I don't dislike him

>I don't dislike him

Is that anime language for friendzoned?

It's the opposite

It's not. It's wish fulfillment story version of a confession.

>It's not like I like you or anything don't get the wrong idea

I like him because he's iasashii

shit, forgot my meme arrow.

All confessions are wishfulfillment tho?

>tfw there will be no more animu material including OP pic related

I swear if any girl pulled this half assed tsundere shit with me, I's tell right away I was perfectly fine with being friends and I didn't have any romantic feelings for her either, even if I knew she actually did have romantic feelings. Then I'd go and pick a girl who wasn't shitty and watch her heart break. Because I can't fucking stand people like that. If you have something you want, say it now or forever hold your peace you stupid slut.

Hidoi

I don't dislike you

Well that's nice, I guess we'll never work out though. That's for the best because I don't really have strong romantic feelings for you either. Now I'm going to go fuck your best friend.

That's stupid. You're supposed to act disappointed and say that you like her, but that you'll have to look for someone else if it isn't mutual. Then watch her get all flustered trying to explain that maybe she has more feelings for you than she'd be willing to admit, even as she tries to hide her embarrassment from being told to her face that the guy she likes likes her too.

Tsunderes are made to be teased.

Deredere is like the fastfood of romance, you've got no taste m8. The tsun is an appetizer and should be savored before moving on to the next course.

If deredere is fast food, then so is tsundere

Tsundere is shitty fast food that you have to reheat once you get home.

ya not ia

Tsundere is disgustingly greasy fast food. Pic related.

That looks delicious.

Can't agree. When pizza is that greasy you can't even taste the toppings.

We had that the other day and it was quite entertaining. We need more /ck/ x Sup Forums.