Weed isn't bad for your hea-

Weed isn't bad for your hea-

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/11/17/the-truth-behind-the-first-marijuana-overdose-death/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/11/17/the-truth-behind-the-first-marijuana-overdose-death
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/mexican-drug-cartels-are-taking-full-advantage-of-colorados-marijuana-laws
fortune.com/2016/10/11/arizona-legal-pot-drug-cartels/
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1917547,00.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/cartels-growing-marijuana-illegally-california-194700553.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/20/cost-of-medical-marijuana-in-minnesota-leads-some-to-return-to-illegal-sources
theantimedia.org/mainstream-media-marijuana-killing-baby/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need some context here. A link to the article. Something. I want to be able to prove to 420bros that they are degenerate.

A fucking baby! This is your arguement fuck off. Its absolutely awful what happened but its all down to the retard parents for leaving it within childs reach.
Peanuts kill on average 100 people a year so ban peanuts

They gave a baby edibles

as if people recommend babies to smoke/eat pot

>leaving it within childs reach.
The retarded stoners though it would epic and cool to get their baby high with edibles

“We are absolutely not saying that marijuana killed that child,” said Thomas Nappe, an author of the report who is now the director of medical toxicology at St. Luke’s University Health Network in Bethlehem, Pa.

Nappe, who co-authored the report with Christopher Hoyte, explained that the doctors simply observed this unusual sequence of events, documented it and alerted the medical community that it is worth studying a possible relationship between cannabis and the child’s cause of death, myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/11/17/the-truth-behind-the-first-marijuana-overdose-death/

stop with the fake news, faggots

Here's the archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/11/17/the-truth-behind-the-first-marijuana-overdose-death

marijuana causes heart disease. It's not new science.

literally fake news

fake. news.

yeah if you have a bitch heart. Plus the key word is 'reportedly'

>I want to be able to prove to 420bros that they are degenerate.

telling a pothead that he's degenerate is like telling a fish that it swims

Show me the sauce where that happened?

Was he black?

>it's a 'weed *couch* is g-HACK *cough* good, bro' thread

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv

little Tanner couldnt take 2 dabs to the head?!?! what a fag

all of those kids look like massive losers

>giving weed to a baby
stupid people will do stupid shit, nothing to do with weed. You wouldn't ban firearms just because some idiot parents gave their little kid a gun and the kid shot himself, would you?

you gonna post this every day fag?

filtered

>Peanuts kill on average 100 people a year so ban peanuts

Send your kid to school with a peanut butter sandwich and see what happens.

>You wouldn't ban firearms just because some idiot parents gave their little kid a gun and the kid shot himself, would you?
They literally try to do this.

I tried edibles for the first time the other day. I didn't realize how much stronger the effects are than smoking and over indulged. 4 hours later I was debating wether to keep my eyes open and deal with the imaginary spiders that felt real or to close my eyes and deal with the psychedelic closed eye visuals that were frustrating.

REPOST

FAKE THREAD

READ THE ARTICLE AND LAUGH

SAGE SAGE SAGE

>cant eat strawberries, chocolate, or honey
>overdose
yeah it's real dangerous

Shapiro:
You can't argue issues by using extremes.

eating causes heart disease too

>Send your kid to school with a peanut butter sandwich and see what happens.
They purge the weak?

>"Reportedly"

Stopped reading there.
Need solid facts.

>i have schizophrenia
even my most epic of weed highs ive never felt that way. seek help

>it is worth studying a possible relationship between cannabis and the child’s cause of death, myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle.
>myocarditis
>Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle (myocardium). Myocarditis can affect your heart muscle and your heart's electrical system, reducing your heart's ability to pump and causing rapid or abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias). A viral infection usually causes myocarditis, but it can result from a reaction to a drug or be part of a more general inflammatory condition. Signs and symptoms include chest pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, and arrhythmias.

>baby boy
>pot overdose
seems legit

The full plant, or, just a single extract?
Cuz his friend might have induced him with 'BOTULISM' aka [BUD-ROT]. *Plague*

Peddles off.

lol so the kid munched on edibles or did the parents hotbox the babys room

1 post by this idea, low quality posts like these are shill bots sliding

You take my kids peanut butter and jelly away and your entire school is getting fucking sued

>be me
>eat 350mg thx chocobar
>doodle some stuff about "material/antimaterial guns"
>you shoot a block that is dependent on how long you pull the trigger
>your own color block will destroy everything besides you and other blocks (even if they're other colors)
>some other guy has block-gun of another color
>1v1 zero G space fuckery
>have to jump from block to block without touching enemies blocks
>neato funcept for a game maybe
that was the highest I've ever been
weed is both over-exaggerated and played down by people who don't smoke and those who do respectively.

give babbie edibles
babbie has preexisting heart condition
babbie says fuck life
fin

It's never happened to me before either. I've done nearly every drug there is and aside from shrooms/LSD that was my most intense experience. If not for having a lot of experience with psychedelics I probably would have freaked out and called 911 or something. I see how that happens to dumbass teenagers now.

