South Africa - Prepping for possible White Genocide

Hi everyone, it's me, your girl Astra Kruger.
We White South Africans we are busy prepping for possible White genocide attacks against us by the Bantu majority & it's allies.
Feel free to ask me anything about the possible upcoming White Genocide.
news24.com/Analysis/10-questions-about-blackmonday-answered-20171101

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpNQ1eHUnXI
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-statistics-farm-attacks-murders-sa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>possible

if you would all leave that shithole it would collapse completely

No fake flags allowed in this thread. And this is a whites only thread.
No negroes, latinos, hispaniards, italians and other mud people are allowed to participate in this thread

You can be my mail order bride if you want or if you have a sister or a cousin. Then we can do it up spic style and get the rest of your people out of there.

I have many cousins but only one sister. You can marry one of them if you want.

why, it still hasn't escalated in SA for years despite the situation being more or less the same

Because the Bantu are scared of European Union retaliation if they escalate, so they kill us slowly over a long period of time instead of killing us at one time.

Yes

Whats going on with the farmers who scared some guys by putting them in a coffin? Did the guys threaten their families?

I'm from Eastern Europe and can't understand the farm murders. I'm from eastern Europe and if there was a pattern of gypsies killing like the blacks do, a father in front of his daughter, it would not be long until it was known that for every farmer killed 100 gypsies would be killed.

Basically my question is why aren't their retribution killings? You'd think there'd be enough pissed of people who would say you kill my family I will brevick your entire township

If I were an Afrikaner I'd just illegally migrate to Netherlands and let the niggers eat themselves.

White farmers get arrested when they retaliate against the blacks. The black police arrange for hundred of black prisoners to abuse and hurt the suspect white farmer in Jail. It is bad. Too bad

How does middle-class Afrikaners delude themselves about the current situation?

The people who are 40+ must spend a lot of time lying to themselves if they can pretend that things are fine.

Hell yeah. I'll take the middle blond, the far back or the bottom right. Whichever one thinks they'd be most compatible with a skinny white boy, autist 29 year old in central florida.

Timestamp or GTFO

The modern state of South Africa makes me really long for the old days.

> Be SADF
> 100,000 Cuban Communist fucks and God alone knows how many other East Bloc advisers and soldiers enter Angola
> Deploy, at maximum during a 14 year long border war, just 6,000 guys
> Utterly curbstomp everything the Atheistic Degenerates can throw at you
> Later betrayed at home
> Become best damn Mercs this planet has seen
> Literally end Civil Wars within a few weeks
> Get betrayed at home again
> Become Mercs again, because fucking Jihadis are screwing around in Nigeria
> Literally do what NATO couldn't do in two years within three months
> TFW a bunch of 50 and 60 year old dudes literally outshow the best funded military on the globe.

SADF, forever one of the best fighting forces ever created.

And like I said, once we start we will do what we can to get everyone out of there.

Will you give a timestamp if the genocide starts?

what you gun game like?

how bad is the day to day racism against whites there?

>Italians aren't white

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

>dividing and conquering this hard

Greed. A lot of middle class Afrikaners are richer than your average American or Western European. They keep making money & investing it overseas, when trouble comes, they will simply fly away and leave most of us to be massacred by the blacks.
youtu.be/wpNQ1eHUnXI

>No Italians
And who the fuck do you think was fighting alongside the Boer and laying the dynamite to destroy British rails and bridges.

Tits or gtfo.
Anyway.

Documentaries exposing zionism

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

Voetsek. I don't want to be arested

Hold your ground and prevail.
Prayers from France.

I'd genocide your vagina with my penis.

If you are a good Christian White man, then you can have anyone you want

>thoughts and prayers
Heyayehey heyah hey I said hey...

If you were about to be raped by an HIV+ negro savage and I killed him with a legally owned firearm will I be looking at any charges?

>If you are a good Christian
this triggers the neofedora fatbeard

You are not white you have african shitskin DNA , you deserve to die in your african shithole.

Create labdmines from shotgun shells, build malatovs, set booby traps and dead drops all over the place abd when they come kill as many as you can. If they take the house kill the women and children to spare them torture at the hands of niggers. Good luck brothers wish I was there to help you fight.

niggers and kikes run south africa so yes, they'd throw into nigger prison to get raped by aids cock.

any white who hasn't moved yet is a retard. i'd rather live as a illegal immigrant in europe than one more second in south apefrica

An Italian is not white. He has never been white.
Italians should leave us alone and stop trying to be a part of us. Our Whites Only Club is full.

Your ancestors looked like theamerimutt meme

Why do afrikkaner women have the ugliest skin? Is it all of the race- mixing you ppl have been up to? I have yet to see an attractive afrikkaner woman all my life. It's no wonder the men don't bother saving you ugly trolls. You're just not worth saving. And that pudgy smile that looks like miss piggy's. Lol you're so ugly. Maybe you should marry a negro to fix those ugly genes of yours.

