHOUNEN HAATO

SHOUNEN NO HATO

What Dandy remix?

Selamat pagi mogranon!

>the static is back