Threadly reminder weed is a grave danger and this was well-known for decades which is why it's illegal on the federal level. All states that legalized it need to have their laws overturned.
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
Cartels exploiting legal states proving legalization is ineffective
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/mexican-drug-cartels-are-taking-full-advantage-of-colorados-marijuana-laws
fortune.com/2016/10/11/arizona-legal-pot-drug-cartels/
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1917547,00.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/cartels-growing-marijuana-illegally-california-194700553.html
Even some medical card holders have resorted to buying illegally
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/20/cost-of-medical-marijuana-in-minnesota-leads-some-to-return-to-illegal-sources

>Baby

>irresponsible parents leave nug around
>baby eats it
>punish everybody

How many kids accidentally get into alcohol?

>baby

I'm starting to think (((Overdose))) is code for something other then what people think it means.

Edibles are the only redpilled way to take weed

Was the edible kept in a fridge and ate by the best before date? Just like any other food, it can start to mold. You might have just had some food poisoning.

Different forms of weed, different forms of people, different levels of heighten tensions or experiences.

>Best stuff is your own, because you grow a connection and the cycle of nature is looped.
^Cryptine.

>look mom i posted it again!

He didn't even hold it in, wtf is wrong with him? What a waste
Yeah because as I've said, stupid people will do stupid shit. The blame is clearly with people that give their young kids a gun without teaching them about it . When my dad thaught me how to shoot (I was nine or ten years old, just with a bb gun, europe\germany sucks) the first thing he said was to never point a loaded gun at a human for fun. Second never point it at myself. Third, only put my finger on the trigger if I want to shoot at something. I don't get whats so hard about teaching people some basic safety. My dad was never in any military or police btw, just an ordinary guy who wanted to have fun with his kids.
goddamit I'm jealous of burgers when it comes to guns. all these fucks here that are scared of guns and have to make having fun\self defense illegal for me. I hate them all, I hope they die defenseless like they want, with police half an hour away. Sorry for the rant, sometimes I have to let it out

You shouldn't be giving narcotics to a baby.

Weed fags will be the first to go on the day of the rope. Atleast heroin addicts can admit they have a problem.

Fit right in with us!

Easy explanation: the marijewna paid the doctor to change the report essentially shutting it down.

I ate straight cannabutter with a spoon. I'm not proud of my lapse in judgement, just sharing the experience.

yeah but alcohol has been part of white culture for thousands of years. weed is for niggers..edward norton said it in a movie

why do people think weed isnt bad? cause if its not bad then its good for you??? smoking a psychoactive drug certainly cant be good for you

You've all been blue pilled, it is potassium overdose from unwashed bud.
Wonder if cyanide is in the r00m.
Bet ya ten pea it cuase hearts pulps out of sync.

>mfw there's pot-smoking single mom lifestyle vloggers on youtube reviewing bongs and shit

Drinkers first.

Are the Jews for or against???

no one says its not harmful. its just literally the least harmful drug compared to literally every other drug on the planet

Smokers pay vast amounts of tax, they get less than they pay into, YOU ALL NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Stoners are pretty fucking retarded.

How old was it? Weed goes bad. Even if butter doesn't, the cannabis infused into it molds. Even just a nug of marijuana will mold if left in a bag for a few weeks.

It was made 1 day prior and kept in the fridge. Apparently a serving size was like 1 tablespoon. I ate almost the whole container.

If you don't do shrooms or lsd where did you get the experience with psychs from?

Niggers lol

>a baby
>smoking weed
Well I hope the parents are fucking proud of what they did
now excuse me imma go rekt this bowl with my ice bong later CUC/ks

An entire container of butter? That is fucking disgusting man. Maybe you were hallucination from being in cardiac related shock.

Fuck, I meant *including. Weed really does make you retarded...

If you're permanently smoked out of your mind no wonder...

euro cuck who probably hasnt even smoked
Dabs are for men
YOU DONT HOLD IN A FUCKING DAB RETARD
now go eat a fucking waffle and get raped by mussies

The babies stoner parents obviously did do just that

haha i remember bucket bongs. faggot didn't hold it in though what a pussy

Your meant to hold it in , mutt.

why am I not supposed to hold it in mr 56%?

BRRRRRRAAAP

How much did the baby inject itself?

What fucking nigger gave their kid fucking pot?

I smoke everyday and work fulltime fuckoff niggers

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

>Baby
The parents should be killed. The mom especially for putting THC in her breast milk.

fake news

>Shitty parent who doesnt give a fuck about their kids leaves weed out and the baby eats it.
>weed killed the baby

There no antiweed narrative here obviously.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Bro, this is not Facebook. You'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that nonsense.

Weed, not even 420 seconds!

blaze ittttttt!

You can overdose on water. It just takes severe retardation to do it.

Nice try fag, but THC and CBD are both anti-inflammatories.

wow it's almost like there's shitty parents out there that do shitty things to their kids

can drink water until you die too
not pro weed but come on

>le injecting too much mariJUANa memes!

>eating causes heart disease too
RIP, Killed by the munchies.

Becky snorted 2 lies of weed!... 2 lines! Then she died.