You have SSA DNA you have no qualifications to call anyone non white

Thank you so much. And much love from all of us here

Don't mix with these mongrels ,these crypto niggers want pure white men so they can't contaminate your seed.

Shoo shoo, dirty mutt.

Are baltics Übermensch?

A Shitskin calling another person shitskin, americans are more white than you south african mongrels.

white is just a shity term for ethnic group living in countries with "diverse" population like USA or SAF

>somebody in a 90% nigger country calling other people mutts

Italian, i know that it is you hiding behind that fake flag. Leave this thread immediately. You italians will never be white. No matter how hard you try to fit in

damn you deserve to get genocided desu

Not american baby

answer this

why don't you admit that your bloodline is tainted?

How many times could we have built the Keystone XL with all the miles of pipe run through them?

>Not american

The bottom right is quite cute. Would she like to live in the UK and have LOTS of babies?

I would only like you as a sex slave i could not imagine having a child with a person with so much SSA DNA , could probably have a throwback nigger child.

that is kruger your granpa

I'm triggered by that, the spaniards colonised Africa too :(

americans don't use memeflags, i've found. only anons from yuropoor and poor countries like mine do. if we don't use the flag we get bullied non-stop. i'm fucking sick of it.

Gorgeous family, user. Keep them safe and pure from the fucking Africans.

You are a crypto nigger you are not white

Sage goes in all fields

>No fake flags allowed in this thread. And this is a whites only thread.
>No negroes, latinos, hispaniards, italians and other mud people are allowed to participate in this thread

The only way to take European Citizenship is to married a Greek who lives there but serve the Greek army.

We hope you Guys survive and all..
But this is Sup Forums. You’re a woman. Post tits with a timestamp or we won’t give a shit about your thread.

So are you white or not?

>2 replies to one post

Why don't you admit that you have nigger blood in you? answer me , the amerimutt meme doesnt work with euros.

Yes, she would. As long as you are white and conservative

You're not white. Leave this thread immediately

no. I am Croat, and I hope that I won't ever have to call myself white. I'll become white when my country gets gets flooded with non europeans, which I hope won't happen ever. I don't even want other europeans here, besides visiting.

Damn your friends look like mutts from Med!

Fuck you nigger

>i iz european

Come on guys do you really think the first south africans messed up their dna that bad. I doubt they all have nigger in their dna today.

You have nigger blood and you don't want to admit it thats why you want to dupe a desperate virgin from Sup Forums so you can contaminate his DNA.

ITT amerimutt and white negress continue to fight who is more white.

They married Khoisan the lowest IQ in africa

come to the US and use the african-american label

well, it looks like jews D+C'ed this thread. you kikes have no fucking shame.

Ugly, the ugliest (miss piggy but fatter), very ugly, and barely attractive. Yup, nothing of value will be lost when the negroes ravage you troll faced goblins. Sad!

Why should i post a timestamp and open myself to possible arrest on charges of hate speech? Thanks for the support Ireland

colonisers have no place in africa.

I hope blacks will kill, pillage, rape you all

Oh wow this thread again. I like the fact there are no tits and a time stamp. Tits or gtfo

ironic coming from a roach
do you say this out of butthurt because you got buttfucked out of your territory?

Says the mongolian barb who stole Greek land.

Shut up. We are pretty and you're just jealous because you're a bitter non white who can never get girls like us

You might be right, but the truth is that spaniards never went to the United States in the 1930's. There were only latino mudpeople, no peninsular spaniards, which is sad, because it showed the ignorance of the americans.

Viva Franco!

>No negroes, latinos, hispaniards, italians and other mud people are allowed to participate in this thread
i hope you get raped by a group of niggers.

Is this Croat thing a country or a fake flag? I have never heard of something called Croat before

White genocide in South Africa is literally a myth made by old boars who want to restore their apartheid glory days and Afrikaners who want to install Afrikaans as the official language once again. I condemn all violence regardless of who’s it against and if anything happens against any on racial grounds I strongly condemn that too, but the facts just aren’t on your side here.

>africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-statistics-farm-attacks-murders-sa/

Look like a bunch of trannies, it seems that the nigger blood didn't gave you any booty.

Lol, do you have Any pictures where your friends DON'T look like extra terrestrials and where you DON'T look like miss Piggy?

Thats not even in south africa. Its some instagram whore.

Ja.

We White South Africanbs are 100% white. The Italians and Spaniards are jealous because they are not pure white people

Something tells me that you was raped by the primitives.
Normal women won't react like that.
Btw i already wrote a solution for your problem. Its stupid to create everyday the same thread.

being a mongolian barbarian is an honour to me unfortunately we fought against mongolians and lost however we fucked gayreeks so many times throughout history your only success is national liberation from ottomans when empire was collapsing

gayreeks are weak, poor and irrelevant nation

probably you will become our slaves again within next few decades

ironic coming from a french surrenderer at the moment moors and blacks are fucking your daughters, girlfriends and sisters

More like 100% Ugly

Die Ewige Anglo strikes again